What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

One day can Pakistanis make Pakistan a rich, successful and prosperous nation rather than worrying about Palestinians and other non-Pakistanis who mean sh*t to........ :disagree:

This is what Palestinians thi k of Pakistanis and Kashmiris:

View attachment 843086

If it doesn't then DON'T recognize Israel. However we should NEVER compromise the best interests of Pakistan for ANY NON-PAKISTANIS.
You can only do that when.

There is universal law that every man woman and child abodes by. Where the courts are just and people respect the law. Until such time we have no hope

My conscious is clear and going back to the creator and one and only Allah will not be a bad thing after all, as sooner or latter it will bound to happen. I would like to have a some company, so I will take few of your child killers friend with me so I can drop them off at the hell gate.
Lol you schizophrenic fu*k, I know it's not a bad thing, we will arrange you a meeting

Lol you schizophrenic fu*k, I know it's not a bad thing, we will arrange you a meeting
Says a fascist nazi sympathising murder of children women and elderly. Like today yiu murdered a female journalist.
From sympathising with what happened to Jews now I am of tye opinion nazis jade a point. How sad is that?

and just today these illegal european squatters murdered an Al-Jazeera Journalist in cold blood.

Last time Lebanon attacked Israel it was devastating for Israel.
Is that why Lebanon is in an ideological and economical crisis, while Israel has one of the fastest growing economy out of all the western nations? In addition to an already robust economy? With a world class military?

Is that why Nasrallah hasn't left his bunker for 16 years? Or why Hezbollah still hasn't responded to our killing of their soldiers 2 years ago?

Is that why Lebanon is in an ideological and economical crisis, while Israel has one of the fastest growing economy out of all the western nations? In addition to an already robust economy? With a world class military?

Is that why Nasrallah hasn't left his bunker for 16 years? Or why Hezbollah still hasn't responded to our killing of their soldiers 2 years ago?
Israel saps American blood. Try doing it without America

Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

Bajwa zindabad.
Ab bus pent utar ke americans ke agay khara ho jaya.
And let the f.... As much as they want.

Child killers, thugs who steal someone lands and spill innocent blood can't be talking but having said that shameless as you are. There is an unfinished business needs attending so lets arrange a meeting and complete the journey.

The way they had to emphasise Pakistani (origin) is a clear indication on how this is a act, almost as if they are drooling for Pakistan to recognise Israel. Why not just state American.

I am all for having relations with Israel, once they resolve the Palestine issues. Pakistan first, but I’d never sell my respect.

Every year thousand of political and social figures are offered free travel and accommodations to travel to Israel for free propaganda purposes.....looks like some auntie and uncles decided to take the offer....

The way they had to emphasise Pakistani (origin) is a clear indication on how this is a act, almost as if they are drooling for Pakistan to recognise Israel. Why not just state American.

I’m not sure if Ahmed Qureshi has Pakistani citizenship but he works on PTV.

Also Algeria doesn’t recognize Israel do they do the same antics to Algerians as well?

Yes. I saw that. She is a Democrat first, than an American and lastly a Pakistani. This specific order is important.

These Democrats are a joke. After regime change they expect to impress us with their sponsored entourage.
I vote republican in Murica. There are good Christian people voting for Republicans. Democrats are the biggest assholes they worry too much about the world and don't focus enough on America itself.

Back
Top Bottom