What's new

'Watching Geo is Haraam,' Sunni Ittehad Council issues fatwa

I don't think you understood the situation, it was the team at GEO that brought religion into all this, it is because of that, that we are all so upset.......well, most of us anyway who actually respect our most respected caliphs.

This is a 2 pronged issue, 1 is that GEO produced a show that is offensive to a lot of people, 2nd is that the offensive material related to religion. Hence the involvement of multiple bodies. For example, if there is tax evasion and the culprit has used that money so smuggle narcotics out of the country it will involve anti-narcotics force, the customs and FBR.

All official bodies must act on matters that pertain to their respective domains.
OK:enjoy:

Well obviously. I was born in Karachi so i am a Karachiite.
liar...you werent born...you were thrown outta other planet to our planet for using a camel pic all the time as an avtar there when actually you are a DONKEY:p: JK

What is the story of insult of ahle bait on geo's morning show? What did geo said about them?

They have telecast a shia qawali in the wedding celebrations of Veena malik on Geo morning show. the wording of the qawali was that ali and fatima are getting married , I personally feel that the wording is exactly what many shias use in their speeches during their majlises. Now somehow Shias are finding their own qawalli offensive because it was played during Veena malik fake wedding ceremony on Geo morning show, all this ho ha is about that. Ironically the same Qawali was also telecast on ARY and SAMA morning shows multiple times in the past, but whatever Geo is doing these days just puts them in controversy and other channels due to rivalry are making a big fuss about this matter regarding Geo TV qawali.

Last edited:
liar...you werent born...you were thrown outta other planet to our planet for using a camel pic all the time as an avtar there when actually you are a DONKEY JK

I used to have a serious avatar maybe once. I quickly realised this forum is full of talented clowns.

Qadiani is a town, how can all Ahmadis belong to the same town?

The term itself is a reference to the town of Qadian or Qādiyān, the hometown of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, whom the Ahmadi Muslims hold to be the promised Messiah and Mahdi.

The term itself is a reference to the town of Qadian or Qādiyān, the hometown of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, whom the Ahmadi Muslims hold to be the promised Messiah and Mahdi.

So? I still don't understand your point?

In punjab the standard term for them is "Mirzaee" or "Marzaee" derived from Mirza which he was, no one uses "Qadiani" or "Ahmedi" in rural areas of punjab.

So? I still don't understand your point?
ok lets forget it & move on :D

In punjab the standard term for them is "Mirzaee" or "Marzaee" derived from Mirza which he was, no one uses "Qadiani" or "Ahmedi" in rural areas of punjab.
Yeah i know & agree, but if i'm not wrong Qaidiani is officially used to describe them..

Last edited:
*sigh* why are they a religious council if they are issuing fatwah related to politics? Shouldnt they change their name to Political council?

Do the citizens really need a Mullah to tell them to boycott a stupid channel? Unki ungli par kiyun nachtay hain?

Yara, I'm very sorry to say it, however, slowly but surely, the concept of "Pakistan" is becoming irrelevant.
Chal apna sub kuch pack ker...we will send you to the border!! :agree:

No need to sell your property its now under the state ;)

viewership of **** is always more them any islamic ite in Pakistan .. it doesnt mean that **** is more famous then islam

all i see is contradiction .. lol .. on a serious note you have given example in a bad taste still i will quote ""according to you if **** is viewed more than islam than how is islam famous .. 10 bara hai ya 100 !!?

Back
Top Bottom