What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude film stars do not get homes cause all the trouble they cause...but anyone can get home in any apartment here..

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

kindly share sum authentic news or other stuff on single video u cant blame whole media

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan's lone Sikh traffic warden quits | SikhNet

Pakistan's lone Sikh traffic warden quits
May 9, 2008

Lahore (PTI): The lone Sikh serving as a traffic warden in Pakistan has put in his papers, alleging discrimination in his department.

Gulab Singh resigned a couple of days ago, claiming he was not being treated at par with his colleagues because he was not a Muslim.

He said his colleagues made fun of his religion, while his seniors did not take the issue seriously.

u better know who are in power in pakistan as PM n president a common man cant even think for those positions

Manmohan Singh was a village boy at Gah read in a village school. He became a refugee. You could not get more common man than that.

Gyani Zail Singh was a tarkhan and a spiritual teacher. You can't get more common man than that.

Abdul Kalam was from a fisherman family. You cannot get more common man than that!

And yet...............

Manmohan Singh was a village boy at Gah read in a village school. He became a refugee. You could not get more common man than that.

Gyani Zail Singh was a tarkhan and a spiritual teacher. You can't get more common man than that.

Abdul Kalam was from a fisherman family. You cannot get more common man than that!

And yet...............

than why u saying that why we dnt appoint sikh on this position :lol:

@ Thread title :

If that Sikh's interview can be generalized as the statement of Sikhs all over Pakistan and according to some posters - even for Indian Sikhs then what we can get from the statements of these Sikhs ?

Beheaded Sikh's cousin wants Indian citizenship

Pakistan: Expelled Sikhs want to migrate to India -

do u know the sikhs who moves to other part of pakistan from tribal areas were not alone there were millions of muslims to who moved from tribal areas because of war on terror ,, again propaganda against pakistan

kindly share sum authentic news or other stuff on single video u cant blame whole media

dont you have google or what?

do u know the sikhs who moves to other part of pakistan from tribal areas were not alone there were millions of muslims to who moved from tribal areas because of war on terror ,, again propaganda against pakistan

Aren't we talking about Sikhs and not about other groups ? And isn't KPK not in Pakistan ?

Arguments by Pakistanis.

Sikhs are not in significant numbers to be influential.

Ans- Neither are Jews are Parsis in India. Gen J F R Jacob and Tatas.

Sikhs earned their respect.

Ans- Yes, they did. But I don't respect Gagandeep Singh And Harman Singh (my friends). They are my friends and it ends there. No one cares in India what is his/her religion. I do like them when they invite me over to their homes for having some drinks.

If Pakistani Sikhs are loyal and patriotic, then it's good for them. I don't see the point of dragging religions and nations over this petty issue.

dont you have google or what?

whats wrong in these videos ???? they are talking about hindus and explaining our enemy's character on the basis of history

And it's true that Indian Muslims cannot buy property in India that is the reason why they are living in Jungles, caves and mountains throughout the country.

i can hardly find a Muslim with his/her own home in a city with 40% Muslims. Damn, we are cruel.

First of all you don't know what really Sharia Law about Jazia is. Secondly, you posted a news from past when Taliban insurgency was going on, remeber sikhs are living in sawat and tribal areas for centuries. Thirdly you started to insisit on word NOW without knowing the facts about Sikhs contribution in education and properity. all the above is a freaking troll nothing else.

Is the below real face of secular india?

What makes you believe I don't know about Jezia?

Are you suggesting that Islam is a 'closed' religion and that none can know about it unless one is a Muslim? If that is what you feel and opine, I am afraid you have to revisit the issue once again.

Living in India, the freedom that minorities have requires no elaboration.

Suffice it to say, each religion has been allowed to have their own Personal Law.

Can it be said of Pakistan?

Is not Islam all pervading, even if one does not believe in Islam?

Is it not a fact that anyone, irrespective of his or her religion, can be hauled up by the Sharia Court and punished?

Is it not a fact that one Muslim witnesses statement can override 100 of non Muslims' statement, if the Sharia is strictly followed.

So, before preaching, remember the English phrase - Doctor, Heal Thyself.

I have videos that if I appended here, it would inflame you all.

But then, I am sane!

Aren't we talking about Sikhs and not about other groups ? And isn't KPK not in Pakistan ?

u talking sh*t u kow KPK province is effected alot by war on terror millions of people have moved from those tribal areas including msulims sikhs and christians

whats wrong in these videos ???? they are talking about hindus and explaining our enemy's character on the basis of history

you happen to have 3 million hindus in pakistan who are pakistani citizens...
you can blame India 24x7 if you want to but blaming hindus is just pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom