What's new

Assam govt mulls arming Muslims in Bodo areas

Well then why does the indian govt considering arming only the muslim community? Obviously because they cant rely on the security forces to protect the muslims.
Now I did not make it up, it is the reality on the ground in Assam.
This is India dude its not possible ,no one will be armed.its all rumors

This is India dude its not possible ,no one will be armed.its all rumors

Well this is India, thats why it will probably happen, and it was not a pakistani newspaper carrying the news and it was not the Pakistani govt proposing that muslims should be given arms. But I can understand it will take time for you guys to realize the reality. But until then........

Well this is India, thats why it will probably happen, and it was not a pakistani newspaper carrying the news and it was not the Pakistani govt proposing that muslims should be given arms. But I can understand it will take time for you guys to realize the reality. But until then........
Now thats why you should verify what you read on net.just dont belive what you see on net.

Well then why does the indian govt considering arming only the muslim community? Obviously because they cant rely on the security forces to protect the muslims.

The Indian government did not say anything.... its the Assamese government which comes up with such nonsensical suggestions

The Indian government did not say anything.... its the Assamese government which comes up with such nonsensical suggestions

And they backed out as soon as people all over the country were outraged about this cheap votebank attempt to communalize an already tense situation. Tarun Gogoi is an insult to the Ahom people and should be kicked out of Assam. Can't believe he is an Ahom for betraying his own people for the sake of Bangla illegal votes. Scumbag.

I wish the Bodos get that traitor and deal with him publicly.

Muslim votebank. Illegal Bangladeshi influx into an otherwise Hindu/Animist/Chrisitan/Buddhist northeast allows Congress to dominate in politics. It is a trade off: Vote for legalization policy mastered by Congress, TMC and Communist scum.

Back
Top Bottom