What's new

Unheard cries: atrocities in Patiala, 1947

If I kill your family and my son tells you to forget the past.. Would you..

[/quote
Dont want peace,

Hate India
Hate Hindu's

We should always be enemies, and our aim should be to always try to hurt India, destroy india, and ally ourselves with nations who have ill intentions towards India

Our ancestores became muslims to follow the one true God, leaving behind a horrible, abomination of a pagan religion and culture that is jahil beyond words

We in Pakistan and Kashmir are different from the hindu's and the division should be celebrated and our animosity towards each other entrenched

I always find it funny when hindu's have all this bravado, tamerlane, babar, ghaznavi, ghauri, aurengzeb and many others slughtered their ways across india decimating hindu's and temples. The hindu;s could do nothing and still they say the above????
Yeah i agree with you that babar,ghaznavi e.t.c. slaughtered many Hindus which were there in present day Pakistan and converted them to Muslims.......

Dont want peace,

Hate India
Hate Hindu's

We should always be enemies, and our aim should be to always try to hurt India, destroy india, and ally ourselves with nations who have ill intentions towards India

Our ancestores became muslims to follow the one true God, leaving behind a horrible, abomination of a pagan religion and culture that is jahil beyond words

We in Pakistan and Kashmir are different from the hindu's and the division should be celebrated and our animosity towards each other entrenched

I always find it funny when hindu's have all this bravado, tamerlane, babar, ghaznavi, ghauri, aurengzeb and many others slughtered their ways across india decimating hindu's and temples. The hindu;s could do nothing and still they say the above????

Typical butthurt pakistani

ha ha ha.

Yeah i agree with you that babar,ghaznavi e.t.c. slaughtered many Hindus which were there in present day Pakistan and converted them to Muslims.......

???????????????? how is delhi in Pakistan??, how many temples did these men destroy in Pakistan??Was Aurengzeb fighting wars in modern day Pakistan??

Of course were muslims, we beleive in the one true God, we dont want your pagan idol worshipping jahil culture

???????????????? how is delhi in Pakistan??, how many temples did these men destroy in Pakistan??Was Aurengzeb fighting wars in modern day Pakistan??

Of course were muslims, we beleive in the one true God, we dont want your pagan idol worshipping jahil culture

:lol:

you fear hindus in your dreams too...... hahaha beta rajputon ne jo nanga karke maraa thaa na musalmano ko yaad rakhio

Good that you accepted that even during Muslim rule India rruled Pakistan :tup::tup:

LOL so he starts "your mama" jokes since he got no logical statement. :haha:

The "story" is what you fools are fed or else it's extremely shameful to know the history of your own ancestors mass raped and forced to convert and here you have a whole new generation of mutants think they "invaded". :girl_wacko:

You are no invader but a invaded one who was forced breeded through sword and you submitted easily.The so called martial race who submits so easily. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Wassup pimp...

Both sides was under the grip of madness in 1947.

I do not see any relevance of these kind of threads.While both sides suffered extraordinary amount of horror and human casualties followed by rape and murder what is the outcome of pelting stone at each other. For starters, communal riots are not new in the plains of five rivers. If interested,read the rise of Khalsa and their transformation from a religious band of peace and harmony towards a martial society through out the seventeenth century. Should we go back three hundred years back and start equaling scores from then?

I do not see any relevance of these kind of threads.While both sides suffered extraordinary amount of horror and human casualties followed by rape and murder what is the outcome of pelting stone at each other. For starters, communal riots are not new in the plains of five rivers. If interested,read the rise of Khalsa and their transformation from a religious band of peace and harmony towards a martial society through out the seventeenth century. Should we go back three hundred years back and start equaling scores from then?

punjab partition was a disaster mama. My grandfather was Food officer in kolkata those days. when situation became worse

he came to Dhaka.

punjab partition was a disaster mama. My grandfather was Food officer in kolkata those days. when situation became worse

he came to Dhaka.
So was Bengal and Kashmir in 1947-48. But what happens is we often end up in blaming each other's communities in particular. This farce should stop. Those who raped,marauded and killed innocents then were criminals,not representative of any religious faith.

So was Bengal and Kashmir in 1947-48. But what happens is we often end up in blaming each other's communities in particular. This farce should stop. Those who raped,marauded and killed innocents then were criminals,not representative of any religious faith.

Oh and you have people using religion to settle personal cores too.

For example in Kenya, sometimes people settle property disputes by accusing the other of practicing bad witchcraft. It's not like if Indians are completely blameless, or Hindus are innocent. What about the 58 Dalits killed by upper caste thugs and none were found guilty?

The institutions have no power in the sub continent. Personalities do, religions do, superstitions do.

Dont want peace,

Hate India
Hate Hindu's

?

Well that's not very nice.

The institutions have no power in the sub continent. Personalities do, religions do, superstitions do..

So did Europe in middle ages to the maximum. They did in 30's and again in 90's. We can't stop it but we can minimize it to a certain extent so that we can call ourselves "civilized".

So did Europe in middle ages to the maximum. They did in 30's and again in 90's. We can't stop it but we can minimize it to a certain extent so that we can call ourselves "civilized".

Ambedkar, after Gandhi had been killed said that no matter how great a person you perceive him to be, never lay your liberties down at their feet.

It was prescient comment in regards to Indian politics.

Later his followers turned him into the object of vyakhti pooja by constant cries of Jai Bhim, the very same thing he criticised the Indians for.

I also read in one of his essays, to counter Gandhi's arguments for a village model that instead of that, Indians should be encouraged to urbanise to get rid of the entrenched power systems within the rural systems.

But we also have seen new power systems manifest in Indian urban centres. And manifest poverty.

@LoveIcon - Wiasee Lovey Bhai Partition ke waqt Baluchoon nei bhii kuch kiyaa thaa ya phir aapnii buttt pei batheiii sajiii hiii khateiii raheiii ? :whistle:

mamu we gave blood .. atleast my family... although frankly speaking my grandfather didn't like you kashmiris coz of your passiveness..

Back
Top Bottom