What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that -- my question is if the rest of Pakistan is Shangri La for them as you people claim, why would they want to migrate to India leaving behind all their properties ? Why dont they just move to Karachi or Multan or Lahore and start afresh? Why specifically India after getting rid of their Pakistani citizenship ?

Just think twice before thumping the reply button.

Most Pakistani Sikh's would not even take a dump in india, sorry to burst your bubble.

"for you freedom is only when someone is allowed to become head of state. That proves you are power hungry. . .

if Sikhs live in an Islamic state that does not mean that they should be discriminated. People like you make it seem that Islam dislikes every person who is a non-mulsim. ."

But the fact is minorities are not trusted to lead the country. That's not true for India where minorities have been Presidents, PMs, army chiefs and so on.

:( how many of these minority people who came on these positions gave justice to those muslims sikhs n christians who were killed by extremists hindus

:( how many of these minority people who came on these positions gave justice to those muslims sikhs n christians who were killed by extremists hindus

Zero, zilch, nada -- MMS belong's to the Party that instigated the genocide against his own community, hypocritical much??

Bigotry is international.

Yet in India they can speak out.

In Pakistan, they will slam the Blasphemy Law and snuff out life!

In the Sharia Court, one Muslim witness can overrule all non Muslim witnesses statement.

That is the difference.

In India, one would be damned if such inequality is seen to prevail!

As many as Hindus denied.

But not under any religious laws that makes those who are not of that religion subject to it!

In the Sharia Court, one Muslim witness can overrule all non Muslim witnesses statement.

That is the difference.

What are you smoking, must be good sh*&!!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

aa gal kiti tusi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
any authentic source plz that sikhs want to go india :azn:

Read post # 124 again - Link

And if by authentic you mean the photo of the particular Sikh family standing in front of the Red Fort in Delhi, then sorry sir I cant. It is upto you to consider my sources authentic or not. I give two hoots for that.

Most Pakistani Sikh's would not even take a dump in india, sorry to burst your bubble.

Ok. But you said Most, what about the rest ? :coffee:

That is the difference.

do u have read history of shariah ??? and its decisions ??

really?

Of course, they are treated as JehangirsShah en Shah in Pakistan, right?

That is why the Frontier Sikh who were told to pay jezia came to India hotfoot!

Try another fairy tale, please!

And if my authentic you mean the photo of the particular Sikh family standing in front of the Red Fort in Delhi, then sorry sir I cant. It is upto you to consider my sources authentic or not. I give two hoots for that.

Ok. :coffee:

ur link is saying page not found :what:

And if my authentic you mean the photo of the particular Sikh family standing in front of the Red Fort in Delhi, then sorry sir I cant. It is upto you to consider my sources authentic or not. I give two hoots for that.

Ok. :coffee:

lol at one place you guyz criticize your own sources and then present these reports and want us to believe in it. Lets be fair - when they publish anything negative you guyz say its a bad channel - when they post something that suits you - you hurriedly post the link

BTW, besides NDTV what was the second source? haven't even heard its name in my dreams

Brother, i'm not justifying the killing of anyone. And I am not saying my country is the champion of justice. But tell me don't muslims get killed in Pakistan (and in much larger numbers) by groups that have been pampered and created by your own leaders?
Does that mean Pakistan is anti muslim? Your arguement is baseless. The Sikhs are much better off in India okay:? They are economically prosperous and well off.

Pakistani Sikh's are Patriotic Pakistani's - it is indeed condemnable that indian's are trying to prove them otherwise, can't believe that on this occasion the takfiri and indian's are on the same side.

lol at one place you guyz criticize your own sources and then present these reports and want us to believe in it. Lets be fair - when they publish anything negative you guyz say its a bad channel - when they post something that suits you - you hurriedly post the link

BTW, besides NDTV what was the second source? haven't even heard its name in my dreams
:lol: double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom