What's new

Pakistani flags in three places in Assam..wake up India

I think you should perish such thoughts.

The way things are, it would indeed be comendable if the Pak flag continued to fly over the places it now does in the times to come.

:) Sir i have no intention to carry my flag and facilitate its hoisting there in India. The real thing for excitment is that its your own Indians who are hoisting it there and who know if the same Indians hoist it one day on Lal Qila ;)

It was in reply to Stealth's claims that violence in India was started only after invaders landed there.

I just pointed out go and read Mahabharat and other religious texts of yours the violence was always there even Hindus gods fighting against each other.
Specialy the cermons which were addressing Arjun to take arms against his own brothers.

Anyway there was nothing derogatory. It is all penned in your religious texts.

Now coming back to the real Topic.

Jana,

kindly be careful while making sweeping remarks. I have always considered u to be among the lively & sane ppl on this forum.

Hindu Gods have always taken up weapons when all other means have failed.The " sermons" you refer to is The Bhagwad Gita" a revered religious book..a key episode of the epic Mahabharata...not sermons pls.

Can we now leave it at this & not bring religion in this or any other topic pls ?

LOL, another bitter comment. Same can be said of India given the topic we are discussing right now. Dont start this non-sense, you know you cannot win. Stick to the topic for once, K?

He is Really Pissed mann `

Last edited:
Seems like a bollywood scene here lol i do agree with rest of u guys here our interest is only kashmir and its people ! furthermore , i dont agree with disrepecteing of others religons i do think that we should pay respect to that its not cool at all no matter wat others are others can say things about us as well lets stick with the topic!! & about the flag thing thats just funny !! lol

I think you should perish such thoughts.

The way things are, it would indeed be comendable if the Pak flag continued to fly over the places it now does in the times to come.

Raw and many Indian Elements are operating inside Pakistan in the areas like Baluchistan, Sindh, and in our Tribal areas and i have prove of whatever i am saying i can give u media reports Pics and many more thing but No use because first of all u wont accept them and believe them so no need for that and secondly i don't want to raise another issue out of this topic and i don't the discussion to be deviated from the above mentioned topic.

ISI is Involved In Kashmir but no way Pakistan or ISI is Involved in ASSAM

No matter what you say please don't put your failures to control the Rebellion and mutiny in India on Pakistan.

Recent Bombings in India were carried out By SIMI organization and some Bengalis were involved in it but Indian Govt was trying to make a link between SIMI and ISI. Do they don't know they were the Victims of Gujarat riots and many other atrocities were committed on them ?

Everyone who is India in MINORITY is getting Pissed just look at Low caste Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and last but not the least MUSLIMS, Everyone know what is happening with them.

But raising of Pakistani Flags by NON PAKISTANI people in India is very Disturbing for India, AS INDIAN FLAGS (TIRANGA) ARE NOT BEING RAISED IN PAKISTAN BY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING HEAVILY SUPPORTED BY INDIA

Raw and many Indian Elements are operating inside Pakistan in the areas like Baluchistan, Sindh, and in our Tribal areas and i have prove of whatever i am saying i can give u media reports Pics and many more thing but No use because first of all u wont accept them and believe them so no need for that and secondly i don't want to raise another issue out of this topic and i don't the discussion to be deviated from the above mentioned topic.

ISI is Involved In Kashmir but no way Pakistan or ISI is Involved in ASSAM

No matter what you say please don't put your failures to control the Rebellion and mutiny in India on Pakistan.

Recent Bombings in India were carried out By SIMI organization and some Bengalis were involved in it but Indian Govt was trying to make a link between SIMI and ISI. Do they don't know they were the Victims of Gujarat riots and many other atrocities were committed on them ?

Everyone who is India in MINORITY is getting Pissed just look at Low caste Hindus, Christians, Sikhs and last but not the least MUSLIMS, Everyone know what is happening with them.

But raising of Pakistani Flags by NON PAKISTANI people in India is very Disturbing for India, AS INDIAN FLAGS (TIRANGA) ARE NOT BEING RAISED IN PAKISTAN BY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING HEAVILY SUPPORTED BY INDIA

Listen,

Instead of trying to convince ppl on this forum, why don't u go to the local thana with these details. You would do urself & ur country a favour.

Jana,

kindly be careful while making sweeping remarks. I have always considered u to be among the lively & sane ppl on this forum.

Hindu Gods have always taken up weapons when all other means have failed.The " sermons" you refer to is The Bhagwad Gita" a revered religious book..a key episode of the epic Mahabharata...not sermons pls.

Can we now leave it at this & not bring religion in this or any other topic pls ?

:) well Sir everyone takes up weapons when all other means are failed.

Anyways in respect to you i stop adding anything to the wars among Hindu gods.

:cheers:

Sir whats your take on this hoisting Pakistani flag on Indian soil???

Irrespective of your nationality, iwant an unbias and indeepth analysis on this.

If u say Bengali's did this or who may ever did this, There is one thing i want to tell all PAKISTANIS, they hoisted these FLAGS NOT FOR THE LOVE OF PAKISTAN BUT BECAUSE OF THE HATRED FOR INDIA

You just called your leadership stupid. ;)

Anyway, Indian leadership was not stupid, perhaps a bit too pacifist.

But as you are agreeing you had no trust in the UN to deliver. You tried other means, failed and here we are.

And where you are exactly ???

Even after 60 years India can not dare to withdraw thousadns of its soldiers from Indian Held Kashmir. Why you need to keep civilians under your army boots with sophisticated weapons.

Its a headach which is realy pi.ssing u off for the last 60 years.

If u say Bengali's did this or who may ever did this, There is one thing i want to tell all PAKISTANIS, they hoisted these FLAGS NOT FOR THE LOVE OF PAKISTAN BUT BECAUSE OF THE HATRED FOR INDIA

:) but the point to be noted is that they find solace in hoisting :pakistan:

Listen,

Instead of trying to convince ppl on this forum, why don't u go to the local thana with these details. You would do urself & ur country a favour.

The people who have these Evidences are taking GREAT care of this Issue, soon you will see some actions, At least Indian flags (TIRANGA) are not being Hoisted in PAKISTAN

These people just proved that they are not fit for staying in India.

They are illegal migrants. Now the time has come to throw them back to the gutter they came from.

The ultimate traitors. Jis thali may khana, usi me chhed...

These people just proved that they are not fit for staying in India.

They are illegal migrants. Now the time has come to throw them back to the gutter they came from.

The ultimate traitors. Jis thali may khana, usi me chhed...

:) you mean you are calling Bangladesh a gutter??? And Bengalis as traitors????

Now the point is if they are all illegal Bangladeshis then why Government of India despite knowing that has failed to send them back.

Besides how on earth there is no official word no statment on from Indian government so far even the death toll has risen to 49 today.

Hey Hero wat and who u calling a gutter plzz be more in details we here like it that way Vinod bahi ! and another thing so it means if they are living there they are migrants so that means all other religons living there are also migrants right cus its called industan meaning land of the indus so clear that will ya boss thx!!

Back
Top Bottom