What's new

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please go read what ex-muslim ali sina has to say.
I dont care what an ex-Muslim has to say.
I dont care what an ex-Hindu has to say either or an ex-Christian has to say or whatever.

If you control the hate, then you will see reason. One you see reason, you will make better choices.

Religion came to make life better, if it is not making life better, then the fault lies with people, not religion.

Bano's brother with his evil Hindu friend 'Ram'.

n71qxf.jpg

v4w3eq.jpg

This is hugely insulting and provocative to Hindus because they worship Ram as God. This bullshit drama showed Ram as evil character. What Allah is for Muslims Ram is for Hindus.

kiun itni lambi lambi chorte hoo, you guys are obsessed with Pakistan. PDF is more popular in India then indian defence forums.

Well honestly Indians are obsessed about India not Pakistan. PDF has more India related articles than Pakistan.

What "facts" are you talking about ?
That all Hindus are evil ?
Do you know the meaning of facts ?

I pity the country where the educated elite defends extremism.
Did you watch the drama or just shit shovelling? It's a story based on a Muslim family around the time of partition, watch the drama first

I dont care what an ex-Muslim has to say.
I dont care what an ex-Hindu has to say either or an ex-Christian has to say or whatever.

If you control the hate, then you will see reason. One you see reason, you will make better choices.

Religion came to make life better, if it is not making life better, then the fault lies with people, not religion.

Go read the analysis of Ali Sina on the hadiths and quran and come and debate.Spare me from the monotones that seculars and the media offer. Go to faithfreedom.org and read once . Read what the quran means.If you are not convinced even then ,go ask the barelvi/deobandi/wahabbi maulvi what it means ,but do not say that you are not muslim.

Well honestly Indians are obsessed about India not Pakistan. PDF has more India related articles than Pakistan.
Go obsess over your country in Bharat rakshak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom