What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

Great News Anand. It took 60 years for the debate in the media to start, so how long it takes to get to the corridors of power is anybody's guess, as no one can accuse the Indian govt to be quick decision makers.

Are you kidding me? The debate is always on, and has been on ever since Independence.

If they are illegals, they shouldn't be there in the first place. Why should we bother to address their grievances? In the name of humanity?

You and I both know you have enough problems with Indian Muslim alienation. And also in case you haven't noticed, not everyone here agrees with your assessment that these flag hoisters are 'non-Indians'.

Although I do not see any change in a positive direction, especially in places like gujrat, which has long been a hot bed of xenophobia and anti muslim violence. This from the state with the most number of vegetarians, as they are "Ahnisa ka pujaris".

The violence began a long time ago, when certain Muslim invaders laid to waste that region. Several, several times.

You and I both know you have enough problems with Indian Muslim alienation. And also in case you haven't noticed, not everyone here agrees with your assessment that these flag hoisters are 'non-Indians'.

Well, if you can prove the absurd notion that the Bodos are waving Pakistani flags, I'll agree with you.

Till then, I"m sticking to my theory.

Yes you're right, and things for Indian Muslims just keep getting better and better as stated in the following article.
Indian Muslims' gradual alienation - Jane's Country Risk News

Its a reflection of the current mood among Indians, and I would be lying if I said it didn't have anything to do with the nature of modern political Islam.

However, the government has limited capacity to influence the thoughts of people, especially in remote villages, who will react to the conditions in their locality rather than platitudes about secularism.

The violence began a long time ago, when certain Muslim invaders laid to waste that region. Several, several times.

Violence in Hinduism started much before invaders when your gods were busy in eleminating each others.

:angel:

Violence in Hinduism started much before invaders when your gods were busy in eleminating each others.

:angel:

Violence has been going on before the existence of hinduism as well.

That's not the point.

The point is, what the locals remember, accurately or inaccurately.

Gujrat remembers violence? What violence was that? When did this alleged violence occur, which the people of gujrat remember so vividly? And the muslims of gujrat, who suffered violence just recently, and who suffer discrimination and ridicule every day (EE to saalo myoon chhay), they should not remember it? They should stop mention of it because India is secular, and doesn't pamper its minorities?

We muslims should forget the Maratha violence led by people like shivaji, or the sikh violence during their occupation of much of what is now Pakistan. There are memories on all sides, and I would think that gujratis have probably experienced least violence of most communities in India, yet they seem to be still the most intolerant.

Gujrat remembers violence? What violence was that? When did this alleged violence occur, which the people of gujrat remember so vividly? And the muslims of gujrat, who suffered violence just recently, and who suffer discrimination and ridicule every day (EE to saalo myoon chhay), they should not remember it? They should stop mention of it because India is secular, and doesn't pamper its minorities?

We muslims should forget the Maratha violence led by people like shivaji, or the sikh violence during their occupation of much of what is now Pakistan. There are memories on all sides, and I would think that gujratis have probably experienced least violence of most communities in India, yet they seem to be still the most intolerant.

Well I just gave the big speech about the history of mankind.

Violence has been going on before the existence of hinduism as well.

That's not the point.

The point is, what the locals remember, accurately or inaccurately.

:) well if thats not the point then why to associate it with a certain segment just to prove one's claims.

And if locals remember only half of something then its their hypcracy.

My Gawd. listen to him putting his own spin unto this. Great piece of journalism that.

so, how far a motrobike ride is wagah from Assam???

Back
Top Bottom