What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

Amna with due respect,

Here is a revelation for you.

Islam as a religion is antithesis of Pakistan as a nation.

The sooner we realize this important fact, the quicker we will move to a prosperous and healthy Pakistan.

No the sooner we start to not dictate people's will the better. To you Islam is the antithesis of Pakistan to me it isn't.

Turkish content can replace the Indian content. That will sort out a lot of issues with Indian media invasion.

We still have more to relate to Turks than to Indian media.

of course,am waiting for islamabad to carry pilsner boards all over and grocery stores to store alcohol

How can you censor the extra cleavage ..... I will Sati your a$$ for blasphemy !!!!!

Imran Sir .... how about a turkey shoot for Islamist and Hinduvadis !!!!
not only these but all of other religions too they are making people drug addicts. i wonder how easiliy there culture and religion become under a thread so quickly . in fact cultures can't be sustain unless they move forward and adapt new cultures a civilization will sure wipe out from earth if its stay on one place and say its my culture lolz . what we are today it was our culture before 100 or 500 years ? can we go back to that time ? human civilizations are here because some of them think different then whole mass population otherwise today we were sitting in cages and eating BBQ meat which we cook on fire.

At least Pakistanis are not watching Indian crap.

Wait pakistan banned indian saas bahu serials. I am jealous!

Here is an invention that took place somewhere I don't know when ..... but I have heard it works wonders for people who owns TV sets.

Panasonic-remote1.jpg

For all those who are dragging religious mumbo jumbo in this thread.

Pl quit.

There is an economic side to this debate.

Pakistani drama producers rake in millions. It is a huge business.

Turkish drama re-runs have no market to talk about. So Pakistanis can get these for next to nothing.

You guys must study which TV channel is Pakistan started this trend. Which series was shown first. ETc.

and you will understand.

Use subtitles,the best way to watch a foriegn flicks,dubbing sucks.

Download Babam ve O?lum aka My Father and my Son (2005) Torrent - KickassTorrents

oh that was a great movie... thanks alot, really the kind of movie I love,

just that my subtitles were running a second late but the movie was totally worth it.. thanks again..

and yes do share more Turkish movies or any movie from "our regions" which you deem worth seeing, I have a collection of Irani movies, but I really didnt know that you guys made art movies too and that too with this class, thanks again !

p.s. Sadiq was a total misfit, but he had to keep his son at some place called home and it was none other than the place he left; his village.

Love Turkish and Iranian dramas and cinema, class - not like indian crap.

Judging by the feedback in the thread i am guessing yes :P.

But I know that my mother -in- law and some members of the family are really into their soap opera's. I prefer ESPN. :)

Love Turkish and Iranian dramas and cinema, class - not like indian crap.

I haven't been able to watch a single football match since the day my Mom & Sisters started watching those damn Turkish Dramas ! :cry:

And I was someone who didn't miss a single match of Liverpool F.C for one season straight before this Turkish Invasion ! :cray:

Damn you @T-123456 @Neptune @Sinan @xenon54 - I thought football was supposed to be a sacred thing between Brothers & yet you've corrupted our women with these addictive Soap Operas ! :angry:

I heard divorce rates have increased in Arab countries because wives accuse Arab men for not being romantic as Turks. :cheesy:
I haven't been able to watch a single football match since the day my Mom & Sisters started watching those damn Turkish Dramas ! :cry:

And I was someone who didn't miss a single match of Liverpool F.C for one season straight before this Turkish Invasion ! :cray:

Damn you @T-123456 @Neptune @Sinan @xenon54 - I thought football was supposed to be a sacred thing between Brothers & yet you've corrupted our women with these addictive Soap Operas ! :angry:

Thank god, i'm not into football and TV. :)

You guys watch Soap Operas?
apparently pakistani boys watch soap operas ... including Indian ones...
I thought its a taboo to admit you like soap opera if you are a young man.. almost like admitting using cosmetics.

Back
Top Bottom