What's new

Some in Pakistan Threatened by Turkish TV Invasion

At least for the male viewers like me. I only watched the series for the war scenes. :)

The male users here would differ on that though i can't speak on their behalf but i do have a fair idea lol

IMO, Pakistani viewers should enjoy "Mera Sultan" more than Turks because we already know what is going to happen in the next episode as it is part of our history. :)

turkish language doesnot seem very soft though...

@Marshmallow 's favorite Hurrem sultan :lol:

Last edited:
At least for the male viewers like me. I only watched the series for the war scenes. :)

Ottoman war music is so sick.

It makes me want to kill things.

This one is remixed, but the original ones are awesome.

LoL. That's worse than Punjabi.

I personally hate Hürrem. She is the sole reason of downfall of the Ottomans. He conspired against the eldest son of Suleiman and get him killed. Then the next Sultan had been her incompetent and pacifist son.

@Sinan

I like this one very much. I play bf4 with it on. lol

That is the most famous of all Ottoman Marches "Ceddin Deden"

Not some but many.

Will people be asking ban of Turkish TV serials ? At least Indian culture is more closer to Pakistani culture. Oh wait, I forgot Two Nation Theory. Sorry. :D

I personally hate Hürrem. She is the sole reason of downfall of the Ottomans. He conspired against the eldest son of Suleiman and get him killed. Then the next Sultan had been her incompetent and pacifist son.

that is the impression drama is also projecting, appears to be true as well from what I have read on the internet, her son Saleem did fight Safavids

but yes this point of history was the starting point of downfall of Ottoman empire.

Not some but many.

Will people be asking ban of Turkish TV serials ? At least Indian culture is more closer to Pakistani culture. Oh wait, I forgot Two Nation Theory. Sorry. :D

Please don't bring India where its not needed. Secondly India is not close to us culturally if we go by you're soap operas.

You ruined it for those who watch though hehe

that is the impression drama is also projecting, appears to be true as well from what I have read on the internet, her son Saleem did fight Safavids

but yes this point of history was the starting point of downfall of Ottoman empire.

He spend most of his time in harem whereas his father spend his time on the horse back, conquering countries.

Please don't bring India where its not needed. Secondly India is not close to us culturally if we go by you're soap operas.
I am quoting because there were many debates where Indian and Turkish TV serials were discussed viz a viz Pakistani tv serials. Anyways,

Carry on. I am leaving Indian part. Won't bring it again.

Back
Top Bottom