What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

You have diplomatic relations with the likes of North Korea, Myanmar, Syria. The Israelis are a lot better
Seriously , I thought you to be civilised, since when have you supported apartheid, the most vile system of cruelty and barbarism on earth? It's one step below the Hindu caste system that says a lot.

Seriously , I thought you to be civilised, since when have you supported apartheid, the most vile system of cruelty and barbarism on earth? It's one step below the Hindu caste system that says a lot.

it is 70 years since the Brits left. you are running a banana republic on the dole from everyone on the planet. you want to preach to others how they run their countries. do not complain if no one takes you seriously

Myanmar tossed out 1 million Muslims. you maintain diplomatic ties with them. go figure

it is 70 years since the Brits left. you are running a banana republic on the dole from everyone on the planet. you want to preach to others how they run their countries. do not complain if no one takes you seriously

Myanmar tossed out 1 million Muslims. you maintain diplomatic ties with them. go figure
So just because Pakistan has relations with Myanmar it is ok to support apartheid Israel?

So just because Pakistan has relations with Myanmar it is ok to support apartheid Israel?

Myanmar is worse than apartheid Israel in all respects. Ditto with North Korea. I understand it boils down to politics and self-interest. But spare us this moral outrage

A Pakistani Group Visited Israel. Then Pakistan Erupted​

It was unprecedented: Two Pakistani citizens openly visited Israel on their Pakistani passports – and re-entered Pakistan without hindrance, despite a fierce media controversy. So how open is the Pakistani state now to normalization with the Jewish state?

For Muslims, Jews are fellow Ahl e Kitab (People of the Book) and children of Abraham, a religious kinship that, ideally, should translate into warm ties between the world's Muslims and Jews.

But the domination of politics means religious affiliations take a back seat and more potent rhetoric comes into play. Too often, in too many places, Muslims and Jews have been unable to translate their similarities into good ties, falling into the trap of preconceived notions, propaganda and in some cases, blatant hatred and violence.

It’s a sad fact that antisemitism has been accepted in various Muslim-majority countries where their citizens have long been fed a steady diet of gross exaggerations and falsehoods painting Jews in a negative, conspiratorial light.

A common but unsubstantiated belief amongst many Pakistanis is that the Jews control the world’s finance and media industries. Just last year, during an interview with CNN, Pakistan’s former Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi alleged that Israel had "deep pockets" and "they control the media."

Supporters of the Pakistani religious group, Jamaat-e-Islami, take part in a rally in support of the Palestinian cause, in Peshawar, Pakistan last year

Supporters of the Pakistani religious group, Jamaat-e-Islami, take part in a rally in support of the Palestinian cause, in Peshawar, Pakistan last yearCredit: AP Photo/Muhammad Sajjad

The contention that Israel and/or Jews are obsessively engaged in a long-term plot to destabilize or defang Pakistan (in cahoots with Islamabad’s enemies), and that Pakistan has a foundational, if not sanctified, duty to dismantle Israel, is practically an iron rule of Pakistani grassroots and political discourse.
Supporters of the Islamist party Jamaat-e-Islami rally in Karachi, Pakistan against the United Arab Emirates-Israeli deal to establish full diplomatic ties

Supporters of the Islamist party Jamaat-e-Islami rally in Karachi, Pakistan against the United Arab Emirates-Israeli deal to establish full diplomatic tiesCredit: AP Photo/Fareed Khan

A consequence of this constant normalization of prejudice is that many Muslims, not least in Pakistan, consider that Jews deserve our hatred and disdain. Perhaps it is easier to hate, because hatred amplifies our own opinion of ourselves, while positive engagement forces us to appreciate the good in someone else.

But is this hatred based on a lack of understanding? If Muslims and Jews understood each other’s stories, would they still hate each other? How could relations between Pakistani Muslims and Jews, particularly in israel, change? What could relations between Pakistan and Israel, historical twins founded as havens for Muslims and Jews respectively, then look like?

A recent attempt to test exactly this premise has attracted significant controversy – in Pakistan. A 15 member delegation, led by two civil society groups, visited Israel in order to promote interfaith harmony primarily between Muslims and Jews. The trip was organized by the American Muslim and Multifaith Women's Empowerment Council and by Sharaka, an NGO founded in the wake of the Abraham Accords to embed people-to-people normalization between Israel and Muslim-majority states.

American Pakistanis, a British Pakistani, prominent Pakistani journalist Ahmed Qureshi and Pakistani Jew Fischel BenKhald were also a part of this delegation.
Every Pakistani passport includes a warning in bold letters that it is valid for all countries except Israel. Nonetheless, Qureshi and BenKhald entered Israel on their Pakistani passports, making it the first-ever trip of its kind: a Pakistani journalist on a Pakistani passport, and an individual whose Pakistani passport states that he is a Jew, both travelled to Israel and, no less significant, were able to re-enter Pakistan without hindrance.

This trip clearly signals a change in attitudes about Israel and Jews within the Pakistani state.

Qureshi, who works for Pakistan’s state broadcaster, Pakistan Television (PTV), is considered an expert on the Middle East and holds an excellent reputation within powerful civilian and military quarters in Pakistan, reflected in the fact that the previous government appointed him to host a show on PTV and he was one of the commentators in Pakistan Day’s military parade on 23rd March 2022.

Qureshi told me: "All Israelis we met went the extra mile to show us that they have nothing against Muslims, that they respect Muslims, they respect Palestinian Muslims, they respect Muslims from other countries in the world, they would like to make the experience of local Palestinians and visitors from outside who want to visit [Jerusalem’s] Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock and other holy sites as smooth as possible."

Qureshi also noted how the Chief Rabbis of Israel have consistently forbidden Jews to enter the Haram al-Sharif, which surrounds Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock, known to Jews as the Temple Mount, a position reiterated by prominent rabbis since the Abraham Accords were signed.

Such testimonials by a Muslim journalist regarding Israeli hospitality greatly influence the perception of Israel within Pakistan, since the number of Pakistanis who have ever had an interaction with any Israeli or any Jew is infinitesimally small.

where did Pakistan erupted ? lol

So good to see peace between Israel and the muslim world, and Pakistan will lead the way, mashallah ! : )

PlushPowerfulBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

Israel so aligned with Nazism that israelis including their girls can take to growing toothbrush moustaches the better to kill Palestinians after robbing them of their houses and land and kicking them away.

And to celebrate their fake victories, the israelis must sing Horst Wessel Lied in Yiddish waving Azov flags together with swastika flags.

Palestinians must be given arms the way the West giving to Ukraine Nazis.

The Palestinians will make much better use of the arms than the Ukraine Nazis

Salaam

When everyone sells their soul and their dignity you also do the same.
How has UAE benefitted. They did it for f35 and USA refused. Looool. Humiliation continues.
Your name makes me think 100% Indian

Why do you assume I support its recognition? I asked this question and tried to be as 'neutral' as possible in my op to not put the supporters in a defensive mode. My original post was meant to be a question not a speach.

I want to know the cost at which some people think Pakistan should 'sell' the Palestinians and al aqsa, so to speak.

I mentioned UAE and it's recognition because I have yet to see any reap gain for them from it. Even the F35 didn't materialize because of the strict conditions. However, the UAE has lost considerable street standing in the Muslim world.

< IRRELEVANT>

There is no use to debate a irrelevant debate about a random nation some where in world

Their fate is tied to OIC (Organization of Islamic countries) Resolutions for peace offer

For PAKISTAN!!! Our Priority is

Fix the House!

Focus only on Election Demand and Next Jalsa !!!

CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE Movement !!!

They will tell you

a) Talk about Economy
b) Talk about Tomatoe Prices
c) Talk about Stock Market
d) Talk about Randcom issues (Like Israel)
e) Talk about Conspiracy or Intervention
f) Talk about some petty news
g) They will try to divert attention about PETROL prices
h) They will cry , and claim we are going Bankrupt so we can't call for election

But as CITIZENS of Pakistan , inscribe it in your mind

ELECTION
ELECTION
ELECTION

OR CIVIL DISOBEDIANCE TILL ELECTION

Fall in Line ...and correct your positions !!! Shoulder to Shoulder !!!

DEMAND what is our right !!!

CONSERVE your energy and Critical Though process to DEMAND election!!

When you wake up in morning , your first thought should be

Is Pakistan Free from Corrupt !!!
Is My Pakistan Free from Tola !!!
Is My Pakistan Azad !!!

Hum Hain Pakistani , Hamain Election Chahiye !!! Aur AZAD PAKISTAN Chahiye

When some one warms your pocket and the off shore bank account then its in the Pakistan interest. When you have to work to get paid for your work then Imran Niazi you are a Yahoodi agent.
When we all know who Israel real father is and which country is bank rolling Israel to live and who have planted this nation of thugs in the middle east heart land. Israel can't afford to survive without US dollars and these sold out so called good for nothing smart Aleks are telling us its in Pakistan interest to recognize Israel and honey and milk fountains will spring out in our back gardens what a crap. There is nothing in Pakistan Interests here only these people bank accounts interests here. These people have sold out Pakistan and now they want Pakistan to be nailed to the floor too to make sure Pakistan as a state can't function either, thanks for getting us involve in others wars.

I want to add one more point for supporters to address.

Even if we accept Israel, it will not be enough. They will not accept a nuclear Pakistan. The 'do more' will not stop until we give up our nuclear weapons.

Israel is a terrorist occupied land, it cannot be recognized by Pakistan.

View attachment 849476

Stop forcing this "enlightened moderation" bs down our throats.

You can recognize them but they will never be your friends and allies.

You have diplomatic relations with the likes of North Korea, Myanmar, Syria. The Israelis are a lot better
Says who? An American whose countrymen have the blood of countless innocent lives on their hand? You're not the beacon of humanity your retarded media makes you out to be

Why under this imported government are we discussing whether Pakistan needs to recognize Israel? Can’t this wait when a public mandated new government comes in after elections.

Looks like it’s a clause in the deal our establishment made with the US.

I bet most of them support IK and act as his ATM’s. Thank you PTI for turning this into political thing. 😂😂

Dont worry, every country has multiple power centres other than one visible to the public, so is case with pakkstan .
And to hold their power , those who are the top guys in that power centre keep moulding public opinion.
Pakistan is not to going to recognise Israel anytime soon , befikar rahein

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom