What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

Salaam

Israel sure did get there benefit why war when you can f#ck there women without bloodshed that's the benefit.
The next habibi who marries in UAE would marry a women who was deflowered by a Jew that's how low they've gone. Lol

Bro, I understand what you are getting at but this will likely drown out the actual point here.

I want those who support this idea and are constantly claiming it is in Pakistan's National Interest to accept Israel to actually define the interests that are served. Especially with examples from the UAE.

I hope you get the point I'm trying to make.

Israel sure did get there benefit why war when you can f#ck there women without bloodshed that's the benefit.
The next habibi who marries in UAE would marry a women who was deflowered by a Jew that's how low they've gone. Lol
They're not local emarati prostitutes
They bring hookers from all over the world

Salaam

Bro, I understand what you are getting at but this will likely drown out the actual point here.

I want those who support this idea and are constantly claiming it is in Pakistan's National Interest to accept Israel to actually define the interests that are served. Especially with examples from the UAE.

I hope you get the point I'm trying to make.

The question is what can Pakistan extract out of this relation if it materializes? Considering with US we've not been able to do anything last 20 years besides a few pieces of F-16s. Pakistan doesn't have any leverage but Israel will have the benefits to surround Iran and contain it using Pakistan.

I personally see no benefits besides being used as we’re not good negotiators.

Now some Air Force fan boys will say we can get F-35s by normalizing relations with Israel and get a boner, by all means they should put there sisters on the street corner while they are at it.

They're not local emarati prostitutes
They bring hookers from all over the world

I have been to UAE many times, and trust me there local girls are in full force --

Last edited:
< IRRELEVANT>

There is no use to debate a irrelevant debate about a random nation some where in world

Their fate is tied to OIC (Organization of Islamic countries) Resolutions for peace offer

For PAKISTAN!!! Our Priority is

Fix the House!

Focus only on Election Demand and Next Jalsa !!!

CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE Movement !!!

They will tell you

a) Talk about Economy
b) Talk about Tomatoe Prices
c) Talk about Stock Market
d) Talk about Randcom issues (Like Israel)
e) Talk about Conspiracy or Intervention
f) Talk about some petty news
g) They will try to divert attention about PETROL prices
h) They will cry , and claim we are going Bankrupt so we can't call for election

But as CITIZENS of Pakistan , inscribe it in your mind

ELECTION
ELECTION
ELECTION

OR CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE TILL ELECTION

Fall in Line ...and correct your positions !!! Shoulder to Shoulder !!!

DEMAND what is our right !!!

CONSERVE your energy and Critical Though process to DEMAND election!!

When you wake up in morning , your first thought should be

Is Pakistan Free from Corrupt !!!
Is My Pakistan Free from Tola !!!
Is My Pakistan Azad !!!

Hum Hain Pakistani , Hamain Election Chahiye !!! Aur AZAD PAKISTAN Chahiye

Last edited:
Salaam

We have constantly been hearing about how it is in the national Interest of Pakistan to accept Israel. We've been hearing about this since long and it became a thing during Musharaf era.

Those points of national Interest are rarely explained though. I want to ask all those people who support this to give a clear list of benefits of accepting Israel for Pakistan.

One thing that has changed since Musharaf era is that UAE has accepted Israel. At that time it hadn't happened. So now we have an example before us of a Muslim country accepting Israel. What benefits did they get for accepting Israel?
When everyone sells their soul and their dignity you also do the same.
How has UAE benefitted. They did it for f35 and USA refused. Looool. Humiliation continues.
Your name makes me think 100% Indian

< IRRELEVANT>

There is no use to debate a irrelevant debate about a random nation some where in world

Their fate is tied to OIC (Organization of Islamic countries) Resolutions for peace offer

For PAKISTAN!!! Our Priority is

Fix the House!

Focus only on Election Demand and Next Jalsa !!!

CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE Movement !!!

When some one warms your pocket and the off shore bank account then its in the Pakistan interest. When you have to work to get paid for your work then Imran Niazi you are a Yahoodi agent.
When we all know who Israel real father is and which country is bank rolling Israel to live and who have planted this nation of thugs in the middle east heart land. Israel can't afford to survive without US dollars and these sold out so called good for nothing smart Aleks are telling us its in Pakistan interest to recognize Israel and honey and milk fountains will spring out in our back gardens what a crap. There is nothing in Pakistan Interests here only these people bank accounts interests here. These people have sold out Pakistan and now they want Pakistan to be nailed to the floor too to make sure Pakistan as a state can't function either, thanks for getting us involve in others wars.

:) This israel topic is like the Tripple Talaq story Indians use against Muslims in India

The muslims in India start arguing about the Tripple Talaq and forget about Rights

Divert their Mind and thought Process

When your Mind is diverted in different thoughts you can't win any single objective

For Pakistani people our first question should be every day

Is Pakistan Free!!!!! From Tola !!! or Not
Is Election Date Announced !!!

Last edited:
Those points of national Interest are rarely explained though. I want to ask all those people who support this to give a clear list of benefits of accepting Israel for Pakistan.

I want to add one more point for supporters to address.

Even if we accept Israel, it will not be enough. They will not accept a nuclear Pakistan. The 'do more' will not stop until we give up our nuclear weapons.

Salaam

We have constantly been hearing about how it is in the national Interest of Pakistan to accept Israel. We've been hearing about this since long and it became a thing during Musharaf era.

One thing that has changed since Musharaf era is that UAE has accepted Israel. At that time it hadn't happened. So now we have an example before us of a Muslim country accepting Israel. What benefits did they get for accepting Israel?

Your Answer :
Refer to Organization of Islamic Country's resolution on Ties with Israel
and Palestine State's input (Once the sign on agreement for state)

No point to discuss this matter as it is already discussed on OIC forum

Last edited:
Israel is a terrorist occupied land, it cannot be recognized by Pakistan.

images (65).jpeg

Stop forcing this "enlightened moderation" bs down our throats.

Last edited:
Qureshi told me: "All Israelis we met went the extra mile to show us that they have nothing against Muslims, that they respect Muslims, they respect Palestinian Muslims, they respect Muslims from other countries in the world, they would like to make the experience of local Palestinians and visitors from outside who want to visit [Jerusalem’s] Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock and other holy sites as smooth as possible."

This donkey actually said they respect Palestinian Muslims.

Yes the same kind of respect which Apartheid South Africa gave the Blacks or the same that Europeans gave the Native Americans

Why would any normal decent human support apartheid Israel, this is beyond reasoning and logic. If Israel wants to promote inter-religion harmony they should start it with the Palestinians rather than dehumanising them. This is what apartheid Israel stands for:-

View attachment 849374

You have diplomatic relations with the likes of North Korea, Myanmar, Syria. The Israelis are a lot better

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom