What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

1654087852798.png

Buy American weapons and give your freedom up

If you are going to give up the freedom then why we need weapons and army just abandoned the whole army and just spend more on the police to maintain the law and order and chant halleluiah while riding the mopeds. Shout Modi is my Yarr heih and every one else is Khrdar hai and our country will do fine.

It will be easy to get rid of the pathetic Marium & Nora family and Zardari the clown when their protectors are gone, they will be gone too.
How low our country is going sink to when these chors are in power.

Last edited:

I will get ban for saying this but is mr personal opinion from many years

Israel is training Pakistani Qadiani men and women in Israel.
This Qadiani force will act against Pakistan, whenever Israel want.
It is horrible plan prepared by Israel and America.

Last edited:
a little something called al aqsa, qibla awal, did u know that ?
Yeah but it has to be principled.

If the Arabs want us to care about their disputes, they should also care about our disputes as well.

By that argument if arabs give up their soul we should too?
Do you think Saudi Arabia cares about Al Aqsa Mosque.

Allah said to use your own brains as well.

Al Aqsa Mosque is not under Muslim sovereignty.

Why should we care about Arab disputes when Arabs don't care about Pakistani disputes?

Thats why it is called the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Even Saudis or Egyptians don't care abut the Palestinians anymore.

Why should we care about Arab disputes when Arabs don't care about Pakistani disputes?

Bro what Saudis do Emirates do or even palestinians do...(remember PLO sent fighters to help Russia in afghanistan) is not our problem. Al aqsa is not Arab. Its the 1st qibla.
So when Allah says use ur brain. I agree 100%. Please use it wisely.

Bro what Saudis do Emirates do or even palestinians do...(remember PLO sent fighters to help Russia in afghanistan) is not our problem. Al aqsa is not Arab. Its the 1st qibla.
So when Allah says use ur brain. I agree 100%. Please use it wisely.
Yes but Al Aqsa Mosque is not Makkah.

We lost Al Aqsa Mosque when the Ottoman empire collapsed. There is nothing we can do about it.

Is Al Aqsa Mosque under Muslim sovereignty? Show me the legal documents.

Al Aqsa Mosque may be the third holiest site in Islam, but it is not under our control.

Therefore there is nothing we can do about it from a legal perspective.

Yes but Al Aqsa Mosque is not Makkah.

We lost Al Aqsa Mosque when the Ottoman empire collapsed. There is nothing we can do about it.

Is Al Aqsa Mosque under Muslim sovereignty? Show me the legal documents.

Al Aqsa Mosque may be the third holiest site in Islam, but it is not under our control.

Therefore there is notng we can do about it from a legal perspective.
'There is nothing we can do about it'

This statement summed you up. I don't need to say anymore. And legal documents looool. Joke.

We are Muslims as we want to not Saudi's or Egyptians are our leaders or they have got guns to our head. Our principle's and religion doesn't needs Saudi's or others approval.

Pakistan to Recognize Isreal
Watch
Hell no

Okay go fight USA, because USA defends Israel???
Sad to see you are afraid of America when pak8stan just defeated them in Afghanistan.
That's not me saying...that's America saying.

So u will sell ur self your family for the sake of fear of satanic forces yet death is 100% guaranteed for u

Hell no

Sad to see you are afraid of America when pak8stan just defeated them in Afghanistan.
That's not me saying...that's America saying.

So u will sell ur self your family for the sake of fear of satanic forces yet death is 100% guaranteed for u
Remember when Musharraf said USA would bomb Pakistan back to the stone age, had they not cooperated.

by the way it was not Pakistan, it was the Afghan Taliban who defeated NATO in Afghanistan.

We are Muslims as we want to not Saudi's or Egyptians are our leaders or they have got guns to our head. Our principle's and religion doesn't needs Saudi's or others approval.
Yes, but Allah said we should use our own common sense.

When other Muslim nations are not doing the same, why should we sacrifice ourselves for their problems?

Remember when Musharraf said USA would bomb Pakistan back to the stone age, had they not cooperated.

by the way it was not Pakistan, it was the Afghan Taliban who defeated NATO in Afghanistan.

Yes, but Allah said we should use our own common sense.

When other Muslim nations are not doing the same, why should we sacrifice ourselves for their problems?
Then why are American blaming pakistan for the defeat.
From your answers I am beginning to think u are very young?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom