What's new

Assam Violence : Thousands flee fearing more attacks

Our country,our law!!Plus the ones killed were not Indians to begin with,so why on earth should be show concern on this situation,the militants are actually doing a decent job of driving these illegal pole vaulters back to their original land...:rolleyes:

Goodness me, i certainly hope this is not the opinion of other esteemed Indian members or even Indians in general. Loss of life in this case should be condemned at the highest level, and its heartening to see that Indian Government has deployed force to straighten out the trouble makers.

@OrionHunter @Contrarian @Dillinger @Joe Shearer @karan.1970

It is a battle over land and resources, if we do not control our population growth these things will continue to happen because it is unsustainable.

Goodness me, i certainly hope this is not the opinion of other esteemed Indian members or even Indians in general. Loss of life in this case should be condemned at the highest level, and its heartening to see that Indian Government has deployed force to straighten out the trouble makers.

I dont know whats more embarrassing.. The actual deaths or finding out that some Indians are actually condoning and justifying them. Am ashamed, to say the least.. Irrespective of whether the people killed were Indians or not.. Muslims or not...

I agree with you. We don't have to indulge in violence, otherwise what's the difference between us and the terrorists?

We need to get the illegals out but there are other ways to do it.

The solution will be better once India completes it's massive Identification program where dna will be stored on govt computers this will allow us to determine who is a actual Indian national and who is a illegal.

Back
Top Bottom