What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

:) well just one sentence and that is i do not glorify the hoisting of the Pakistani flags was enough to do that.

They look up to us or not that is not the point the point is they know the weakness of India and Indians and that weakness is PAKISTAN.
Yeah. So? Pakistan is India's traditional rival, most in India see it that way. Whats new? Or are you telling me its an achievement for Pakistan to be counted as a rival by India?!

Another thing which is noticable is the intellegence of these people whome you guys are calling as backward and poor enough to enter India for earning.

Its very intellegent of them to exploit Indian weakness like that.
So? They are poor and backward, nobody has said that they are stupid. They come to India because of lack of oppurtunities in Bangladesh. Do you think of poor people as stupid and unintelligible? Because the tone of surprise in your post certainly sounds that way.

It implies that way for every failur of India in sustaining things in right direction when was the last time we did not hear Indians blaming ISI??

So its the mentality that has been forced down the throats of Indian population by a handful of your opinion makers nothing else.
I dont care whether its an opinion being given out by a handful of opinion makers. The world agrees that Pakistan is a staging base for Kashmiri terrorists, and no one in India forgets that.

ACTUALLY THOSE WERE ISLAMIC FLAGS, WHICH LOOK LIKE PAKISTANI FLAGS, AND PEOPLE MISTOOK AS PAKISTANI FLAGS......

PAKISTANI FLAG HAS A WHITE STRIP ON THE LEFT, BUT THE FLAGS HELD BY PROTESTERS WERE FULL GREEN, WITH ISLAMIC SIGN.

THOUGH RESEMBLING, BUT NOT PAKISTANI FLAG........
It's the Pakistani flag. White strip and everything.

Go look at the video.

Back
Top Bottom