What's new

Anti-Hindu dramas in Pakistani TV channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if you say so . . BTW my argument was about the flawed logic :)

P.S name one or two dramas worth watching. . i remember watching one . . was good :tup:
I seldom watch Pakistani dramas. My mom and dad watches on ArY and Hum tv. Perhaps I should pay more attention towards these dramas to learn about them.

you slave mind......i can't understand, what you get in slavery of hindus......and the dialogue "Main ek aise Pakistan ka khwab dekhti hoon jaha hume Hindu o ke sath nahi rehna padega. Unke rehmo karam par nehi jeena hoga. Amin." ...this must be a dialogue beore creation o pakistan....or not...just watch it again.......and hatred towards muslims and pakistan is visible to even a logically blind person like you but nobody can blame pakistan that it promoted hatred towards hindus oficially ... note that i am taking about hindus not india, which is considered as enemy..
oH......
and I thought......your views represent your signature.......
time to change it...
Love for All, Hatred for none.

above is a qoute from the main post....
and india and pakistan consider each other enimies, there is no offence in realities....

.and india has promoted secularism but also propmoted religious extremism and made hindu extremist religious political parties like RSS and BJP....so before commenting on us try to reduce extremism at home...
why are they spreading terror in pakistan? if do extremism in india what your problems ? its our problems youir advice is not needed

and leave dream of Akhand bharat because everytime pakistanis hear a slightest voice of challenge they retaliate with greater pakistan and dividing india with even more power and this all mess will one day lead to nuclear war between pak and india.

which your school taught you isnt it

-They constantly complain when Hindus are shown in a negative light anywhere on the earth.
no one will be happy if they are shown in -ve light....I can give many examples from muslim world.....
if u don't care then why you tube and many anti-islamic sites are ban through out middle east and pakistan...

-They complain when Hindu convert to other religions.
so, do you people...and don't forget you are one of them,.....

-Heck they even complain when Hindu women marry non Hindus
lol...at lest you people are the worst oppressor of woman in world....so, not taking this shit .....
and more over its flawed....I can show how muslims react when a muslim woman marry a non--muslim....

- Constantly complain of the negative image of Hindus being portrayed by media and books
refer to point one...
all around the word not one anti muslim site and books are released in muslim majority country....
leave alone majority one ...they are not even freely released in the minority states......

Now GTFO you retarded Hindu bigot
Bigot .....
lol.....:lol: look who is saying this........

LOL endian.
lol...pakistani....
too much hate not good for health....:lol:

above is a qoute from the main post....
and india and pakistan consider each other enimies, there is no offence in realities....
hmm...
yes..we do still consider each other as enemy.....
but time has come to change the equation....if both nation want to prosper.....

:lol: :lol:

yes - and indian movies never portrayed Muslims/Pakistanis in a bad light....noooo of course not!!!!

maybe i should round up a list.....
There's whole lot difference between a religion and a country, the religion which u are showing in a badlight LIVES in your country itself but pakistani don't live in India, so where in the world will it effect them whereas pakistani hindus will get AFFECTED because of this nuisance..

Funny how Muslims get butchered in India, and still they are saying here: Portraying Bad, Pakistan yes but Muslims no.. :lol:
Bitch Please..

Funny how Muslims get butchered in India, and still they are saying here: Portraying Bad, Pakistan yes but Muslims no.. :lol:
Bitch Please..
ye kab hua lol

Bitch Please..
these two line are enough to prove what is the ground reality.....and who butchers whom......

In 1951, Hindus constituted 22% of the Pakistani population (this includes East Pakistan, modern day Bangladesh);[4][5] today, the share of Hindus is down to 1.7% in Pakistan,[6] and 9.2% in Bangladesh.[7]

India's Muslim population is the world's third largest[27] and the world's largest Muslim-minority population.[28] Officially, India has the third largest Muslim population next to Indonesia and Pakistan. India is home to 10% of the world's Muslim Population. India has a rough estimate of 176 million Muslims, but the actual number is expected to be higher. Records show India has more Muslims than Pakistan.

"mitti pao " ....take it as today bad taste in your mouth.....take some sweets....In Pakistan we have tonnes of private channel. And has total democracy , people criticize good and bad actions of each other. Writer are free to write and producers are free to televised this creations....
We Pakistanis can't say anything about Bangla drama about Pakistan. ...we don't understand Bangali lingo.

Vast majority of Pakistanis hate indians, ( Hindu's in particular) , thats what they are taught at school, told on media , propagated via newspapers. I dont blame common man for that.
This has actually resulted in decrease tolerance among Pakistanis , we end up killing each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom