What's new

Assam govt mulls arming Muslims in Bodo areas

Stop being a bum. Have you forgotten the Muslim contribution to India post independence or do you just pull statements out from your ar$e willy nilly ?
  • Criminal and Terrorism sector dominated by them.
  • Come very handy in increasing India's birth rate.
  • Thanks to them votebank politics is still alive.
  • Thanks to them India has no uniform civil code.
  • A lot of money wasted on these free-loaders when it cane used on real minorities.
Thats all I think as of now.

This will make the matters worse.
Anything for Muslim votebank. Even the foreign one.

• Criminal and Terrorism sector dominated by them.
  • Come very handy in increasing India's birth rate.
  • Thanks to them votebank politics is still alive.
  • Thanks to them India has no uniform civil code.
  • A lot of money wasted on these free-loaders when it cane used on real minorities.
Thats all I think as of now.

Anything for Muslim votebank. Even the foreign one.

• India's nuclear weapons thanks to a Muslim
  • Large industries and job creations by Muslim industrialists loyal to India
  • Indian identity given by Mughal rulers. Before that India was a bunch of princely warring states
  • 52,3% of Muslim population lives on poverty figures but remain patriotic Indians

As I stated earlier , stop making statements pulled out from your ar$e

The past is irrelevant now. The present is all that matters. Please come closer to the topic at hand. :enjoy:

India's nuclear weapons thanks to a Muslim
Large industries and job creations by Muslim industrialists loyal to India
Indian identity given by Mughal rulers. Before that India was a bunch of princely warring states
52,3% of Muslim population lives on poverty figures but remain patriotic Indians

Indian identity given by Mughal rulers? Ashoka Empire tsk tsk. Lulz. Pull your head out of your .... Btw Mughals never captured whole India. So I dont know what you are talking about. Next time you will be bragging about Taj Mahal and Qutub Minar. Get real.

Muslims are liability and always will be due to their mindset.

Very few Muslim Industrialists(Only Azim premji comes to my mind). Far more Criminal and Terrorists.

Btw Abdul Kalam was a namesake Muslim. He read gita and ramyana more than quran. He is a veterinarian and had follows a Vedic lifestyle.

Now go back to your Madarassa :))

Back
Top Bottom