What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

no, we dont understand turkish language, though many words in our language are borrowed from the turkish language still the pronunciation is different, one may understand it written but hard to understand while listening.

Thats not what he asked, what he said was that just because Hindi is understood in Pakistan, therefore its more relevant to Pakistani market. The issue with Indian media is not language but its content that has nothing to do with our culture.

Much better than Religious filled Indian drama's.

Being more liberal they will surely Makes the Pakistani culture more liberal aswell

They may be far far from us but considering the drama's they seem more cultural close to Pakistan than The Indians.

yeah culturally close,i have been to Istanbul filled with Pilsner boards,i hope to see Karachi/Islamabad like that someday.

If this leads to liberalisation of Pakistanis, this would be really good news for everyone. Some resistance will be there, but the sub-continent has always been open to foreign influences. For example, Pakistanis today follow a western (arabic) culture totally alien to the land. So its possible to improve on that.

@Sinan
do you know the music clip in which electric guitar was used ?

p.s.

I think I can dance on Turkish Music, it somehow feels quite amazing, my first experience with Turkish was through Valley of the wolves Iraq, it was a good movie.. I hope we translate that drama valley of the wolves too :D
@Sinan
There are so many i dont know which one. :yu:

turkish language doesnot seem very soft though...

@Marshmallow 's favorite Hurrem sultan :lol:
Thats nothing....

Last edited:
I'll pay - can't make a lady pay for a peanut, that ain't me - who else is going :D
Why is it that Pakistani culture is threatened by everything.
Indian movies
Indian serials
Turkish serials
Late Night call/sms packages
Youtube
IMDB

Why is it?

watch indian channels then :D

They banned it as well.Pakistan is a perfect example of IDENTITY CRISIS. May be they should make a Burqa TV. :bunny:

Turkish cleavage is better than saas bahu! Also more palatable, turks being muslims and fair! Ideal combination.

LOL... double standards.So Muslim Turks showing nudity (strictly banned in Islam) is ok with you but not Indian family programs like sas/bahu which are much cleaner.:unsure:

Why is it that Pakistani culture is threatened by everything.
Indian movies
Indian serials
Turkish serials
Late Night call/sms packages
Youtube
IMDB

Why is it?

It's simple, when you have no culture of your own you are confused and in Identity Crisis. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom