What's new

A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags

If a parade is turmoiling communal harmony, it is better not to do that. It will not increase 'awareness' but tension. Compromise on material or practices to educate each other or march. When there are differences at the core of it, its public expression should be abstained in any form.

This was always going to be an issue. Muslim people on average are very socially conservative, and as such would be natural allies of the religious right in western Christian countries.

Being allies with the half commie ultra liberal pro lgbt lefty lot was never going to work. Even in the UK, Christians and Muslims were protesting against some crap that they were teaching/indoctrinating the kids with in schools not that long ago.

This was inevitable. They were never going to get too far before they got serious pushback from sane people that understand their revolting, demonic agenda.

This was always going to be an issue. Muslim people on average are very socially conservative, and as such would be natural allies of the religious right in western Christian countries.

Being allies with the half commie ultra liberal pro lgbt lefty lot was never going to work. Even in the UK, Christians and Muslims were protesting against some crap that they were teaching/indoctrinating the kids with in schools not that long ago.

Its not a phobia to dislike having political propaganda forced down your throat ar school, on TV, on the Radio, in every shop and every billboard. Enough of this nonsense. We have all just had enough!

You needn't be religious to oppose indoctrination.

Mass events like these would confuse a lot of kids. For example, someone who doesn't get along well with opposite sex, or someone who is uncomfortable with the opposite sex. Or someone who had a lot of break ups. Guys with non masculine features, or someone just curious.
You can't go back if you got a surgery for your "Trans " status.

In fact, they should prove they are different at the genetic level, to be taken seriously.

Meanwhile in Britain .

Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms​

If LGBT laws help closeted pedophiles and predators come out and engage in consensual sex then yeah, sure, why the hell not?!

A lot of pedophiles are basically closeted faggots with no way to vent out their 'steam.' So, they target our children instead.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I narrowly escaped getting raped by a faggot / pedophile at an age of 10 or 11. And even though I - or rather my arse - survived the incident, it still haunts me to this day. I bolted while the fag was taking down his pants and, honestly, I've no idea what I would've done, had I been actually raped.

I don't think I would've been able to live with myself.

So yeah, either hang the pedophiles and faggots and cleanse the society of the tumor - or just let them destroy each other's arseholes, heh!
that guy would have brought democracy to your poor arse hole. after him doing you you be walking with a limp.

asim munir is a homo thug behind the curtains he celebrates the rainbow. he then grabs his cane and rams in hisback hole till he knock himself out in pleasure.

Meanwhile in Britain .

Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms​

They used to teach math and science in school todays education system is a disgrace

Meanwhile in Britain .

No wonder immigrants are taking over their basket cases, they can brag of their 1st world education and all but it doesn't mean shit when all the competent people are produced outside.

Many liberals celebrated when Hamtramck, Michigan, elected a Muslim-majority council in 2015 but a vote to exclude LGBTQ+ flags from city property has soured relations

The best thing about this is they won't file a lawsuit because it isn't "politically correct" by LGBT liberals to persecute minorities for their beliefs.

Their tactic will be to squash this from getting too much press and claim it to be "an unimportant minor aberration ruling".

If this was a non-minority run town they'd be organizing a mass protest caravan to drive down the main street waving rainbow flags.

Last edited:
has munir paid you with his hand in your arse, is this why you sticking up for him.

Nah man, you're the one who's being an@l about him, hehe!

As for me, I've seen what Imran Khan has done... and I've seen what Gen. Munir has done.

At some point, one has to wake-up and see the big picture.

Nah man, you're the one who's being an@l about him, hehe!

As for me, I've seen what Imran Khan has done... and I've seen what Gen. Munir has done.

At some point, one has to wake-up and see the big picture.
fcuk munir he fcuked the country up. imran khan was taking country higher and higher.
bajwa finished his term and fled out of the country with his retirement money. bajwa ends up looking like fool in a diff country when he was confronted. failed generals.

Back
Top Bottom