What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

:) you mean you are calling Bangladesh a gutter??? And Bengalis as traitors????

Now the point is if they are all illegal Bangladeshis then why Government of India despite knowing that has failed to send them back.

Besides how on earth there is no official word no statment on from Indian government so far even the death toll has risen to 49 today.

I can see the reason for that smile.

I am not calling the Bengalis traitors. Just those whom India had allowed to stay and they still indulge in treason and bite the hand that feeds them.

Bangladesh is a terrific country. All the best to them.

These people just proved that they are not fit for staying in India.

They are illegal migrants. Now the time has come to throw them back to the gutter they came from.

The ultimate traitors. Jis thali may khana, usi me chhed...

How many will you kick out ?

How many will you kill ?

Why don't you look at the root cause behind all these, Even today many Christians are being killed and Govt is not taking any actions, If you start killing on these bases you would have to terminate more than 75 % of INDIA.

Jis thali may khana detay ho us mein thook ker mat do aur bhar ker do
tu koi us me chhed nahin karay ga

I can see the reason for that smile.

I am not calling the Bengalis traitors. Just those whom India had allowed to stay and they still indulge in treason and bite the hand that feeds them.

Bangladesh is a terrific country. All the best to them.

:lol::lol: first you called Bangladesh a Gutter and Bangladeshis as traitors and now you are backing off.

Hmm you see thats why elders say "Pehla tolo phir bolo"

:) well Sir everyone takes up weapons when all other means are failed.

Anyways in respect to you i stop adding anything to the wars among Hindu gods.

:cheers:

Sir whats your take on this hoisting Pakistani flag on Indian soil???

Irrespective of your nationality, iwant an unbias and indeepth analysis on this.

Jana,

Many thanks for ur reply.. expected that from u... why bring Gods among us humans ..

As regards the raising of the Pak flag, as mentioned by me in the post sometime earlier in the day, it nothing really except the best way to draw attention of the media ( & masses) to ur self.

Indian politics has reached a level wherein regional parties rule the roost. History has it that whenever the " gaddi' of delhi has weakened or showed signs of weakness, the out lying provinces have shown signs of rebellion in some way or form.

In a strange way, this applies even today. Bengal & the Maratthas were normally the 1st to raise the flag of rebellion in the Mughal times, now we have a different form / class of ppl taking advantage of the weakness in delhi ( eg : the Commies, Mamta banerjee, Thakre, Bajrang dal, SIMI.. to name a few).

The dividends local parties get by sending 4-5 MPs to the Delhi is enormous. The next Govt too shall be a coalition, even if the BJP/ Congress or anyone else were to have 200 seats they would still need help from these regional parties. Now all 200 MPs from the majority party cannot obviously be ministers, but all 4- 5 of the regional party can..or will if negotiated well.

Therefore, what better way to draw attention that something as controversial as flying the Green & white on Indian soil ? Ppl who do this do not care for those who will die in the backlash, in fact they seek a backlash as it adds to their ' news' value.

I think we should not see anything more than this .

Jana,

Many thanks for ur reply.. expected that from u... why bring Gods among us humans ..

As regards the raising of the Pak flag, as mentioned by me in the post sometime earlier in the day, it nothing really except the best way to draw attention of the media ( & masses) to ur self.

Indian politics has reached a level wherein regional parties rule the roost. History has it that whenever the " gaddi' of delhi has weakened or showed signs of weakness, the out lying provinces have shown signs of rebellion in some way or form.

In a strange way, this applies even today. Bengal & the Maratthas were normally the 1st to raise the flag of rebellion in the Mughal times, now we have a different form / class of ppl taking advantage of the weakness in delhi ( eg : the Commies, Mamta banerjee, Thakre, Bajrang dal, SIMI.. to name a few).

The dividends local parties get by sending 4-5 MPs to the Delhi is enormous. The next Govt too shall be a coalition, even if the BJP/ Congress or anyone else were to have 200 seats they would still need help from these regional parties. Now all 200 MPs from the majority party cannot obviously be ministers, but all 4- 5 of the regional party can..or will if negotiated well.

Therefore, what better way to draw attention that something as controversial as flying the Green & white on Indian soil ? Ppl who do this do not care for those who will die in the backlash, in fact they seek a backlash as it adds to their ' news' value.

:) You are welcome.

Sir see the point was always that India was never an organized country rather a land where everyone has own rule. Its still applies to India many states only the nizams, mahrajas and matwalis have been changed to CMs and so on.

Plus the politics (democracy) which is so much presented as big achievment by India had always been based on religion and communal riots in India.

The Indian political parties have always been exploiting these points rather the Indian politics is based on religion instead of secular norms.

See its election time and few days back BJP claimed that ISI was pushing Bangladeshis ( i wish if he was right :P he would have seen the difference) into Assam under a planned conspiracy :) it also said that BJP will handel these people being sent by ISI. At the same time he said to Muslims in Assam that please dont worry, you need not to feel unsafe as BJP is there to protect them.

Now we can see what is going on there :agree:

So called united india is crumbling!

That is what people like you have been singing since ages. They just keeping singing of the imaginary movements going on in India and keep hoping against hope that India will break.

Many have gone to their graves hoping to see India break. Many more will.

India is united and will remain so.

These treacherous infiltrators had it coming one day. They were promoting terror in India and had to get it back, sooner than later.

So called united india is crumbling!

Before u start gloating..let me clarify that firstly I was replying to a post by jana and secondly India will not / never crumble.

If there is anyone who should know it first hand it should be you. What i have written is the In's & outs of a phenomenon called democracy hitherto unknown ur part of the world....

Whatever be the dimensions of the inner politics, the foreign policy remains constant.

That is what people like you have been singing since ages. They just keeping singing of the imaginary movements going on in India and keep hoping against hope that India will break.

Many have gone to their graves hoping to see India break. Many more will.

India is united and will remain so.

These treacherous infiltrators had it coming one day. They were promoting terror in India and had to get it back, sooner than later.

:) and who are those many who went to garves seeing India break???
If i remember the history it was your Nehrus and others who stated it on record that Pakistan is not going to stay on the face of the world for more than few days.

but alas the founding fathers of India must be tossing in their graves since 60 years.

Besides Moists, Nagaland, Bodos and so on they are not imaginary movements. These are realites going on since decades.

:lol::lol: first you called Bangladesh a Gutter and Bangladeshis as traitors and now you are backing off.

Hmm you see thats why elders say "Pehla tolo phir bolo"

I don't think I have any more time for trolling. I never said that Bangladesh is a gutter. But your idiotic smile was very apparent, the same smile that appears in all threads which are about people being killed in terrorist attacks.

A sick idiotic silly smile.

The infiltrators (especially these flag waivers) are traitors and need to go back to the gutter.

Nothing to do with Bangladesh. Clear now?

Jana,

It was never my intention to offend you and i think i have not offended you in any respect in my recent posts. Thats the beauty of Pak defence forum :pdf: we try to talk to Indians in a very Nice MANNER and the Indians also show good response.

Rebellion and mutiny hurts a lot to those people who are really patriotic and Love their country it never hurts the people who are in Govt and Earn a lot of Money and Votes because of these conditions in their respective areas. I also feel the pain when i listen to news from Baluchistan, Sindh and Tribal areas.

They are the few HANDFUL people who give a very bad image about the whole ethnic group. Many innocent people will die in the Backlash , Being a Pakistani i am not feeling any happiness or pride because of this news as i know what lies ahead ( The bloodshed of the innocent).

I don't think I have any more time for trolling. I never said that Bangladesh is a gutter. But your idiotic smile was very apparent, the same smile that appears in all threads which are about people being killed in terrorist attacks.

The infiltrators (especially these flag waivers) are traitors and need to go back to the gutter.

:) :) :)

:agree: i can understand the frustration dear Vinod.

What is the nationality of these flag wavers????

You accepted that they are Bangladeshi immigrants and you said "Its time to push them back to their gutter"

Again you said in the second para that they are traitors.

BTW i am not yet complaining about your personal attacks and ione more thing i have a beautiful smile ;)

Traitors? Your freaking inhumane government and class system is giving rise to these traitors and they will keep increasing. Sit tight, you'r government will loose everything. 'India' never in history has been united, always been divided into different kingdoms ruled by stupid hindu princess who kept fighting with eachother. Its a failed attempt of rulling bharamns to unite india by force, and they are failing miserably. Even the name 'India' is for the people of Indus. Your country dsnt even has its own name, which should be Gangis or something like that lol.

You are blind and you cant go out of your room and see how much of your 'united india' has fallen into the hands of rebels. How much the kashmir, which your hopeless immoral government has taken control of is gettin out of hand. All of indian nation is brainwashed with the slogans of 'india world power zomg' and that makes them happy enough.

What i have written is the In's & outs of a phenomenon called democracy hitherto unknown ur part of the world....

LOL, I think I smell something burning.

Watch Indians celebrating democracy. If this is your democracy then we rather not have any of it.:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom