What's new

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for a negative rating or a ban :coffee:

Yeah and why shouldn't he get a negative rating or a ban? One drama serial does not mean anything in the concept of a nation in fact if you agree with his chutiyapa you should just come out openly.

dont speak a word against my bengali buddy

LOL endian.

Yeah and why shouldn't he get a negative rating or a ban? One drama serial does not mean anything in the concept of a nation in fact if you agree with his chutiyapa you should just come out openly.

bookmarked :haha:

Labb laine tere godde maine bollywood de thread wich. . taiyar rahi :chilli:

ha ha even an autorikshaw driver in india is much smarter than these pakistani elite , can these guys for once use their brain and stop making a joke out of themselves everywhere,

Pakistani's are probably the most hypocritical people on the planet.

-They constantly complain when Muslims are shown in a negative light anywhere on the earth.
-They complain when Muslims convert to other religions.
-Heck they even complain when Pakistani women marry non Pakistani's
- Constantly complain of the negative image of Muslims being portrayed by media and books

-But - when Hindus/non Muslims are shown as evil on Pakistani movies and television, they never come out against it. They are most comfortable with it.

-When a Hindus/non Muslims was converted to Muslim on Pakistan national television, no one protested. Such an act would have probably gotten the channel banned had it been in any normal nation(an act of conversion from any faith to any faith). Instead Pakistani's adored the act.

-Teach hatred against non Muslims in their own school books!
-Love to boast how they(Pakistani men) date and marry non Pakistani's.

Hindus are probably the most hypocritical people on the planet.

-They constantly complain when Hindus are shown in a negative light anywhere on the earth.
-They complain when Hindu convert to other religions.
-Heck they even complain when Hindu women marry non Hindus
- Constantly complain of the negative image of Hindus being portrayed by media and books

-But - when Muslims/Non Hindus are shown as evil on Indian movies and television, they never come out against it. They are most comfortable with it.

Now GTFO you retarded Hindu bigot

Leaving semantics of your flawed argument aside,why don't you aim to be better than India ?
Or being on same level as India the pinnacle of Pakistani ambition ?

Dude, you are presenting the similar flawed logic like others were doing in that vandalized church thread.

pointing at others doesn't justify what you do.

trends have changed in India. . check films like "ya Rabb" where they are trying best to remove the misconceptions of masses regarding Islam and Muslims.
or Waar chhod na yaar in a comic way.
why not reciprocate the positive things ? :coffee:

There are many Pakistani dramas that promote harmony and friendly relations too, if one is negative, you can't claim we are on the same level as you guys.
We have more campaigns to promote religious Harmony and friendly relations with India. Pakistani people are more enthusiastic about peace with India than indians.

anti-pakistan not anti muslim

Both. ... though anti Pakistan is too much.

They can be easily applied.You just need to promote education, secularism and humanity among the people.
India has been doing it for the past 60 years.
It has given us scientists like Dr.Kalam who built missiles that can reach every corner of Pakistan.

Pakistan on the other hand has taken the road of extremism,intolerance and hate.
pakistan has been in war continiously since his birth.....from one to another, from external to internal...we have been fighting wars one after another...this has converted pakistan from a normal nation to a habitual warior nation....now wait with patience , it will take time to get everything to comaritively normal stage......and india has promoted secularism but also propmoted religious extremism and made hindu extremist religious political parties like RSS and BJP....so before commenting on us try to reduce extremism at home...and leave dream of Akhand bharat because everytime pakistanis hear a slightest voice of challenge they retaliate with greater pakistan and dividing india with even more power and this all mess will one day lead to nuclear war between pak and india.

I am a huge Fawad Khan fan. Fawad is a Pakistani heartthrob king khan. Amazing actor. He rocks and can give a run for their money to Bollywood Khans like SRK in look department and Sallu in acting department. Due to my loyalty to him I was downloading every single drama series of him. Dastaan is one such drama.

Dastaan.jpg

dastaan4.jpg

In this drama series they showed Hindus are the evil force. Everytime a Hindu character comes onscreen they starts evil background music to make the character more evil. The drama is based on romance during 1947 partition. No, its not Hindu-Muslim romance. The female character's name is Bano who is in love with her sister-in laws' nephew! Bano's brother is congress supporter and Bano's lover Hassan (Fawad Khan) is Muslim league supporter. Bano's brother is shown as antagonist, not evil but a rude man. His mind was brainwashed by his evil Hindu friends. He is a secular man who wants to tie his sister Bano with Ram, his 'Hindu' friend who is an evil man.

Bano says to his sister in law that she prays for Muslim league even though her entire family members are Congress supporters. She says she can give her 'Jaan' for Muslim League and for her 'Jaan' Hassan and dreams a pure land Pakistan where Muslims can live happily without Hindus.

"Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin."

All villains of this drama series are Hindus and Sikhs. This drama promotes communal hatred. I am really surprised how can a TV station air such bullshit drama where they showed hatred towards a particular religious community. Pakistan also has Hindus and Sikhs in its land. This drama surely hurt many minority groups religious sentiment because of the evil characterization of their religious community people. (Hindus and Sikhs).

Pakistani media blames India for making anti-Pakistani films (esp. starring Sunny Deol, a Sikh actor) but in its media they are openly showing communal hatred towards a particular religious group. I am actually quite disappointed to see my favorite actor Fawad in such bullshit drama but again he recently said he prefers Akbari Asghari over Dastaan. So I still remain as Fawad Khan fan.
Don't count as racism , drama only portray the inside political culture of muslim families, during hot political weather.

There are many Pakistani dramas that promote harmony and friendly relations too, if one is negative, you can't claim we are on the same level as you guys.
We have more campaigns to promote religious Harmony and friendly relations with India. Pakistani people are more enthusiastic about peace with India than indians.

Name any mainstream Indian TV serial that promotes hate against any religion.
You made a point,now walk the talk.
I dare you.

Ok if you say so . . BTW my argument was about the flawed logic :)

P.S name one or two dramas worth watching. . i remember watching one . . was good :tup:

you slave mind......i can't understand, what you get in slavery of hindus......and the dialogue "Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin." ...this must be a dialogue beore creation o pakistan....or not...just watch it again.......and hatred towards muslims and pakistan is visible to even a logically blind person like you but nobody can blame pakistan that it promoted hatred towards hindus oficially ... note that i am taking about hindus not india, which is considered as enemy..

oH......
and I thought......your views represent your signature.......
time to change it...
Love for All, Hatred for none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom