What's new

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge Fawad Khan fan. Fawad is a Pakistani heartthrob king khan. Amazing actor. He rocks and can give a run for their money to Bollywood Khans like SRK in look department and Sallu in acting department. Due to my loyalty to him I was downloading every single drama series of him. Dastaan is one such drama.

Dastaan.jpg

dastaan4.jpg

In this drama series they showed Hindus are the evil force. Everytime a Hindu character comes onscreen they starts evil background music to make the character more evil. The drama is based on romance during 1947 partition. No, its not Hindu-Muslim romance. The female character's name is Bano who is in love with her sister-in laws' nephew! Bano's brother is congress supporter and Bano's lover Hassan (Fawad Khan) is Muslim league supporter. Bano's brother is shown as antagonist, not evil but a rude man. His mind was brainwashed by Hindus. He is a secular man who wants to tie his sister Bano with Ram, his 'Hindu' friend who is an evil man.

Bano says to his sister in law that she prays for Muslim league even though her entire family members are Congress supporters. She says she can give her 'Jaan' for Muslim League and for her 'Jaan' Hassan and dreams a pure land Pakistan where Muslims can live happily without Hindus.

"Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin."

All villains of this drama series are Hindus and Sikhs. This drama promotes communal hatred. I am really surprised how can a TV station air such bullshit drama where they showed hatred towards a particular religious community. Pakistan also has Hindus and Sikhs in its land. This drama surely hurt many minority groups religious sentiment because of the evil characterization of their religious community people. (Hindus and Sikhs).

Pakistani media blame India for making anti-Pakistani films (esp. starring Sunny Deol, a Sikh actor) but in its media they are openly showing communal hatred towards a particular religious group. I am actually quite disappointed to see my favorite actor Fawad in such bullshit drama but again he recently said he prefers Akbari Asghari over Dastaan. So I still remain as Fawad Khan fan.
you slave mind......i can't understand, what you get in slavery of hindus......and the dialogue "Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin." ...this must be a dialogue beore creation o pakistan....or not...just watch it again.......and hatred towards muslims and pakistan is visible to even a logically blind person like you but nobody can blame pakistan that it promoted hatred towards hindus oficially ... note that i am taking about hindus not india, which is considered as enemy..

you slave mind......i can't understand, what you get in slavery of hindus......and the dialogue "Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin." ...this must be a dialogue beore creation o pakistan....or not...just watch it again.......and hatred towards muslims and pakistan is visible to even a logically blind person like you but nobody can blame pakistan that it promoted hatred towards hindus oficially ... note that i am taking about hindus not india, which is considered as enemy..

Do you also hate newborn babies because they are Hindu ?
Is every Hindu alive your enemy ?

This is based on reality, there's no anti hindu propaganda. First indians should see themselves, you guys have made countless movies dramas on anti muslim propaganda.

This is based on reality, there's no anti hindu propaganda. First indians should see themselves, you guys have made countless movies dramas on anti muslim propaganda.

Leaving semantics of your flawed argument aside,why don't you aim to be better than India ?
Or being on same level as India the pinnacle of Pakistani ambition ?

Well the whole country was built on the premise that Muslims can not live in the same country with Hindus.
They are teaching the same thing to in the schoolbooks meant for children.

So why are you surprised ?
ok, lets just take it in other way......can hindus live with muslims......i mean if you are a hindu and you worship cow.... can you peacefully watch your muslim neighbour slaugtering and eating cow....can you bear the smell of meat when you hate to eat it....can you eat with muslim in one plate.....let me answer it for you...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYY
so stop pretending that pakistan preaches that muslims cannot live with hindus...it,s exactly opposite

anti-pakistan not anti muslim

ok, lets just take it in other way......can hindus live with muslims......i mean if you are a hindu and you worship cow.... can you peacefully watch your muslim neighbour slaugtering and eating cow....can you bear the smell of meat when you hate to eat it....can you eat with muslim in one plate.....let me answer it for you...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYY
so stop pretending that pakistan preaches that muslims cannot live with hindus...it,s exactly opposite

No I am cool with you killing cows.I mean Hindus do live with Muslim in India,US,Uk etc.Its a fking fact.
What else ?

Do you also hate newborn babies because they are Hindu ?
Is every Hindu alive your enemy ?
this is shit man.......no way.....why will i hate hindus.....and i am strictly bound to the signature i have...Love for all hatred for none....you are on one side, i don't even hate Jews who are hated by most of muslims due to our(muslims) ignorance....

I am a huge Fawad Khan fan. Fawad is a Pakistani heartthrob king khan. Amazing actor. He rocks and can give a run for their money to Bollywood Khans like SRK in look department and Sallu in acting department. Due to my loyalty to him I was downloading every single drama series of him. Dastaan is one such drama.

Dastaan.jpg

dastaan4.jpg

In this drama series they showed Hindus are the evil force. Everytime a Hindu character comes onscreen they starts evil background music to make the character more evil. The drama is based on romance during 1947 partition. No, its not Hindu-Muslim romance. The female character's name is Bano who is in love with her sister-in laws' nephew! Bano's brother is congress supporter and Bano's lover Hassan (Fawad Khan) is Muslim league supporter. Bano's brother is shown as antagonist, not evil but a rude man. His mind was brainwashed by his evil Hindu friends. He is a secular man who wants to tie his sister Bano with Ram, his 'Hindu' friend who is an evil man.

Bano says to his sister in law that she prays for Muslim league even though her entire family members are Congress supporters. She says she can give her 'Jaan' for Muslim League and for her 'Jaan' Hassan and dreams a pure land Pakistan where Muslims can live happily without Hindus.

"Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin."

All villains of this drama series are Hindus and Sikhs. This drama promotes communal hatred. I am really surprised how can a TV station air such bullshit drama where they showed hatred towards a particular religious community. Pakistan also has Hindus and Sikhs in its land. This drama surely hurt many minority groups religious sentiment because of the evil characterization of their religious community people. (Hindus and Sikhs).

Pakistani media blames India for making anti-Pakistani films (esp. starring Sunny Deol, a Sikh actor) but in its media they are openly showing communal hatred towards a particular religious group. I am actually quite disappointed to see my favorite actor Fawad in such bullshit drama but again he recently said he prefers Akbari Asghari over Dastaan. So I still remain as Fawad Khan fan.
its funny you compared his looks with srk and acting with salman :D

:lol: :lol:

yes - and indian movies never portrayed Muslims/Pakistanis in a bad light....noooo of course not!!!!

maybe i should round up a list.....
muslims-no
Pakistanis-yes

i eat both beef and pork :D :D :D
pork is prohibited in Islam

No I am cool with you killing cows.I mean Hindus do live with Muslim in India,US,Uk etc
What else ?
yeah exactly , both of us are exception and our views can never be applied hindus and muslims in general

Dude, you are presenting the similar flawed logic like others were doing in that vandalized church thread.

pointing at others doesn't justify what you do.

trends have changed in India. . check films like "ya Rabb" where they are trying best to remove the misconceptions of masses regarding Islam and Muslims.
or Waar chhod na yaar in a comic way.
why not reciprocate the positive things ? :coffee:

yeah exactly , both of us are exception and our views can never be applied hindus and muslims in general

They can be easily applied.You just need to promote education, secularism and humanity among the people.
India has been doing it for the past 60 odd years.
It has given us scientists like Dr.Kalam who built missiles that can reach every corner of Pakistan.

Pakistan on the other hand has taken the road of extremism,intolerance and hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom