What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

ok here is our list of demands for allowing a recognition of Israel..

> $150B one time grant
> $ 10B a year in annual grants
> 72 F-35s
> 240 F-15s
> AWACS
> declare india as terror state
> Jersulam should be under Pakistan Army control.

Following:

150 billion USD one-time grant.

2 billion USD per year grant for 20 years.

PAF F-16 jet fighters upgraded to Block 72 standard. Total count increased to 100.

F-15EX = 30

M1A2CSEPv3 Abrams = 30

AH-1Z Viper = 30

Technical assistance in Project Azm.

Permission to buy American and European "engines."

Economic investments to create jobs and develop Pakistani industries.

Israel and Palestine = One State Solution

Al-Aqsa Masjid = international heritage site

-----

Palestinian issue = resolved

Pakistan = military and economic needs addressed

Why do some of you think Pakistan should be paid for recognizing Israel? And by whom? Better relations with Israel is in your interest - Israel US or anyone else don't gain or need anything from Pakistan as far as I know

Israel sure did get there benefit why war when you can f#ck there women without bloodshed that's the benefit.
The next habibi who marries in UAE would marry a women who was deflowered by a Jew that's how low they've gone. Lol

I don't think it's the local Arab women who are prostitutes.

The question is what can Pakistan extract out of this relation if it materializes? Considering with US we've not been able to do anything last 20 years besides a few pieces of F-16s. Pakistan doesn't have any leverage but Israel will have the benefits to surround Iran and contain it using Pakistan.

I personally see no benefits besides being used as we’re not good negotiators.

Now some Air Force fan boys will say we can get F-35s by normalizing relations with Israel and get a boner, by all means they should put there sisters on the street corner while they are at it.

I have been to UAE many times, and trust me there local girls are in full force --

This is news to me, tell me more. Are local Emirati women working as prostitutes? Maybe you have mistaken Moroccan, Syrian refugees or women from other poor Arab countries as Emiratis?

I don't think it's the local Arab women who are prostitutes.

This is news to me, tell me more. Are local Emirati women working as prostitutes? Maybe you have mistaken Moroccan, Syrian refugees or women from other poor Arab countries as Emiratis?

Bhai,

Yes local females are involved heavily now and not just in emirates but even in Saudi there is a significant underground activity. There is a general misconception that all Arabs are loaded with oil money which is far from the truth. To survive major parts of each GCC country many have resorted to prostitution some are divorced and raising kids as single parent and need to make ends meet.

Its a non issue for me. i dont know where Pakistan gets the idea they are to guard islam when rich countries like SA and UAE do not. Pakistan is just creating more powerful enemies for themselves.

Last edited:
Bhai,

Yes local females are involved heavily now and not just in emirates but even in Saudi there is a significant underground activity. There is a general misconception that all Arabs are loaded with oil money which is far from the truth. To survive major parts of each GCC country many have resorted to prostitution some are divorced and raising kids as single parent and need to make ends meet.

I am really surprised and baffled. I thought at least in this one aspect those GCC countries are good, kept their women in check. So you are definitely saying local Emirati women are involved in prostitution? Where are they found ? I have seen reports of hotels and clubs where prostitution happens, also agents but those are all foreign hookers.

I am really surprised and baffled. I thought at least in this one aspect those GCC countries are good, kept their women in check. So you are definitely saying local Emirati women are involved in prostitution? Where are they found ? I have seen reports of hotels and clubs where prostitution happens, also agents but those are all foreign hookers.

Have to go outside the main city centers to local towns, etc.
Know the right madams.

The question is what can Pakistan extract out of this relation if it materializes? Considering with US we've not been able to do anything last 20 years besides a few pieces of F-16s. Pakistan doesn't have any leverage but Israel will have the benefits to surround Iran and contain it using Pakistan.

I personally see no benefits besides being used as we’re not good negotiators.

Now some Air Force fan boys will say we can get F-35s by normalizing relations with Israel and get a boner, by all means they should put there sisters on the street corner while they are at it.

I have been to UAE many times, and trust me there local girls are in full force --

In that case, if we are going to get nothing out of it then we should not recognise israel.

UAE wanted to adopt Huawei 5G network. This is the source of friction between UAE and USA lately. There is also the issue of Chinese presence in Port Khalifa.

UAE have suspended negotiations for acquiring F-35 for now.
Buy American weapons and give your freedom up

Have to go outside the main city centers to local towns, etc.
Know the right madams.

I see. I was looking for news or articles on it. Couldn't find anything, all news talking about foreign ones. Dubai has become a brothel city like Bangkok. It's sad, it is part of the jazira which is sacred.

Why do some of you think Pakistan should be paid for recognizing Israel? And by whom? Better relations with Israel is in your interest - Israel US or anyone else don't gain or need anything from Pakistan as far as I know

The real question here is not even that. The real question here is how would US national interests be served by Pakistan's recognition of Israel? Whether there are other ways to achieve the same goals, or better, would be an ancillary question.

What benefits did they get for accepting Israel?
it would be foolish to think that just because one country received X benefits (from the US/EU) because of recognizing Israel that Pakistan would receive the same benefits.

A majority of Pakistanis continue to oppose any recognition of Israel until there is a resolution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict that is acceptable to a majority of Palestinians. Even if the Army leadership were to force through official recognition of Israel through the corrupt PDM government it conspired to impose (or any other corrupt lackey it imposes on Pakistanis), the US will not be oblivious to the fact that such a move would have serious domestic repercussions in Pakistan and would more than likely be overturned by another government elected through free and fair elections.

The only way to maintain any official Pakistani government recognition of Israel would be through the Pakistan Army leadership continuing to violate the constitution and conspiring to rig the elections to ensure that its puppets installed in power would continue to stay in power. Throw in terrorist groups and extremist religious organizations that vociferously oppose Israel, and will likely use such recognition to attract more support and carry out more attacks in Pakistan, and you can see how this could easily turn into a massive disaster destabilizing Pakistan.

So given all the unknowns and risks involved in the Army leadership forcing recognition of Israel through an installed puppet government, WHY would the US provide (to Pakistan) even close to the kinds of benefits the UAE is perceived to have received?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom