What's new

PTM Now Has Problem with "Kalias" Watching Turkish TV Serials

Beauty of islam is you join islamic nation even if you are kalia (dark skin) habshi ( african american ) phinay ( squashed nose) asian/chinese , goray ( europeans americans) arabs , jews , persian pashtun, you are when you join islam you are an islamic nation.

Nationalism is death of islam. PTM doesnt know the meaning of pakistan is Islam and being muslim

We dont care about turks, central asians pathtoons balochs punjabiz indians chinese americans of africans and arabs . We care only about unity in faith and that is the identity of pakistan. We are united as a muslim nation. We don't even care about nationalism or fiqas like shia sunni garbage.

We are muslims united under flag of islam (Pakistan) pak (clean from) every divison and racism.

PTM scum and all racists can go to hell.

If you are turks first or pakistaniz or indians or chinese first and muslims later than you might as well jump into hell fire. You are good as fuel of hell.

It was dead since first fitna.
On the contrary the concept is not just pan-islamic but also Muslim to Muslim.
For example PTM pushtoons racially discriminating others who are Muslims, based on cast and colour is very unislamic

For example PTM pushtoons racially discriminating others who are Muslims, based on cast and colour is very unislamic
I agree but that's different from being pan-Islamic.

However I totally agree with the just of what you say. We should become a nation among ourselves first . But that still doesn't change historical facts..
Saw this later.

This is what i'm talking about. I'm not saying you should go Ummah or nationalism or whatever...and it is not that important imo. But i'm feeling you are looking up to other countries so much be, it Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia.

But Ummah stuff is BS. Like you said not everyone in Turkey is like that and stuff. Yeah, when you ask them they say Ummah this, Ummah that. Then ask them what do you think of Arabs and see the racism against Arabs.

Saw this later.

This is what i'm talking about. I'm not saying you should go Ummah or nationalism or whatever...and it is not that important imo. But i'm feeling you are looking up to other countries so much be, it Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia.

But Ummah stuff is BS. Like you said not everyone in Turkey is like that and stuff. Yeah, when you ask them they say Ummah this, Ummah that. Then ask them what do you think of Arabs and see the racism against Arabs.

Ataturk imbibed Turkish nationalism very strongly in the Turkish people which is why you guys advanced so much. Pakistani people can't stop bending over for Arabs. Pakistani Ahmedis, Christians and Shias were killed by the hundreds in the early 2010s but Pakistanis were more worried about those savage Palestinians. Pakistani Shias can't stop bending over for Iran. It's all a shitfest.

And the truck driver is at it again.
Off topic, Agar ham Maharaja Ranjit Singh Ya Shehanshah Jalal udin Muhammad Akbar ka naam ley den to Bura Maan jatey hain hamarey "Proud pro Afghan" bhai phir :close_tema:

That's the reason? Really?

Hint : Shah of Iran tried something similar but ….

Difference is Ataturk thought nationalism from gross roots level starting with the young and moving up instilling ideals that future generations carried. Shah of Iran but more brutal in nature and it worked against him.

That's the reason? Really?

Hint : Shah of Iran tried something similar but ….

Shah of Iran was kicked out by the Mullahs. Had he stayed, maybe Iran would have progressed further. FWIW Iran is still much more developed than India or Pakistan. Tehran is miles above Bombay, Karachi or even Cairo or Jeddah.

Mossadegh?
Difference is Ataturk thought nationalism from gross roots level starting with the young and moving up instilling ideals that future generations carried. Shah of Iran but more brutal in nature and it worked against him.
My point was that even hyper nationalism can be corrupt, what we need is a strong focus on economic issues, rule of law and equality in law. Turkey was going for both economic and social reforms since Tanzimat period Iran didn't. The trajectory was bound to be different for them.

Lol should I be honest? Sach karwa lagay ga. Ataturk while promoting nationalism also really clamped down on the religious brigade. The Shah didn't. Now I'm not defending that corrupt mofo but all I'm saying is the religious elements took advantage of that vacuum in Iran. Same is the case in Pakistan. Believe it or not, Pakistan was quite a secular country in the 60s. There was no question of sectarianism and religious violence even being a problem.

Back
Top Bottom