What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

No, It wassnot forr you.. It was for those who stop us from dreaming larger than life. you are not a kuwain ka daddu I suppose, Augus Pogus is @VCheng , hain na sir? waise pak tea house mein tea 30 rs ki woh bhi tetley ki, with good service and smoking allowed, ho jay aik cup sardiyon ki shamain hain? oh han waise 10 bajay close ho jata hai... thought to let you know, hope you are jealous :P

p.s. @Aamna14 cooperation is not at all a bad thing, if we join hands together, RCD was suppose to be a platform for it, and its not oche khuwab :angry:

Tetley at Pak Tea House? I would not turn down that offer, if you are buying. :)

the bitches don't get respect

pakistanis don't live in the middle ages, how many nobel prize turkey has won in science, none, and pakistan has won, and we have made atomic bombs, something your cuntry will ever dream
Those 'bitches''got more respect then you will ever get,if you respected us Turks,you wouldnt have posted such an insult.
What kind of Pakistani's got those Nobel prizes, the ones that think forward instead of backward.
Atomic bomb,who made it?
Where did he study science,in a madrassa in Mullahistan?
Dude wake up,the world is changing,you can either adapt or be excluded.
The choice is yours.
Btw,no need to answer you are not worth the effort.

Those 'bitches''got more respect then you will ever get,if you respected us Turks,you wouldnt have posted such an insult.
What kind of Pakistani's got those Nobel prizes, the ones that think forward instead of backward.
Atomic bomb,who made it?
Where did he study science,in a madrassa in Mullahistan?
Dude wake up,the world is changing,you can either adapt or be excluded.
The choice is yours.
Btw,no need to answer you are not worth the effort.

Chill dude.

He probably doesn't know that some of the so called Turkish actresses are actually from surrounding Baltic and Eastern European countries.

watch indian channels then :D

im sure ppl would prefer to die insted of watching indian content. ( zooming out or zooming in with pathetic music, shit concept of dramas and episode which never ends.

My teacher used to see indian dramas she said, i watched some indian dramas after 2 years and i dont have any troubles reminding that whats going now in that serial because story is the same what have been 2 years before.

@Sinan
do you know the music clip in which electric guitar was used ?

p.s.

I think I can dance on Turkish Music, it somehow feels quite amazing, my first experience with Turkish was through Valley of the wolves Iraq, it was a good movie.. I hope we translate that drama valley of the wolves too :D

Turkish content can replace the Indian content. That will sort out a lot of issues with Indian media invasion.

We still have more to relate to Turks than to Indian media.

Can Pakistanis watch the Turkish shows without dubbing?

Every Turkish show is aired with dubbing. Its a necessary tool needed to find a permanent solution to the India problem on our screens.

no, we dont understand turkish language, though many words in our language are borrowed from the turkish language still the pronunciation is different, one may understand it written but hard to understand while listening.

Every Turkish show is aired with dubbing. Its a necessary tool needed to find a permanent solution to the India problem on our screens.

There should be ban on all soap dramas. Just corrupting the mind. Only the historical ones should be allowed.

Back
Top Bottom