What's new

Pakistani Canadian arrested for Khalistan activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise Indians are more addicted to Balochistan's liberation than pure-blood Balochis.

There is a simple solution to this islamic militants threats , when ever they do such things ,a biological weapon should be unleashed in islamic nations.It will keep the muslims in their senses as they only understand violence.

Second, neither India nor Pakistan is good for the sikh people. More than 100,000 sikhs were murdered by the indian congress govt and their arya samaji pseudo-hindu minions who have had beef with the sikhs and they still are working to destroy sikh people via pumping of drugs into sikh villages , yes heroin is smuggled from Afghanistan via RAW,ISI and even the khalistanis 'liberators' . I know this from various granthis in Amritsar and even a head of a gurudwara who told me that even Damdami Taksaal is under influence of IB and Afghan drugs are smuggled into India with connivance of various Intelligence agencies like ISI,RAW and even Khalistanis. Khalistanis in Canada too are very much involved and have puppets for the intelligence agencies of Pakistan ,India and Britain.

The goal in this seems to be to destroy the marital races of the world like Sikhs,Russian Cossacks,Pashtuns .Primary target of these drugs are Russia which NATO ,ISI and Saudi intelligence agencies have a hand in pumping into Russia.

Sikhs are lost , so are the Pashtuns .But I believe Russia will survive this and emerge victorious .

Back on Topic.Pakistan is much worse than India for Sikhs anyday.This I know from experience and my talks with sikh elders.

You are ill-informed. The number is exaggerated. And the killer were hindu by religion only. They were congress goon. Hindus never had any religious issue with Sikhs..

The truth is Hindus has no reason to hate their saviors (Sikhs). Sikhs have high respect in Hindu society. We call you (Sikhs) Sardar "jee". I have never seen a hindu disrespecting Sikhs in India..

You are ill-informed. The number is exaggerated. And the killer were hindu by religion only. They were congress goon. Hindus never had any religious issue with Sikhs..

The truth is Hindus has no religion to hate their saviors (Sikhs). Sikhs have high respect in Hindu society. We call you (Sikhs) Sardar "jee". I have never seen a hindu disrespecting Sikhs in India..

Number is not inflated . 50,000 sikhs were murdered in Delhi riots itself by the congress and their arya samaji minion goons ,yes . Also a lot of sikhs were murdered in fake encounters.You should check Amnesty international,HRW and US congress records which have detailed the estimates sikhs dead.Also there are detailed discussions on this on Sikh Sangat Forum.US congress records have estimates of 260,000 sikhs killed by the govt.And independent estimates have estimates of 800,000 to 1 million though the methodology is not credible and done the same way ,US govt fabricated numbers about Stalin's gulags.

I have never seen a hindu disrespecting Sikhs in India..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ted-khalistan-activities-4.html#ixzz2c7rOocfI

clearly you are lying .I have experienced a lot of bullying in Mumbai from hindus in my childhood for long hair and a patka and this is common place in many places.A lot of hindu punjabi and haryanvi arya samajis also have beef with sikhs.

And sikh-hindu unity is over.Thank your Arya Samaji pseudo-hindus and Congressi brothers for it. Sikhs use to call themselves hindus before 1984,now they hate being called hindu and prefer just being called just sikh.

The only people who respect sikhs are Bengali,Marathi,people from Kerala,Tamil Nadu,Kashmiris and the people from North East.

Second sikhs have mocked in several bollywood movies. The Bollywood is ruled by Hindu Punjabi money,money from the muslim underworld.

Number is not inflated . 50,000 sikhs were murdered in Delhi riots itself by the congress and their arya samaji minion goons ,yes . Also a lot of sikhs were murdered in fake encounters.You should check Amnesty international,HRW and US congress records which have detailed the estimates sikhs dead.Also there are detailed discussions on this on Sikh Sangat Forum.US congress records have estimates of 260,000 sikhs killed by the govt.And independent estimates have estimates of 800,000 to 1 million though the methodology is not credible and done the same way ,US govt fabricated numbers about Stalin's gulags.

clearly you are lying .I have experienced a lot of bullying in Mumbai from hindus in my childhood for long hair and a patka and this is common place in many places.A lot of hindu punjabi and haryanvi arya samajis also have beef with sikhs.

And sikh-hindu unity is over.Thank your Arya Samaji pseudo-hindus and Congressi brothers for it. Sikhs use to call themselves hindus before 1984,now they hate being called hindu and prefer just being called just sikh.

The only people who respect sikhs are Bengali,Marathi,people from Kerala,Tamil Nadu,Kashmiris and the people from North East.

Second sikhs have mocked in several bollywood movies. The Bollywood is ruled by Hindu Punjabi money,money from the muslim underworld.
Man I've never been bullied because of my patka whenever I went to India. It's all congress's fault, but don't forget brother that when the 1984 riots where happening it was the RSS and BJP families that were protecting Sikhs or calling for their protection. Not that I support some of their other activities but they haven't harmed Sikhs. Also in India you always see Sikhs at the upper rung of society but I haven't been to India in a while so I don't know.

Sikhs come in the thousands every year to Pakistan from across the border

In case you didn't know, or forgot

Sikh Devotes from all over the World Visit Gurudwara Sri Nankana Sahib Ji in Pakistan to Pay Homage to Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji :coffee:

Man I've never been bullied because of my patka whenever I went to India. It's all congress's fault, but don't forget brother that when the 1984 riots where happening it was the RSS and BJP families that were protecting Sikhs or calling for their protection. Not that I support some of their other activities but they haven't harmed Sikhs. Also in India you always see Sikhs at the upper rung of society but I haven't been to India in a while so I don't know.

Yes, I know BJP and RSS protected us.But why do they call arya samajis and sikhs hindus?

BJP and RSS should decide which one of these are hindus.Sikhs or Arya Samajis .If Arya Samajis are hindu ,then sikhs are not hindu.Maybe if VHP ,RSS declared arya samajis to be not hindus and handed over the congress goons , then I and other sikhs will call ourselves . Else Good Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom