What's new

Pakistani Canadian arrested for Khalistan activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to understand, since when Muslims have become so sympathetic to Sikhs?? Muslims boiled OUR GURUS in hot water to death. :ashamed:

Well it was not modern days then what has happened suddenly??

Why is condition of the SIKH community in Pakistan so pathetic??

Why do hundreds of Sikhs from Pakistan from their ancestral homes come over to India for refugee??

Why is the Sikh Percentage in Pakistan dropped in Pakistan since Partition?

There are still couple of questions in my mind but I would request any sane Pakistani to answer my questions one by one. :cray:

I fail to understand, since when Muslims have become so sympathetic to Sikhs?? Muslims boiled OUR GURUS in hot water to death. :ashamed:

Why do hundreds of Sikhs from Pakistan from their ancestral homes come over to India for refugee??

There are still couple of questions in my mind but I would request any sane Pakistani to answer my questions one by one. :cray:

Buddy Sikhs live better here than in India.

What Sikhs? Sikhs love Punjab and where their Guru lived. Indian Punjab is a more of a souped up, sour version of PAK Punjab

Sikh percentage dropped cuz they left maybe? :crazy:

Do you think they care about sikhs... duhh they are not able to care about their own peoples...

breaking India is their only dream mostly after 71...

Yeah right.

Just like Hindus, Jains, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Shias, Ahmedis, Jains etc etc

Nice conclusion drawn buddy. Nice conclusion.

What Sikhs? Sikhs love Punjab and where their Guru lived. Indian Punjab is a more of a souped up, sour version of PAK Punjab

Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened - Times Of India

Its just 3 year old story not decade old.. Recently in Kishtwar "ethenic cleansing" similar slogan were chanted from house of Allah.. This is happeing in India, Imagine what would be happening in Islaim satets..

Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened
M Saleem Pandit, TNN Aug 20, 2010, 12.23am IST

(Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley…)
SRINAGAR: Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley have received anonymous letters from Islamic militants asking them to either embrace Islam and join the protests against civilian killings or pack up and leave the Valley. The 60,000-strong Sikh community is the single largest minority group in the Valley.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-08-20/india/28279750_1_sikh-community-islam-single-largest-minority-group

Its just 3 year old story not decade old.. Recently in Kishtwar "ethenic cleansing" similar slogan were chanted from house of Allah.. This is happeing in India, Imagine what would be happening in Islaim satets..

Embrace Islam or leave Valley, Sikhs threatened
M Saleem Pandit, TNN Aug 20, 2010, 12.23am IST

(Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley…)
SRINAGAR: Sikhs in the Kashmir Valley have received anonymous letters from Islamic militants asking them to either embrace Islam and join the protests against civilian killings or pack up and leave the Valley. The 60,000-strong Sikh community is the single largest minority group in the Valley.

Even Shia and Sunnis aren't safe in Pakistan and you are claiming about safety of Sikhs. :cuckoo:

Thanks. Perhaps the Indian political, cultural, social spectra has convinced you. Nice to see. :yahoo:

But then in my statement - where the heck did I write that btw? :pissed:
Champion of minority rights = India :omghaha:

Early Morning Joke!!! LMAO :omghaha: :omghaha: How Sikhs are leading a better life in Pakistan?? :cuckoo:

Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqueeqat, par, dil ke behlane ko ghalib, yeh khayal accha hai:omghaha: :rofl:

Yes, we love Punjab and Our Guru Lives in Heart of Every Punjabi :cray:. What do you know about Indian Punjab :cuckoo:

Why did they Left :omghaha:

I once again request any sane Pakistani to answer my questions one by one from Post # 16.

Do you think they care about sikhs... duhh they are not able to care about their own peoples...

breaking India is their only dream mostly after 71...

Every now and then some Pakistani members starts thread on Khalistan to shed Crocodile Tears. I know how much they care about Sikhs. This is one of the example and I can post many such Posts :ashamed:

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

At least Hindu's are not beheading us!!!!!!!

Why don't you invite all Sikhs and Indian Muslims in India to Pakistan, Lets see how many come forward to join you.

I am all for it..but for that..borders of Pakistan must be extended upto Hyderabad in India....

You know, we don't have enough area right now ;)

PS. Shame on you for bringing this "beheading" part. Our enemies did it, not "we"....

"We" don't attack the holiest sikh sites and rape punjabi women like indians do...
Read this

Pakistan deputy attorney-general to clean shoes at Amritsar Golden Temple - Telegraph

See, Pakistanis are so brave that they stand up even for sikhs....

while ball-less bhartiss and p*ssy sikhs 'rejoice' the suffering of Pakistanis in general.

we love doing that .., you deserve such humiliation from us....even Indian Muslims participate in pin the donkey act...

we love doing that .., you deserve such humiliation from us....

There is no "humiliation" in this...

Just b/c your enemy is ill...and you 'rejoice' it..does that mean your enemy is 'humiliated'? LOL! If anything, you guys are humiliated...Oh well, Muslims humiliated you for thousands of years, destroyed your civilizational fabric, and ruled your lands for 1000+ years...

"We" don't attack the holiest sikh sites and rape punjabi women like indians do..."
Oh really? Our PM's wife may testify against that. Besides there are not enough Sikh people around you anyway. Besides you seem to reserve all the hatred for clearing out a holy place of worship of terrorists.

It seems you have conveniently forgotten Las Masjid. Same scenario - same outcome. So now here is the stairs - come down from your holier than thou platform.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ted-khalistan-activities-2.html#ixzz2c6yPGE4V
I am all for it..but for that..borders of Pakistan must be extended upto Hyderabad in India....

You know, we don't have enough area right now ;)

PS. Shame on you for bringing this "beheading" part. Our enemies did it, not "we"....

"We" don't attack the holiest sikh sites and rape punjabi women like indians do...
Read this

Pakistan deputy attorney-general to clean shoes at Amritsar Golden Temple - Telegraph

Thanks man for accepting so honestly.
There is no "humiliation" in this...

Just b/c your enemy is ill...and you 'rejoice' it..does that mean your enemy is 'humiliated'? LOL! If anything, you guys are humiliated...Oh well, Muslims humiliated you for thousands of years, destroyed your civilizational fabric, and ruled your lands for 1000+ years...

"Oh well, Muslims humiliated you for thousands of years, destroyed your civilizational fabric, and ruled your lands for 1000+ years..."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/271481-pakistani-canadian-arrested-khalistan-activities-2.html#ixzz2c6zJ8fUe

I will only add in a small word - tried (to)

I exist. Just as Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis etc. We fought and survived. The ones who did not - well you know where they are... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom