What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

it would be foolish to think that just because one country received X benefits (from the US/EU) because of recognizing Israel that Pakistan would receive the same benefits.

A majority of Pakistanis continue to oppose any recognition of Israel until there is a resolution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict that is acceptable to a majority of Palestinians. Even if the Army leadership were to force through official recognition of Israel through the corrupt PDM government it conspired to impose (or any other corrupt lackey it imposes on Pakistanis), the US will not be oblivious to the fact that such a move would have serious domestic repercussions in Pakistan and would more than likely be overturned by another government elected through free and fair elections.

The only way to maintain any official Pakistani government recognition of Israel would be through the Pakistan Army leadership continuing to violate the constitution and conspiring to rig the elections to ensure that its puppets installed in power would continue to stay in power. Throw in terrorist groups and extremist religious organizations that vociferously oppose Israel, and will likely use such recognition to attract more support and carry out more attacks in Pakistan, and you can see how this could easily turn into a massive disaster destabilizing Pakistan.

So given all the unknowns and risks involved in the Army leadership forcing recognition of Israel through an installed puppet government, WHY would the US provide (to Pakistan) even close to the kinds of benefits the UAE is perceived to have received?

The real question here is how would US national interests be served by Pakistan's recognition of Israel? Whether there are other ways to achieve the same goals, or better, would be an ancillary question. Otherwise, USA does not gain much either, in addition to all the potential issues you have highlighted above.

Yes but when it comes to take yahoodi IMF money you will take it with both hands happily on high interest rates which is prohibited in Islam at highest way possible but there you don't see any Islamic teachings if it is the case why you supplied mayanmar terrorist state with JF 17 who was equally genociding Muslims but here you would like to trade in a product which can openly help them to destroy even more Muslims

If you don't have logic I'm sure you cannot answer to my queries fact is there is a limit of hypcracy double standards in which we have mastered the art please answer my question why you supply terrorist state thunders I'm not saying supply or buy Israeli weapons but common goods

I too came across a most stupid non logical answer from you in my life

If you can answer but I'm sure you have no reply on matter stop being champion of Islamic vision always stands same for every one not to your mine liking

Please answer why supply thunders to mayanmar

Now you say it was china don't tell me that rubbish china is only 43 percent partner you can block a sale to mayanmar but your only wisdom lies with dollars no matter how they come
One of the Stupidest post I ever read in my life.

It's obvious that people are against dealing with Israel, the terrorist, criminal and racist state, this state is constituted of settlers and occupation.

You can deal with normal yahoodi in Tunisia, UK, Iran, Russia, ....

You can even have a yahoodi spouse.

Not because Turkey, UAE, Saudi regimes... Have no honor nor principles, one have to follow them, unless you are just like them .

Govt realy do not involved in this then they must deport all of these people who was part of that delegation...
They will like to be deported anytime due to inflation

Salaam

it would be foolish to think that just because one country received X benefits (from the US/EU) because of recognizing Israel that Pakistan would receive the same benefits.

A majority of Pakistanis continue to oppose any recognition of Israel until there is a resolution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict that is acceptable to a majority of Palestinians. Even if the Army leadership were to force through official recognition of Israel through the corrupt PDM government it conspired to impose (or any other corrupt lackey it imposes on Pakistanis), the US will not be oblivious to the fact that such a move would have serious domestic repercussions in Pakistan and would more than likely be overturned by another government elected through free and fair elections.

The only way to maintain any official Pakistani government recognition of Israel would be through the Pakistan Army leadership continuing to violate the constitution and conspiring to rig the elections to ensure that its puppets installed in power would continue to stay in power. Throw in terrorist groups and extremist religious organizations that vociferously oppose Israel, and will likely use such recognition to attract more support and carry out more attacks in Pakistan, and you can see how this could easily turn into a massive disaster destabilizing Pakistan.

So given all the unknowns and risks involved in the Army leadership forcing recognition of Israel through an installed puppet government, WHY would the US provide (to Pakistan) even close to the kinds of benefits the UAE is perceived to have received?

In addition to your points, tbh I've yet to hear something substantial that came out of this deal for UAE. F35 (even if they had materialized) were hardly worth the exchange of so much political capital in the Muslim world.

The UAE simply cannot afford to go to war with Iran, and if they were to go to war, the f35 wouldn't be able to stop any BM or CM attack on UAE cities.

Israelis aren't dying for Arabs so don't think they will enter any conflict directly if it doesn't suit them. If, on the other hand, it does suit their interests, they would have help regardless of recognition status.

Kashmir can NEVER be forgotten as it is our issue and india will be Pakistan's enemy for the rest of eternity. Palestinians think of Pakistanis as less than sh*t. Which is why they worship modi:

View attachment 848915

If it suits the arabs/Palestinians to have relations with india then it should be okay if Pakistan decides to have good relations with Israel IF it benefits Pakistan and Pakistani interests.
Exactly, the Arabs don't care about Pakistan. Pakistan first!

Yes but when it comes to take yahoodi IMF money you will take it with both hands happily on high interest rates which is prohibited in Islam at highest way possible but there you don't see any Islamic teachings if it is the case why you supplied mayanmar terrorist state with JF 17 who was equally genociding Muslims but here you would like to trade in a product which can openly help them to destroy even more Muslims

If you don't have logic I'm sure you cannot answer to my queries fact is there is a limit of hypcracy double standards in which we have mastered the art please answer my question why you supply terrorist state thunders I'm not saying supply or buy Israeli weapons but common goods

I too came across a most stupid non logical answer from you in my life

If you can answer but I'm sure you have no reply on matter stop being champion of Islamic vision always stands same for every one not to your mine liking

Please answer why supply thunders to mayanmar

Now you say it was china don't tell me that rubbish china is only 43 percent partner you can block a sale to mayanmar but your only wisdom lies with dollars no matter how they come

They will like to be deported anytime due to inflation
If only you start to make a cohesive question, I'll probably can answer.

What's IMF, thunders, Myanmar, Israeli commun goods, wisdom with dollars ????

I guess you quoted me by mistake or you just poured another stupid post .....

Just like how the Palestinians and Arabs have good relations with india, IF it benefits Pakistan and Pakistani interests then we should have good relations with Israel. NOTHING wrong with that.

That sounds good, on paper. If the world was the way it was then that would be the best idea.

But, as Muslims, we know how this will end. Israel wants to control the area and become a superpower on its own. You should know how this plays out in Islamic Eschatology.

1654086661702.png

Why do some of you think Pakistan should be paid for recognizing Israel? And by whom? Better relations with Israel is in your interest - Israel US or anyone else don't gain or need anything from Pakistan as far as I know

Explain it to me smart Alec why its in Pakistan interest to recognize Israel ???????????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom