What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

They banned it as well.Pakistan is a perfect example of IDENTITY CRISIS. May be they should make a Burqa TV. :bunny:

LOL... double standards.So Muslim Turks showing nudity (strictly banned in Islam) is ok with you but not Indian family programs like sas/bahu which are much cleaner.:unsure:

It's simple, when you have no culture of your own you are confused and in Identity Crisis. :omghaha:

Burqa TV? Funniest thing I've read today! LoL

But seriously tho IMHO I think it should be left to the audience to decide what they want or dont want to watch. All this business about banning this and that doesnt make any sense to me :)

Good news after success of Turkish dramas now Turkish movies will also be screened in Pakistan.

:azn:

No one can beat Bollywood influence in Pakistan for sure :enjoy:

who is tallking about beating it. ? i believe diversity in entertainment stuff is a good thing not bad.

some Indians here are talking about nudity which is not the main issue but redundant love themese with same or copied story line is. Bollywood is lacking original stuff and now returned to make sequals or remake of old classic hit movies.

i still say a new version of silsila will never beat the original one.

LOL... double standards.So Muslim Turks showing nudity (strictly banned in Islam) is ok with you but not Indian family programs like sas/bahu which are much cleaner.:unsure:

It's simple, when you have no culture of your own you are confused and in Identity Crisis. :omghaha:

sas bahu has the most shitiest fake things. show us nudity in saas bahu we will be ok with that but NOT with that dham dhim dhaaaaaaaaa after every single head turn dahhhhhhhhh.

as far as identity crisis well the way your dramas are showing Indian fake life style its obvious that you have far greater identity crisis rather ashamed of showing your real culture. which BTW in my opinion is much richer than copying west ;)

who is tallking about beating it. ? i believe diversity in entertainment stuff is a good thing not bad.

some Indians here are talking about nudity which is not the main issue but redundant love themese with same or copied story line is. Bollywood is lacking original stuff and now returned to make sequals or remake of old classic hit movies.

i still say a new version of silsila will never beat the original one.

Yes, Diversity in entertainment is good, India is no exception for that we have all movie channels here.
Bollywood itself is an innovation, The movie formula Bollywood follow like embedding songs and all , the colors, dances are all unique.
Some of the stunts and scenes are copied, but that is not an issue since Hollywood also remakes movies from france, sweden .... etc...etc if they are good.
Hollywood also remakes movies which are large in number.

Some of the old classics are epics , you are correct here!

If you were genuinely asking and not showing your bias i would have definitely answered not just me a lot of others as well. Stop find faults in others and read you're post.
Well you tell me.
Pakistan's the one banning this, banning that. Culture threatened by x/y/z.

I ask why Pakistan is the only one who's culture is threatened?

Well you tell me.
Pakistan's the one banning this, banning that. Culture threatened by x/y/z.

I ask why Pakistan is the only one who's culture is threatened?

Not the only one there are various countries which take interest that not only their culture should be preserved but should be represented on the screen as well. Just because India isn't on the list of those countries doesn't mean anything is wrong with us. Secondly Youtube isn't banned because of that reason it was banned as an act of protest similarly Turkish seriels aren't banned either. Indian seriels are banned because India doesn't show any of our content and i think its absolutely fair.

Not the only one there are various countries which take interest that not only their culture should be preserved but should be represented on the screen as well. Just because India isn't on the list of those countries doesn't mean anything is wrong with us. Secondly Youtube isn't banned because of that reason it was banned as an act of protest similarly Turkish seriels aren't banned either. Indian seriels are banned because India doesn't show any of our content and i think its absolutely fair.
And night calling packs/sms packs?
So Pakistan need to ban youtube to protest a film? great!

And night calling packs/sms packs?
So Pakistan need to ban youtube to protest a film? great!

For you such acts would be unacceptable for others they are a way of showing their displeasure its not that we banned it once in every two years it was a matter of our religious integrity and the people were very much in support of it so i see nothing wrong in that. Secondly people here haven't protested about the ban of late night sms packages if they wanted to they would have frankly i am not much in favour of that and i do believe there is no need of such a decision in the first place but thats just this one occasion not the way you paint it that we are banning any and everything for the sake of culture. You choose to see it that way to derive the meanings that suit you.

,,,,,,,,,,,,, they [Islamists] are a way of showing their displeasure its not that we banned it once in every two years it was a matter of our religious integrity and the people were very much in support of it so i see nothing wrong in that.u.

Amna dear,

I understand what you say.

But

Palllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz, do not talk about "religious integrity" in the same sentence as Pakistani Mullahtic behavior.

This is no integrity of Pakistanis here and abroad,

Really!! if it was so,

we as a nation would be known for the most truthful, most honest and most peaceful.

Instead we have ourselves pinned the signs of Satan on our chests and with pride when we tacitly approve suicide bombings of churches and killing of our minorities like Pakistani Shias and Pakistani Ahmadis.

Hope your next post will be more realistic and not just mumbo jumbo Akhabari style Islamist stance.

peace

Amna dear,

I understand what you say.

But

Palllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz, do not talk about "religious integrity" in the same sentence as Pakistani Mullahtic behavior.

This is no integrity of Pakistanis here and abroad,

Really!! if it was so,

we as a nation would be known for the most truthful, most honest and most peaceful.

Instead we have ourselves pinned the signs of Satan on our chests and with pride when we tacitly approve suicide bombings of churches and killing of our minorities like Pakistani Shias and Pakistani Ahmadis.

Hope your next post will be more realistic and not just mumbo jumbo Akhabari style Islamist stance.

peace

I am sorry but its whom you rather choose as the one representing us that matters. If most of the people in fact all the people of this country do not approve of any suicide bombing be it attacking minorities or the majority then you choose to focus on our political representatives and their mumbo jumbo to prove how we lack religious integrity. If you choose a religious or political elite to paint our nation the way you like to thats you're choice but don't label my opinion as Akhbari style Islamist stance because you'rs is more likely to be labelled as blanket generalization. If thats what realism is according to you then i can only disagree with you and nothing else and if my post isn't to you're liking then you can always ignore instead of branding my opinions according to you're wishes.

I am sorry but its whom you rather choose as the one representing us that matters. If most of the people in fact all the people of this country do not approve of any suicide bombing be it attacking minorities or the majority then you choose to focus on our political representatives and their mumbo jumbo to prove how we lack religious integrity. If you choose a religious or political elite to paint our nation the way you like to thats you're choice but don't label my opinion as Akhbari style Islamist stance because you'rs is more likely to be labelled as blanket generalization. If thats what realism is according to you then i can only disagree with you and nothing else and if my post isn't to you're liking then you can always ignore instead of branding my opinions according to you're wishes.

Amna with due respect,

Here is a revelation for you.

Islam as a religion is antithesis of Pakistan as a nation.

The sooner we realize this important fact, the quicker we will move to a prosperous and healthy Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom