What's new

It’s official: Spotify finally launching in Bangladesh

Congrats! Big listener of Spotify Premium. Yes, premium is worth the extra cost.

On a separate note, also a big listener of the hi-fi version of Deezer. I highly recommend that as well.

And if you're a big a listener to electronic music (like I am) DI. IMPORTED is highly recommended.
In electronic music, I listen to TheFatRat and NCS artists like Alex Skrindo, Alan Walker and Warriyo etc.

You know what issad about this story ?
Everyone is talking about buying this over that.
But who is making money out of this? Everyone is a customer.
Is their one Pakistani or Bangladeshi who has their music on Spotify?

You know what issad about this story ?
Everyone is talking about buying this over that.
But who is making money out of this? Everyone is a customer.
Is their one Pakistani or Bangladeshi who has their music on Spotify?
Almost all Pakistani singers are verified on Spotify and have their music on the platform. Spotify has given rise to so many young Pakistani indie artists. Atif Aslam currently has 8.7 million monthly listeners on Spotify.

Last edited:
In electronic music, I listen to TheFatRat and NCS artists like Alex Skrindo, Alan Walker and Warriyo etc.

Good stuff bro! I'm a fan of several different Sub genres of electronic

Mainly House, Nu-disco, Trance, and Tech-House

Good stuff bro! I'm a fan of several different Sub genres of electronic

Mainly House, Nu-disco, Trance, and Tech-House
You must party hard at raves then, where do you live in the US and what's the EDM scene over there?

You must party hard at raves then, where do you live in the US and what's the EDM scene over there?

I've only been to a few festivals in the last few years. Had great a experience with both of them.

I live in the city of Philadelphia. The Rave/festival scene is okay here in the northeast part of the country during spring and summer months.

The West Coast really has it going on though. They get a lot of the good stuff over there

Now I mostly just listen to DJ radio shows.

Obviously not as good as being there, but listening to radio sets on a good pair of cans isn't bad at all.

@_NOBODY_

Forgot to mention an app called "di.fm"

It carries all kinds of electronic music in one place.

You might already know about it, but just in case you didn't, I highly recommend giving it a try.

There's a free version which contains ads and lower-quality bitrate. And a premium version which is only a few dollars USD a month.

I know it's possible to stream online and constantly build up an audience to share new songs. I tried to do so, but there were restrictions on the country where the account was registered. Now it will be easier. Good news for me as a musician. Maybe I, too, will become popular abroad and be able to find my fans.
It's great that now you can broadcast to so many countries. I've been listening to Spotify for a long time and am ready to upgrade to a premium account.

It's great that now you can broadcast to so many countries. I've been listening to Spotify for a long time and am ready to upgrade to a premium account.

Premium is definitely worth it!

It's great that now you can broadcast to so many countries. I've been listening to Spotify for a long time and am ready to upgrade to a premium account. In the recent past, I found https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/ to develop myself. I know it's possible to stream online and constantly build up an audience to share new songs. I tried to do so, but there were restrictions on the country where the account was registered. Now it will be easier. Good news for me as a musician. Maybe I, too, will become popular abroad and be able to find my fans.
Good minds, no?

I've only been to a few festivals in the last few years. Had great a experience with both of them.

I live in the city of Philadelphia. The Rave/festival scene is okay here in the northeast part of the country during spring and summer months.

The West Coast really has it going on though. They get a lot of the good stuff over there

Now I mostly just listen to DJ radio shows.

Obviously not as good as being there, but listening to radio sets on a good pair of cans isn't bad at all. more info
That's exciting news! The launch of Spotify in Bangladesh opens up new opportunities for music lovers in the country to access a vast library of songs and podcasts. It's always great to see streaming platforms expanding their reach to new regions, providing more options for users to enjoy music and audio content.

Back
Top Bottom