What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

Salaam

Why do you assume I support its recognition? I asked this question and tried to be as 'neutral' as possible in my op to not put the supporters in a defensive mode. My original post was meant to be a question not a speach.

I want to know the cost at which some people think Pakistan should 'sell' the Palestinians and al aqsa, so to speak.

I mentioned UAE and it's recognition because I have yet to see any reap gain for them from it. Even the F35 didn't materialize because of the strict conditions. However, the UAE has lost considerable street standing in the Muslim world.

Thank you for the explanation. The question shouldn't arise if you paused to ask what the prophet pbuh said about living with these people or read what Allah says about the Jews. Do we know better than Allah and his prophet. Khaliji arabs are so low they will do anything for a small gain. F35 was their goal. Humiliation

What benefits did they get for accepting Israel?
Greater diplomatic backing, Israeli investment into UAE and doors open for their investments into there, greater military cooperation against Iran who they perceive as currently their biggest existential threat. These are what i can think of off the top of my head.

Salaam

We have constantly been hearing about how it is in the national Interest of Pakistan to accept Israel. We've been hearing about this since long and it became a thing during Musharaf era.

Those points of national Interest are rarely explained though. I want to ask all those people who support this to give a clear list of benefits of accepting Israel for Pakistan.

One thing that has changed since Musharaf era is that UAE has accepted Israel. At that time it hadn't happened. So now we have an example before us of a Muslim country accepting Israel. What benefits did they get for accepting Israel?

ok here is our list of demands for allowing a recognition of Israel..

> $150B one time grant
> $ 10B a year in annual grants
> 72 F-35s
> 240 F-15s
> AWACS
> declare india as terror state
> Jersulam should be under Pakistan Army control.

You know what? His fake White/American name sounds like it too
Indian tech scammers often use stupid names like Nathan Bob, Alex Watson and David Maxwell :lol::lol::lol:
He is placed where sun and moon not shine and where he can sing kumbayah with his friends there. :pleasantry:

:omghaha:

'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

Dawn.com Published May 29, 2022 - Updated about an hour ago

Israel President Isaac Herzog gives a special address at the World Economic Forum annual meeting, — Screenshot courtesy: WEF website

Israel President Isaac Herzog gives a special address at the World Economic Forum annual meeting, — Screenshot courtesy: WEF website
Israel President Isaac Herzog has said that he recently received a delegation of Pakistani-Americans, calling it an "amazing experience" and referring to it as an example that showed him "great change" vis-a-vis Israel's ties with the Muslim world.
Herzog delivered these remarks during a special address at the annual World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting on May 26 in Davos, Switzerland, while talking about the Abraham Accords — a deal brokered by the United States in 2020 which saw normalisation of relations between Israel, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain.
"The Abraham Accords are giving a lot of yield. How would you see this for enlarging the scope of cooperation?" asked WEF President Børge Brende.
"I'll tell you, you know, we are seeing it in all levels of life. Not speaking about just mere visits. We are seeing interest on all economic, scientific, innovation levels but I will tell you more about the personal feelings," the president replied.
Herzog said that he had received two delegations last week which showed "the great change".
"One was a delegation of young opinion-makers from Morocco who have aligned on Facebook with an Israeli [group]. They both came and sat with us for an hour and it was just amazing to listen to the experience of breaking barriers and moving forward and intertwining with each other," he said.
The next day, Herzog said, he received a delegation of Pakistani expats who lived in the US "together with other members of other countries in their region".
"And I must say this was an amazing experience. We haven't had a group of Pakistani leaders in Israel in such scope. And that all stems from the Abraham Accords, meaning Jews and Muslims can dwell together in the region [...]."
Although Herzog did not mention details about the Pakistanis he met, Sharaka — an Israeli non-government organisation (NGO) — had organised a visit of a Pakistan-American delegation to "promote peace in the Middle East".

Dawn.com has reached out to the Foreign Office and the government spokesperson for a comment on the development.
Pakistan does not recognise Israel and, therefore, doesn’t have diplomatic relations with it. Pakistan has been a staunch supporter of demands for a Palestinian state. After the Abraham accords, Pakistan had made clear that it cannot recognise Israel until a "just settlement of the Palestinian issue" is found.
"For just and lasting peace, it is imperative to have a two-state solution in accordance with relevant United Nations and Organisation of Islamic Cooperation resolutions, with the pre-1967 borders and Al-Quds Al-Sharif as capital of a viable, independent and contiguous Palestinian State," the Foreign Office had said at the time.
However, the two countries have long maintained undeclared contacts at a lower level and the only known interaction took place on Sept 1, 2005, between the then foreign minister Khurshid Kasuri and his Israeli counterpart Silvan Shalom.
PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressed the delegation's meeting during a rally in Charsadda today, saying that "slaves of the US" in the government would do everything ordered to them.
Lashing out at the government, he alleged that it would strike a deal with India at the expense of Kashmiris and also recognise Israel.

Meanwhile, PTI leader Shireen Mazari construed the Israeli leader's comments as "another commitment made to US under regime change conspiracy by imported government and other co-conspirators fulfilled!"
"Shameful subservience!" she said on Twitter.

PTI's Imran Ismail, meanwhile, said that all those who had called party chairman Imran Khan a "Jewish agent" their entire lives were now proven to be "certified Jewish agents and slaves".
The pride of the nation is being auctioned off due to this shameful slavery, he said.

Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal, meanwhile, said that no official or semi-official Pakistani delegation had conducted meetings.
He said the policy of the government was "clear" and it did not recognise the state of Israel. "All our sympathies are with our Palestinian brothers and sisters," Iqbal added.
629357aa54fdb.png
Yahoodi regime in Pakistan has gone Now we have tru Muslim regime in Pakistan now relationships with Israel will flourish all mullah diesel counting dollars

> $150B one time grant
> 72 F-35s
> 240 F-15s
> AWACS
Matlab asan fir na he samjhon??

not happening. but great idea to refuse someone politely without damaging further

> $150B one time grant
> 72 F-35s
> 240 F-15s
> AWACS
Index link the annual 10 billion dollars and make sure its per region of Pakistan.

Imran Khan PTI government had immense pressure from US based lobbies, but IK straight forward refused to recognize Israel

but PDM Shahbaz Sharif sent a delegation to Israel within days of forming illegal govt.

imran-khan-statements-ary-31-may-2022.jpg

Imran Khan PTI government had immense pressure from US based lobbies, but IK straight forward refused to recognize Israel

but PDM Shahbaz Sharif sent a delegation to Israel within days of forming illegal govt.

1653916075105.png

imran-khan-statements-ary-31-may-2022.jpg

How has UAE benefitted. They did it for f35 and USA refused. Looool. Humiliation continues.

UAE wanted to adopt Huawei 5G network. This is the source of friction between UAE and USA lately. There is also the issue of Chinese presence in Port Khalifa.

UAE have suspended negotiations for acquiring F-35 for now.

> $150B one time grant
> 72 F-35s
> 240 F-15s
> AWACS
Knowing our Establishment, a few villas in Virginia would do.

UAE hand was forced into accepting Israel. No compliance would result in FATF blacklist and a few other measures.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom