What's new

'Watching Geo is Haraam,' Sunni Ittehad Council issues fatwa

:what: when an organization does not carry on its responsibilities and is useless it should be either replaced or disbanded simple as that. Pemra failed to implement its laws. so how is it comparable with what mullas or religious bodies want ?

Let them check it and i am sure they will find.

i feel there is shirk in the wording

This "Sunni ittehad council" is a useless entity of jahil joker pirs etc, no one takes them seriously , they have a lot of shia elements in them too yet pretending to be "sunni".

They have nothing to do with Sunni (barelwi) scholars, the real political organization of sunni barelvi scholars is "Jamiat ulma pakistan" who are a rival political group to sunni deobandi scholars organization "Jamiat ulma islam).

This "Sunni ittehad council" is a useless entity of jahil joker pirs etc, no one takes them seriously , they have a lot of shia elements in them too yet pretending to be "sunni".

They have nothing to do with Sunni (barelwi) scholars, the real political organization of sunni barelvi scholars is "Jamiat ulma pakistan" who are a rival political group to sunni deobandi scholars organization "Jamiat ulma islam).

lolzzzz what your comment has to do with my comment?

i was speaking about pemra performance

I agree, but you're missing the point. I even stated that the SIC from what I know of them is a more sane voice, and that is appreciated. However, they should stay far away from politics.

It's not politics it's about our religion. They attacked our religion, hurt sentiments of muslims all across world. And above all pemra and government is quite in this matter. So some one needs to come up and stop this madness and I think SIC has done the right thing.

Pakistan is home to thousands of fatwa factories.
Pakistan is land of brave people which will gonna throw this filthy geo out of pakistan.

I never liked that council....they should issue a fatwah on

any PM who doesnt get rid of poverty goes to hell...

Any PM who in his term doesnt make education mandatory goes to hell...

Now that kinda fatwah we need!! :agree:

All buggers are trying to use people's opinion in their own business. :astagh::astagh:

They have telecast a shia qawali in the wedding celebrations of Veena malik on Geo morning show. the wording of the qawali was that ali and fatima are getting married , I personally feel that the wording is exactly what many shias use in their speeches during their majlises.

Ye qasida tou almost hr shia ki shaadi mai parha jata hai .... A stupid propaganda by ML indeed

And Now Ahmed Ludhianwi (the leader of SSP) is saying that this Qawalli is blasphemous to Ahl e Bait , and GEO should be banned for this....

But more importantly , Now they have One more "reason" for killing shias ..... !!

apnay behn sorry bhai Sahir lodhi ko bhi lay jao... :lol:

There is nothing funny about it . Even the mere accusation of blasphemy in Pakistan destroys the life of the accused. How can critical thinking develop in such an atmosphere of fear?

PS: There are a lot of fatwas that watching TV itself is haram !! .... So watching GEO is Haram anyways , IF one were to follow these retarded Mullahs ......

Last edited:
All buggers are trying to use people's opinion in their own business. :astagh::astagh:
More like shawarma :p:

The need of the hour and the solution to this country's problems .
we are half a century too late ...aysi cheezain paal pool kay out of control hogi both "freedom of speech" and "freedom to kill"

I never liked that council....they should issue a fatwah on

any PM who doesnt get rid of poverty goes to hell...

Any PM who in his term doesnt make education mandatory goes to hell...

Now that kinda fatwah we need!! :agree:
sorry I modify...not goes to hell but has done a blasphemy and hence, publicly beheaded for not educating the country and rearing poverty!

ma sha Allah brother, you are very knowledgeable about Pakistan, always impressed by your posts.

Back
Top Bottom