What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as if Muslims can buy property or not in India, why not ask Dawood Ibrahim, who is believed to be in Karachi as per the US intelligence.

Sikhs made a huge mistake by siding with the Hindus in 1947. We would've had a united greater Punjab if Sikhs all chose Muslims of Punjab over Hindus. Punjab today would've stretched from Bahawalpur to Murree to Lahore to Amritsrar to Himachal Pradesh if Sikhs chose to side with the Muslims, and all Sikhs could've visited their religious sites in Pakistan any time they would want without having to go through process of getting a Pakistani visa to cross the Wagah Border. Punjab would've been the largest and most prosperous region in South Asia if it had been united and all been part of Pakistan.

sikhs made no mistake by siding with hindus.......tell me one figure of prominence in the sikh community in pakistan....in india case despite being in short numbers i can list not less than 100 celebs....

you happen to have 3 million hindus in pakistan who are pakistani citizens...
you can blame India 24x7 if you want to but blaming hindus is just pathetic..

these people on video are talking about hinduz not hinduism so hindus in pakistan have no problems with these comments of the anchor

you happen to have 3 million hindus in pakistan who are pakistani citizens...
you can blame India 24x7 if you want to but blaming hindus is just pathetic..

Don't worry, they are mighty happy with what they are. It's just a part of the game. Hindus are responsible for all the mess in the world. If you dig deeper, you will find that even Osama and Mohd. Atta were Hindus.

As far as if Muslims can buy property or not in India, why not ask Dawood Ibrahim, who is believed to be in Karachi as per the US intelligence.

yes osama bin laden also lives in karachi

OK OBL lives in karachi, I am sure you know better.

Again, can Muslims own property in India?

Shah Rulh Kahn, Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Dilip Kumar, etc are living in rented rooms in Dharavi?

And the go to their place of work on foot!

yes osama bin laden also lives in karachi

these people on video are talking about hinduz not hinduism so hindus in pakistan have no problems with these comments of the anchor

ohhhh now i seee...i was wrong all along....silly me..

whats wrong in these videos ???? they are talking about hindus and explaining our enemy's character on the basis of history

if nothing wrong in those videos then why are crying again & again in regard to indian media. if abusing other religions in pak media is ok with u, then i must say our media is way better atleast they don't hurl abuses at diff religions.

Again, can Muslims own property in India?

Shah Rulh Kahn, Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Dilip Kumar, etc are living in rented rooms in Dharavi?

they have to do everything like hindus thats why they are allowed too buy properties other wise every one know what u people do ,, even low class hindu cant go to mandirs of upper class hindus just imagine what u people can do with the people of other religon

And people here state that Hindus have 'imaginary Gods'

Oh sure, they who feel so have seen God?

Right?

they have to do everything like hindus thats why they are allowed too buy properties other wise every one know what u people do ,, even low class hindu cant go to mandirs of upper class hindus just imagine what u people can do with the people of other religon

says who?????

if nothing wrong in those videos then why are crying again & again in regard to indian media. if abusing other religions in pak media is ok with u, then i must say our media is way better atleast they don't hurl abuses at diff religions.

yeah after mumbai attacks ur media tagged pakistan as terrorists nation at least our media is not like ur Sh*ty media

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

And people here state that Hindus have 'imaginary Gods'

Oh sure, they who feel so have seen God?

Right?

no hindus have idols i know not only imaginary GOD

Not even worth a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom