What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

My Gawd. listen to him putting his own spin unto this. Great piece of journalism that.

so, how far a motrobike ride is wagah from Assam???
I think the right analogy would be "Its like on the side of the moon!"

Its a reflection of the current mood among Indians, and I would be lying if I said it didn't have anything to do with the nature of modern political Islam.

However, the government has limited capacity to influence the thoughts of people, especially in remote villages, who will react to the conditions in their locality rather than platitudes about secularism.

Just read the article. There is more to minority alienation than a bunch of villagers burning a few muslims and their houses. As it is, certainly I understand your point of view; there is no need to worry about the plight of the Muslims because its just uneducated villagers who are involved in this indiscrimate violence against them. And no point in the government trying to do anything about it, like educating the villagers, using law enforcement to protect minorities or fighting xeno-phobia despite the fact that 'villagers' make up the majority of the population. Because the Indian government is busy with important stuff like mordernizing and maintaining some of the largest armies in the world! Perfect logic.:tup:

Also especially since its only the 'remote villagers' who do this, it is quite easy to understand how they are completely educated of and therefore worried about the nature of "modern political Islam.":woot:

the Bombay of 92..Was that a village? When muslims were being hounded, told to strip off their pants to prove they are uncut hindus, and when foudn out butchered on the spot?

Or was Ahmadabad, in Gujrat, a village, when the RSS thugs, led by police officers, massacred the muslim population, pillaging and raping with abandon?

Or maybe the Delhi of 84 was the biggest village of all, where for three consecutive days any sikh person with a turban on his head was killed by lynch mobs.

If this is the Indian villages that they talk about, what do you think happens in the real villages?

:pakistan: thank you 23rd March love to see the flag that too fluttering greatly so high there in INDIA.

LOL. Looking at it fluttering like that on Indian soil must be very intimidating for the radical Hindus, eh Jana?

:D its like :flame:

And i am loving it and now i am sure one day i can see it on Lal Qila :D

:) well if thats not the point then why to associate it with a certain segment just to prove one's claims.

And if locals remember only half of something then its their hypcracy.

Locals always remember the side of the story which hurt them.

The point is, that are you on the side of erasing differences or accentuating them?

Not worth it. Our intentions are for Kashmir and Kashmir only.

This is a good feeler as it would send a clear signal to the Indian RAW agency that if they persist with their trouble in Pak, we can carry on causing trouble in India.

I support it, but I don't like it. It does not meet our end goals. It might just make everyone play fair from now on. The brigadier, Salim as we knew here, said one thing I'll repeat here. He said that Kashmir is disputed territory hence, its fair ground for both sides. However Balochistan, Assam, FATA, Nagaland, Gujrat, etc are not disputed territories. Hence its not fair to be doing all this.

I hope Indians... AND Pakistanis learn lessons from both Assam and FATA and back off and remember that the contest is on Kashmir, nowhere else. Otherwise things will just keep on getting so ugly, so fast.

Violence in Hinduism started much before invaders when your gods were busy in eleminating each others.

:angel:

I don't think its good or relevant to comment on Hindu Gods in a discussion of this nature nor on this forum.

You have done so in a derogatory manner ( eliminating each other). I think this is below the belt & you wouldn't appreciate a counter remark on this .

I think you should perish such thoughts.

The way things are, it would indeed be comendable if the Pak flag continued to fly over the places it now does in the times to come.

The way things are, it would indeed be comendable if the Pak flag continued to fly over the places it now does in the times to come.

LOL, another bitter comment. Same can be said of India given the topic we are discussing right now. Dont start this non-sense, you know you cannot win. Stick to the topic for once, K?

I don't think its good or relevant to comment on Hindu Gods in a discussion of this nature nor on this forum.

You have done so in a derogatory manner ( eliminating each other). I think this is below the belt & you wouldn't appreciate a counter remark on this .

It was in reply to Stealth's claims that violence in India was started only after invaders landed there.

I just pointed out go and read Mahabharat and other religious texts of yours the violence was always there even Hindus gods fighting against each other.
Specialy the cermons which were addressing Arjun to take arms against his own brothers.

Anyway there was nothing derogatory. It is all penned in your religious texts.

Now coming back to the real Topic.

Let me tell u Friend , U better don't THREAT us, as there is more insurgency and Rebellion in India as compared to Pakistan u better take CARE of your LAND WHERE YOUR TIRANGA MUST BE HOISTED or MAY I SAY WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOISTED.

Even after so many incidents in Pakistan No body has Ever Raised An INDIAN FLAG:P Inside Pakistan:bunny:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom