What's new

PTM Now Has Problem with "Kalias" Watching Turkish TV Serials

First of all i don't despise my own history. Nor any Turks on this forum.

Also, look at the older posts of the Turkish posters find me something like "We love Pakistanis, we love Pakistan"....we love our country. Or find me something like a different country flag in their avatars.

You love other countries than your country be it Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and that's a huge problem.
Yeah , Arabs are the same. Ultra nationalistic. But that doesn't change the fact that the person who brought Islam to our part of the world was an Arab called Muhammad Bin Qasim.. during the era of the infamous Hujjaj Bin Yousuf.
Nationalism doesn't change historical facts.
So if someone is correlating with ottoman history, the Turkish nationalism doesn't change that.

Yeah , Arabs are the same. Ultra nationalistic. But that doesn't change the fact that the person who brought Islam to our part of the world was an Arab called Muhammad Bin Qasim.. during the era of the infamous Hujjaj Bin Yousuf.
Nationalism doesn't change historical facts.
So if someone is correlating with ottoman history, the Turkish nationalism doesn't change that.
True, if it just stays there, at having sympathy for Ottoman History, it is perfectly okay. But we both know it doesn't stay there.

True, if it just stays there, at having sympathy for Ottoman History, it is perfectly okay. But we both know it doesn't stay there.
Yeah, the other day I saw Pakistanis running around in Istanbul wearing Ertugrul costume.
Oh wait , that didn't happen.
So I don't know what you mean.

Yeah, the other day I saw Pakistanis running around in Istanbul wearing Ertugrul costume.
Oh wait , that didn't happen.
So I don't know what you mean.
Yeah, just pretend that you don't know. Anyways i have work to do, catch you later.

Yeah, just pretend that you don't know. Anyways i have work to do, catch you later.

I'll tell you what the deal is. Any history before Muhammad bin Qasim reminds Pakistanis of their pagan roots. And that's a huge no no. Preposterous I know. You guys have your Turkish nationalism, Persians have their Nowruz and shit. But we don't and it's quite sad. And that's why you'll find Pakistanis always talking about a greater pan Islamic history rather than a specific Pakistani history.

I'll tell you what the deal is. Any history before Muhammad bin Qasim reminds Pakistanis of their pagan roots. And that's a huge no no. Preposterous I know. You guys have your Turkish nationalism, Persians have their Nowruz and shit. But we don't and it's quite sad. And that's why you'll find Pakistanis always talking about a greater pan Islamic history rather than a specific Pakistani history.
Yes because in our religion the era without Islam is called "Jaahiliyya" or era of ignorance and we distance ourselves from that.

Yes because in our religion the era without Islam is called "Jaahiliyya" or era of ignorance and we distance ourselves from that.

No. Not everything is Jahiliya. Indus Valley civilisation is far more complex than any Arab nation ever built in their entire history. Stop being so ashamed of your past. I despise gangus just as much and I want nothing to do with India. Don't embrace Indian-ness but embrace your South Asian roots. And btw the pan Islamic mantra you keep chanting, believe me the Muslim nations that you are pining fot will be the first to screw you over. Case in point Palestine. Some of the most anti Pakistan people in the entire Muslim world.

lets merge pashtun areas of afghansitan with pakistan. rest can sort out their mess among themselves.

It's literally so embarrassing to see Pakistanis groveling at the feet of other Muslim nations like Persians and Turks and Arabs. All of them have their history and they are proud of it. It's only us with a massive inferiority complex. Heck even the Bangladeshis know their roots. So what if Rabindranth Tagore was a Hindu, he was one heck of an intellectual and they take great pride in it. We can't wait to get rid of Abdus Salam as fast as we can.

lets merge pashtun areas of afghansitan with pakistan. rest can sort out their mess among themselves.

Says you. Pashtuns of Afghanistan have been living in the 19th century. They first need to be brought into the 20th century. Otherwise they'll do to all of Pakistan what they did to Karachi in the 80s. Turn into a narcotics smuggling Kalashinkov den.

No. Not everything is Jahiliya. Indus Valley civilisation is far more complex than any Arab nation ever built in their entire history. Stop being so ashamed of your past. I despise gangus just as much and I want nothing to do with India. Don't embrace Indian-ness but embrace your South Asian roots. And btw the pan Islamic mantra you keep chanting, believe me the Muslim nations that you are pining fot will be the first to screw you over. Case in point Palestine. Some of the most anti Pakistan people in the entire Muslim world.
yes, anything pre-Islam = jahiliyya, jahiliya isnt being backward or uncivilized, jahiliyya is not following what Allah sent down. also, about other states, those are their actions, you will be asked about yours. the pan-Islamic mantra, as you say, is a part of being Muslim.

Speak for yourself mate.
People come and go . Entire tribes move in and move out or die in a pendamic or natural disasters or get conquered by someone else and lose their line because of mixing.
All this happened many times over in all parts of the world, specially ours .

So your claim that all of us are from Indus valley civilization is as lame as it gets.

Indus valley civilization ruins found without people as they moved elsewhere leaving behind their cities .

It's literally so embarrassing to see Pakistanis groveling at the feet of other Muslim nations like Persians and Turks and Arabs. All of them have their history and they are proud of it. It's only us with a massive inferiority complex.
so this area wasnt ruled by Arabs, Persians, Pashtuns and Turkic people? MbQ, habbarids etc were Arabs. Delhi sultanate was turkic in the beginning and pastun in the end, mughals were of turkic stock. it is really hard to believe that they ruled this area for hundreds of years, and yet no race mixing took place. a sizable minority, if not all, are indeed descended form those people.

yes, anything pre-Islam jahiliyya, jahiliya isnt being backward or uncivilized, jahiliyya is not following what Allah sent down. also, about other states, those are their actions, you will be asked about yours. the pan-Islamic mantra, as you say, is a part of being Muslim.

Drainage systems, the wheel, the number zero were all sent before Islam. Does that mean we stop using all that? Stop being so obtuse. No one is asking you to do pooja paat. But stop running away from your South Asian roots.

Drainage systems, the wheel, the number zero were all sent before Islam. Does that mean we stop using all that? Stop being so obtuse. No one is asking you to do pooja paat. But stop running away from your South Asian roots.
i think you are really confused. not believing in Islam is still jahiliyya, it has got nothing to do with using/not using technology.

Back
Top Bottom