What's new

PTM Now Has Problem with "Kalias" Watching Turkish TV Serials

so this area wasnt ruled by Arabs, Persians, Pashtuns and Turkic people? MbQ, habbarids etc were Arabs. Delhi sultanate was turkic in the beginning and pastun in the end, mughals were of turkic stock. it is really hard to believe that they ruled this area for hundreds of years, and yet no race mixing took place. a sizable minority, if not all, are indeed descended form those people.
Pushtoons themselves are of mixed Turkic , Mongol and Central Asian origins.
Their all traditions and Pushtoon Wali is very similar to the unwritten laws of Changes khan.

Drainage systems, the wheel, the number zero were all sent before Islam. Does that mean we stop using all that? Stop being so obtuse. No one is asking you to do pooja paat. But stop running away from your South Asian roots.
also, orthodox Islam dictates that Islam is the religion sent down by Allah at all times, the Shariah was different, those got corrupted, and hence the state of jahiliyya, Shariat e Muhammadi is the final one.

also, orthodox Islam dictates that Islam is the religion sent down by Allah at all times, the Shariah was different, those got corrupted, and hence the state of jahiliyya, Shariat e Muhammadi is the final one.

What the hell does this have to do with culture? Are Turks any less of Muslims? Are Indonesians any less of Muslims? Are Nigerian Muslims any less of Muslims? They all take pride in their indigenous culture while being proud Muslims. Its only us who want to be Arabs and Persians so bad.

not sunni iranians.

basant and vesakhi etc.

Let's be real who celebrates Basant anymore?

What the hell does this have to do with culture? Are Turks any less of Muslims? Are Indonesians any less of Muslims? Are Nigerian Muslims any less of Muslims? They all take pride in their indigenous culture while being proud Muslims. Its only us who want to be Arabs and Persians so bad.
Yeah.
That's one of the requirements of being Muslim. Not to take pride in Jahiliyyah and distance yourself from your non Muslim ancestors traditions which are against islam. And be proud of being Muslims and take pride is Islamic history.

Yeah.
That's one of the requirements of being Muslim. Not to take pride in Jahiliyyah and distance yourself from your non Muslim ancestors traditions which are against islam. And be proud of being Muslims and take pride is Islamic history.

Okay, so Islamic history is just Arab history? No wonder the Turkish guy was making fun of you. Keep harping on your pan Islamic fantasies. Culture is impossible to wipe away.

Yeah.

Be proud of your Islamic history. But be proud of your indigenous Islamic history. Don't go jizzing yourself for Arab or Morrocan or Turkish history. It only reeks of inferiority complex.

Okay, so Islamic history is just Arab history? No wonder the Turkish guy was making fun of you. Keep harping on your pan Islamic fantasies. Culture is impossible to wipe away.

Be proud of your Islamic history. But be proud of your indigenous Islamic history. Don't go jizzing yourself for Arab or Morrocan or Turkish history. It only reeks of inferiority complex.
No.
In Islam we are one. All our histories are joint as those events effected the entire Muslim world.
For example the Turkic Mongol Muslim Baybaras khan and Ertugrul fought Mongols. That effected the Mongol capacity to expand east.
So yes we we are rightly proud of our joint Islamic history

No.
In Islam we are one. All our histories are joint as those events effected the entire Muslim world.
For example the Turkic Mongol Muslim Baybaras khan and Ertugrul fought Mongols. That effected the Mongol capacity to expand east.
So yes we we are rightly proud of our joint Islamic history

Well have fun living in that fantasy. All countries are out to only look for themselves. The concept of pan Islamism is long dead in this world.

Well have fun living in that fantasy. All countries are out to only look for themselves. The concept of pan Islamism is long dead in this world.
You are some angry kid babbling from your bedroom. But the concept of pan-islamic brotherhood is as important as it gets.
I been to Africa where hundreds of thousands of Muslims were converted to Christianity by Christian missionaries in the colonial era. The missionaries told the same to those African Muslims that Islam is dead in the world and they are the last remaining Muslims, and should join the rest of the world who are all Christians.
Most of them either became Christians or became confused.
So confused that I know men from ivory coast who were Muslim in the morning and Christian in the evening and repeat the cycle every day.
Know the entire namaz with proper Qur'an tilawah , but go worship Jesus in the church.

You are some angry kid babbling from your bedroom. But the concept of pan-islamic brotherhood is as important as it gets.
I been to Africa where hundreds of thousands of Muslims were converted to Christianity by Christian missionaries in the colonial era. The missionaries told the same to those African Muslims that Islam is dead in the world and they are the last remaining Muslims, and should join the rest of the world who are all Christians.
Most of them either became Christians or became confused.
So confused that I know men from ivory coast who were Muslim in the morning and Christian in the evening and repeat the cycle every day.
Know the entire namaz with proper Qur'an tilawah , but go worship Jesus in the church.

Yes. Tell me then why Palestinians are still living under Israeli rule and Rohingyas were ethnically cleansed by a weak meaningless country like Myanmar? Surely there are 52 Muslim countries, someone could have intervened. Also tell me why Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria and Yemen. It's not me who's a kid. It's you, who is still living in some pan Islamic utopian fantasy.

Yes. Tell me then why Palestinians are still living under Israeli rule and Rohingyas were ethnically cleansed by a weak meaningless country like Myanmar? Surely there are 52 Muslim countries, someone could have intervened. Also tell me why Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria and Yemen. It's not me who's a kid. It's you, who is still living in some pan Islamic utopian fantasy.
It's part of Islamic beliefs and prophet Muhammad ﷺ told us to think as such.
I am not sure how much Islam you studied or believe in.
But each to their own.
Good day

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom