What's new

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story of Dastaan is based on facts. If you want to call it anti-Hindu, its your call.

Story of Dastaan is based on facts. If you want to call it anti-Hindu, its your call.

What "facts" are you talking about ?
That all Hindus are evil ?
Do you know the meaning of facts ?

I pity the country where the educated elite defends extremism.

ok, lets just take it in other way......can hindus live with muslims......i mean if you are a hindu and you worship cow.... can you peacefully watch your muslim neighbour slaugtering and eating cow....can you bear the smell of meat when you hate to eat it....can you eat with muslim in one plate.....let me answer it for you...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYY
so stop pretending that pakistan preaches that muslims cannot live with hindus...it,s exactly opposite

This is BS...I have eaten with Pakistani Muslims from the same plate( During Ramadan)..As far as Muslims or Christians or Hindus go..I never knew that we were different...dude In fact I used to make fun of Brahmins regarding their eating habits(Curd Rice)...I guess ultimately hatred is not something you are born with..its how you are brought up and what values you are taught by your elders....I in fact stayed with a Pakistani family(Malik family) under the same roof for close to 2 years in the US ...I did not have a problem nor did they....

Sana Balouch is looking good in that poster!

not a wonder that pakistan is a failed state.

Just keep believing that. Maybe u will sleep better.

Pakistan: A failed state or a clever gambler?
By Owen Bennett-Jones
7 May 2011

They are so many questions for which Pakistani officials do not have answers.

How could Pakistan's air defence system fail to intercept four incoming helicopters? Why did the US not trust Pakistan to help catch Osama Bin Laden?

How come Islamabad failed to find a man living in such an obviously suspicious house? Or did the state help hide him?

Is Pakistan a failed state? No? Then is it a rogue state?

Pakistanis are used to journalists asking embarrassing questions. But the death of Osama Bin Laden has broken new ground.

The claim of the country's main intelligence agency, the ISI, that it had been unable to find Bin Laden has dented the image of an organisation that has hitherto been beyond public criticism.

Remarkable resilience
The country faces so many crises.

With an average of more than one suicide bombing every week, 35,000 Pakistanis have died since 9/11.

In the province of Balochistan there is a five-year-old nationalist insurgency that shows no sign of going away.

The law and order situation in Karachi - the country's biggest city - is now so dire that there are an average of 4.7 murders every night. Most are politically motivated targeted killings.

It's the sort of thing that has led many in the West to predict an impoverished, jihadi-run, nuclear state.

And yet Pakistan has proven to be remarkably resilient.

The country's democratic development has been thwarted by repeated coups. Its most effective political leaders have been assassinated.

Given Pakistan's track record of surviving such disasters, Western academics are now debating whether the country is in fact more stable than many people think.

The reaction to Bin Laden's death illustrates both sides of the argument.

The pessimists point to the failure - for whatever reason - to find Bin Laden, and to the Taliban's immediate threat of revenge attacks. They wonder just how close are the links between Pakistan's security establishment and some elements of the Taliban.
And they ask how could the death of Bin Laden, the man who inspired so many suicide attacks with such dreadful results in Pakistan, provoke not celebrations - but angry, anti-American protests in Karachi.

The optimists argue that while some people may have gone onto the streets to protest against the American action, very few voiced sympathy for Bin Laden.

And, as ever, the vast majority of Pakistanis were not protesting at all but were at home trying to cope with challenges faced by poor people everywhere: feeding their children and hopefully educating them, too.

The problem is that Pakistan is preparing for American defeat in Afghanistan. In fact, it has been doing so for nearly a decade. Within weeks of America's 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan concluded the Americans could not win there.

With the US now preparing to pull out, leaving behind a strong Taliban movement, Pakistan's generals feel their assessment has been fully vindicated.

And the death of Bin Laden has made the issues even more acute because the establishment of an Afghan government with Taliban participation is now even more likely.

In recent years the Afghan Taliban leader, Mullah Omar, had been distancing himself from Bin Laden so as to make the Americans feel more comfortable about withdrawing.

Now Bin Laden is dead, Mullah Omar will find it easier to persuade his own supporters that al-Qaeda can be left to one side so that he can move towards his single objective: the establishment of an Afghan government that would reflect his conservative view of Islam in a country free of foreign troops.

On the face of it, the critics of the US aid programme to Pakistan have an easy argument to make: Washington, they say, should not give money to Pakistan when it is preparing for the increasingly likely prospect of a government in Kabul that will have Taliban ministers.

And yet every time the US has discussed cutting Pakistan's funding it has ended up paying even more. The US has consistently calculated it has little choice but to pay up.

The more impoverished Pakistan is, it fears, the more jihadis it would produce.

Nuclear gamble
And then there's the nuclear bomb.

_52594249_011794070-1.jpg
Pakistan is developing a new type of ballistic missile reportedly capable of delivering nuclear warheads
When India tested a nuclear device in 1998, Pakistan came under huge pressure not to follow suit.

The US offered billions of dollars worth of debt relief in return for Pakistani restraint.

But Islamabad went ahead anyway and matched India's tests.

A few days after the Pakistani tests a government minister explained one of the reasons that decision was taken.

"We are a now nuclear state," he said. "So no-one can let us go bust. We may have turned down billions of dollars. But many more billions will follow."

How right he was.

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

This is why I say Pakistan is an intolerant country. Please guys, don't show religious hatred on national television. It will create problems to Hindus and Sikhs in your own country. You already had a shameful bad history during 1971 when your own army men killed your own Muslim brothers in a brutal way ever possible in human history after world war 2. Now you want to create communal violence in your own country by publicly showing anti-Hindu, anti-Sikh dramas on national television. Don't do that. Otherwise your country would be hellfire. Intolerance to other religious people and tolerance towards Taliban terrorists who want a ban on polio drops because its a western ploy to damage Islam according to them would not make your country better but worse.

In Pakistan, anti-Hindu sentiments and beliefs are widely held among many sections of the population. There is a general stereotype against Hindus in Pakistan. Hindus are regarded as "miserly".[79] Also, Hindus are often regarded as "Kaffirs" (lit. "unbelievers") and blamed for "causing all the problems in Pakistan".

The public school curriculum in Pakistan was Islamized during the 1980s.[83] The government of Pakistan claims to undertake a major revision to eliminate such teachings and to remove Islamic teaching from secular subjects.[82] The bias in Pakistani textbooks was also documented by Y. Rosser (2003). She wrote that

in the past few decades, social studies textbooks in Pakistan have been used as locations to articulate the hatred that Pakistani policy makers have attempted to inculcate towards their Hindu neighbours”, and that as a result "in the minds of generations of Pakistanis, indoctrinated by the 'Ideology of Pakistan' are lodged fragments of hatred and suspicion.
(Rosser 2003)[84]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Hinduism#Pakistan

Extremists are like predators.They always need a new prey to stay relevant.
After taking care of Hindus and Sikhs they have turned on Ahmadis and Shias.
After them it will be the turn of someone else.

Extremists are like predators.They always need a new prey to stay relevant.
After taking care of Hindus and Sikhs they have turned on Ahmadis and Shias.
After them it will be the turn of someone else.
Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan, maybe you should be more concerned with India. It’s not like India doesn't have its fair share of problems.

Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan, maybe you should be more concerned with India. It’s not like India doesn't have its fair share of problems.

I don't think you are in a position to comment on whether I am obsessed with Pakistan or dictate to me what I should or shouldn't do.
This is a discussion forum so either discuss the topic or scoot.

I just find it really odd that so many Indians come here to criticize Pakistan. When India has so many problems.

I just find it really odd that so many Indians come here to criticize Pakistan. When India has so many problems.

To answer your question terrorism emanating from Pakistan owing to its extremist and increasingly radicalized society is one of the major problems for India.

To answer your question terrorism emanating from Pakistan owing to its extremist and increasingly radicalized society is one of the major problems for India.

kiun itni lambi lambi chorte hoo, you guys are obsessed with Pakistan. PDF is more popular in India then indian defence forums.

kiun itni lambi lambi chorte hoo, you guys are obsessed with Pakistan. PDF is more popular in India then indian defence forums.

I come here simply because this forum has more members and more threads for me to browse.
If the situation were to change somehow I would happily switch to another Indian/Non Indian forum, especially considering the shoddy moderating here.

Do you know any other forums like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom