What's new

'Watching Geo is Haraam,' Sunni Ittehad Council issues fatwa

ma sha Allah brother, you are very knowledgeable about Pakistan, always impressed by your posts.

Actually I am encyclopedia of Barelvi molvis, I used to have numerous tape cassetes of different molvis mainly from barelvi but few deobandi too in middle 90s. The titles of the barelvi casstets that I used to have were like deobandian ka operation, shiaon ka operation, najdion ka postmortem etc :lol:

Actually I am encyclopedia of Barelvi molvis, I used to have numerous tape cassetes of different molvis mainly from barelvi but few deobandi too in middle 90s. The titles of the barelvi casstets that I used to have were like deobandian ka operation, shiaon ka operation, najdion ka postmortem etc :lol:

Shaykh Kaukab Okarvi is a genuine Sunni Scholar from Punjab Pakistan. He has written one of the best known books against deobandi wahabis. It is called "Deoband se Bareilly tak" .

Shaykh Kaukab Okarvi is a genuine Sunni Scholar from Punjab Pakistan. He has written one of the best known books against deobandi wahabis. It is called "Deoband se Bareilly tak" .

The most sensible barelvi (dont like the term by the way because we used to call ourselves sunnis, never knew what barelvi was) was Molana Saeed Ahmed Mujadadi of Gujranwala. Among all Sufi tareeqas , I only admire Nakshbandiya tariqat to which Molana Saeed Ahmed Mujadadi belonged to, Nakshbandis remain within the parameters of Shariat in their Tariqat.

The most sensible barelvi (dont like the term by the way because we used to call ourselves sunnis, never knew what barelvi was) was Molana Saeed Ahmed Mujadadi of Gujranwala. Among all Sufi tareeqas , I only admire Nakshbandiya tariqat to which Molana Saeed Ahmed Mujadadi belonged to, Nakshbandis remain within the parameters of Shariat in their Tariqat.

Shorkot in Jhang is one of the seats of the Naqshbandi Tariqa in Punjab Pakistan. There are a few deobandi wahabis pretending to be Naqshbandi these days. For example molvi zulfiqar from Jhang, and then another one in Attock.

Allamah Iqbal's spiritual teacher was Shaykh Jama'at Ali Shah of Alipur Sayydan, a Naqshbandi Shaykh from Sialkot.

This "Sunni ittehad council" is a useless entity of jahil joker pirs etc, no one takes them seriously , they have a lot of shia elements in them too yet pretending to be "sunni".

They have nothing to do with Sunni (barelwi) scholars, the real political organization of sunni barelvi scholars is "Jamiat ulma pakistan" who are a rival political group to sunni deobandi scholars organization "Jamiat ulma islam).

They are jahil and Shia really ?

Dude there is very minor difference between Shia & Barelvi sections ... Both are almost same .........

Anyways you always try to derail the topic ... Kindly stick on it ..............

So basically they are surgeon :lol::lol::lol: look like many operation they have

my point in bad / negative and controversial news sells ... the more you ban the more people would want it .. by propagating a ban we are helping geo in becoming more popular
totally agree but if it is banned it cant cash in on its controversial image

Dude there is very minor difference between Shia & Barelvi sections ... Both are almost same .........

Anyways you always try to derail the topic ... Kindly stick on it ..............

both are Pakistanis and our people. You being a Patriot should know this more than others who do not claim to be patriots.

What the hell are you talking about, Barelvis are sunnis and have nothing to do with shias. Hardcore Barelvis are committed to the protection of the honor of Sahaba and consider Shias as "K.....fill in space".

Ye qasida tou almost hr shia ki shaadi mai parha jata hai .... A stupid propaganda by ML indeed

And Now Ahmed Ludhianwi (the leader of SSP) is saying that this Qawalli is blasphemous to Ahl e Bait , and GEO should be banned for this....

But more importantly , Now they have One more "reason" for killing shias ..... !!

There is nothing funny about it . Even the mere accusation of blasphemy in Pakistan destroys the life of the accused. How can critical thinking develop in such an atmosphere of fear?

PS: There are a lot of fatwas that watching TV itself is haram !! .... So watching GEO is Haram anyways , IF one were to follow these retarded Mullahs ......
I thinking this qaseeda , in background of slut like veena malik and her pimp husband, makes the situation blasphemous.

What the hell are you talking about, Barelvis are sunnis and have nothing to do with shias. Hardcore Barelvis are committed to the protection of the honor of Sahaba and consider Shias as "K.....fill in space".

If you are Barelvi I am king of England, SO CALLED HARDCORE Barelvis are known as Wahhabi which you are .Shia Sunnis and the world consider you a terrorist no filling of the blanks required.

Last edited:
both are Pakistanis and our people. You being a Patriot should know this more than others who do not claim to be patriots.

I know very well ... I just cleared one's confussion ... I think you didn't read second part of my post ... I told him to avoiding derailing ... It means we have to concentrate on topic rather than discussing about sects .........

I can prove my words if you open another to discussing about this ... I don't wanna destroy this thread ...........

Back
Top Bottom