What's new

Unheard cries: atrocities in Patiala, 1947

Oh so its said that never trust a Pakistani and YOU showed it.

You are suffering because of this illusion of you WON from India.You are just coward converts who converted at the moment sword was shown from outsiders.Instead of fighting you bent over and submitted.Unless you accept the real identity you would suffer and disintegrate further.You didnt take even a single lesson after you lost Bangladesh but making mistake after mistake in false EGO.

You PROVED that Pakistan is suffering because of their own misdeeds and superiority complex. Now I think its good to see Pakistan burning in its own fire.

And you were pimping your women to Mughals... Apart from distorting he history of conversions n whatnot..

And you were pimping your women to Mughals... Apart from distorting he history of conversions n whatnot..

You are the pimps and even today glorify your rapists.

Your so called history is FAKE, come out of Pakistani history book and smell the coffee what happened to your ancestors.

Kuch sharam karo bolne se pehle.

You are the pimps and even today glorify your rapists.

Your so called history is FAKE, come out of Pakistani history book and smell the coffee what happened to your ancestors.

Kuch sharam karo bolne se pehle.

Truth must have hurt... Hahaha .. Almost all Mughals had Hindu mothers .. Keep pimping.. :rofl:

Good words...bahut durust farmaya aapne....now 179,999,999 more Pakistanis need to agree to this.

We already have shared half of the Kashmir instead of going on a all out war and get the whole Kashmir back. So Pakistan should understand and be happy with half of the Kashmir and make it prosperous.We already gave you 70% Punjab as well.Also if we wanted we could have easily annexed Bangladesh in India as well in 71 but we didn't and it's a free country today.Also we could have annexed your Kashmir as well but we didnt do it even after winning comprehensively.

So the policy of India is clear and without any EGO or HATRED.But the Generals of Pakistan are drunk in falsified EGO and burning in revenge and wants Pakistan to be in endless wars and bloodshed.They want generations of Pakistan to suffer and suffer and suffer.

Another graduate of saffron academy. Who is "We" here? Are you son of Hari Singh that you are boosting about sharing Kashmir? Even if you are, still there is nothing to boost about as it was freed not shared, and who is stopping you, come and take back whole Kashmir after all it's integral part of your Bharat mata? or Are you decent of queen elizbith that you are boosting about Punjab? because all the world except saffron chaddis knows that Pakistan & Bharat got independence from British. Bangladesh - lol who is stopping you, go ahead and annex it.

Partition was a sad but necessary reality. India stagnated for many years after partition but awoke eventually to its economic destiny. I truly don't believe that India would have survived as a nation if partition didn't happen. A large portion of the Muslim population of British India were given their own territory to fcuk up. If they remained as a part of India they simply would have fcuked up India. I am not anti Islam but the reality on the ground speaks for itself. It is simply a pity that so many people had to die for the cause of partition

Another graduate of saffron academy. Who is "We" here? Are you son of Hari Singh that you are boosting about sharing Kashmir? Even if you are, still there is nothing to boost about as it was freed not shared, and who is stopping you, come and take back whole Kashmir after all it's integral part of your Bharat mata? or Are you decent of queen elizbith that you are boosting about Punjab? because all the world except saffron chaddis knows that Pakistan & Bharat got independence from British. Bangladesh - lol who is stopping you, go ahead and annex it.

Your frustration of not able to take back Kashmir shows.

India never invaded to get back P.OK but you try it each day but faced not just utter humiliation but lost half of Pakistan ie East Pakistan aka Bangladesh. :haha: :haha:

Agar dam hai to le lo Kashmir nahi to chuchaap baith jao and get killed in daily blasts/drones etc. ;) ;)

Whole of Pakistan is OUR territory but we have leased you for some time and later it's part of Akhand Bharat. :big_boss:

Your frustration of not able to take back Kashmir shows.

India never invaded to get back P.OK but you try it each day but faced not just utter humiliation but lost half of Pakistan ie East Pakistan aka Bangladesh. :haha: :haha:

Agar dam hai to le lo Kashmir nahi to chuchaap baith jao and get killed in daily blasts/drones etc. ;) ;)

Whole of Pakistan is OUR territory but we have leased you for some time and later it's part of Akhand Bharat. :big_boss:

Again who is "we" here? and what is "Akhand Bharat"

Truth must have hurt... Hahaha .. Almost all Mughals had Hindu mothers .. Keep pimping.. :rofl:

Nahhhh... the "Almost" are your mothers and grandmothers forced through sword. It's pity to see your condition Dhobi ka kutta , na ghar ka na ghat ka.

Never seen such shameless kaum glorifying their rapists. :haha: :haha: :pakistan:

So, whats the big point.... every pakistani was a hindu who converted to islam ...I don't see anything funny..:undecided::undecided:

It's funny for them to glorify their rapists.

Nahhhh... the "Almost" are your mothers and grandmothers forced through sword. It's pity to see your condition Dhobi ka kutta , na ghar ka na ghat ka.

Never seen such shameless kaum glorifying their rapists. :haha: :haha: :pakistan:

Don't you know...he's of Arabian descent :D

So, whats the big point.... every pakistani was a hindu who converted to islam ...I don't see anything funny..:undecided::undecided:

Cool story .. Although nobody except Indians believe tht..

It's funny for them to glorify their rapists.

I'm one of he invaders ask you grandmother she probably knows more about the Baluch sword than most historians... :lol:

P.S. You might have Baluch genes in ya..

Don't you know...he's of Arabian descent :D

Thts not what your mama said.. :D

Again who is "we" here? and what is "Akhand Bharat"

It's up his sunny behind..

I'm one of he invaders ask you grandmother she probably knows more about the Baluch sword than most historians...
I will not say any thing that may hurt your feeling but ....
I know you hate indians and hindus more than you you hate illiteracy, poverty and murdering by terrorist in your country...And all this blabbering is just showing your hate and frustration...save it for your future you will need it.you have a long war to fight.
I can reply you in the same fashion but no I do not hate you... I pity you.... :agree::agree::agree:

Cool story .. Although nobody except Indians believe tht..
I'm one of he invaders ask you grandmother she probably knows more about the Baluch sword than most historians... :lol:
Thts not what your mama said.. :D
It's up his sunny behind..

LOL so he starts "your mama" jokes since he got no logical statement. :haha:

The "story" is what you fools are fed or else it's extremely shameful to know the history of your own ancestors mass raped and forced to convert and here you have a whole new generation of mutants think they "invaded". :girl_wacko:

You are no invader but a invaded one who was forced breeded through sword and you submitted easily.The so called martial race who submits so easily. :cheesy: :cheesy:

rajputs defeated muslim invaders.....we kicked their *** in battle of rajasthan and they never came again :lol:

Dont want peace,

Hate India
Hate Hindu's

We should always be enemies, and our aim should be to always try to hurt India, destroy india, and ally ourselves with nations who have ill intentions towards India

Our ancestores became muslims to follow the one true God, leaving behind a horrible, abomination of a pagan religion and culture that is jahil beyond words

We in Pakistan and Kashmir are different from the hindu's and the division should be celebrated and our animosity towards each other entrenched

rajputs defeated muslim invaders.....we kicked their *** in battle of rajasthan and they never came again

I always find it funny when hindu's have all this bravado, tamerlane, babar, ghaznavi, ghauri, aurengzeb and many others slughtered their ways across india decimating hindu's and temples. The hindu;s could do nothing and still they say the above????

Back
Top Bottom