What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

Perhaps this is just a way for the new Sharif government to test the waters, under the auspices of a Pakistani-American delegation, considering when they were in power last they supposedly send secret delegations themselves.

Any indication of the party affiliations of the members of the delegation?; Pakistani parties affiliation, not American party affiliations of either Democrat or Republican.

Also this seems like a scripted visit by a US based PR firm on behalf of the team behind the Abraham accords.

Last edited:
Pakistan has a principled position when it comes to Israel Palestine, which is 2 states solution. Pakistan like many countries want Israel to go back to pre 1967 positions and exist just like any other state. We aren't anti-semite who want to anihiliate jews just because they are Jews.

There is a stalemate due to American backing of Israel, however table talks and diplomatic pressure can solve this problem as military solutions have failed so far due to numerous reasons.

Yet Pakistanis cannot have a principled stand to one another and Pakistani interests.......brilliant high IQ logic......... :disagree:

Pakistan has a principled position when it comes to Israel Palestine, which is 2 states solution. Pakistan like many countries want Israel to go back to pre 1967 positions and exist just like any other state. We aren't anti-semite who want to anihiliate jews just because they are Jews.

There is a stalemate due to American backing of Israel, however table talks and diplomatic pressure can solve this problem as military solutions have failed so far due to numerous reasons.

Pakistan's state policy regarding Israel is not what you have stated. Nor is the correlation between anti semitism and Israel.

Perhaps this is just a way for the new Sharif government to test the waters, under the auspices of a Pakistani-American delegation, considering when they were in power last they supposedly send secret delegations themselves.

Any indication of the party affiliations of the members of the delegation?; Pakistani parties affiliation, not Democrat or Republican.

Also this seems like a scripted visit by a US based PR firm on behalf of the team behind the Abraham accords.

Easy populist sentiment. Can be also used for overseas voting and age old question about who was visiting Israel in 2019-20 when so propagated uber nationalists were selected to form government

I only care about our Kashmiris UN mandate is not disturbed by anyone. No visit from Islamabad to countries Israel have UN resolution outstanding. You can not recognise one and then expect others to respect our own Kashmiris un resolution. it will be the end of it. These are Private Pakistanis, are free to visit this occupier state and pat themselves on the back. Nothing to do with Pakistan itself

Not only pat themselves dance to their tunes tunes too and be the face of the PR exercise of the Zionist regime. There are plenty of them are advocating for recognizing Israel like Israel have got the capacity to change our country destiny. Israel and India have got deep ties and they will not be weaken in any shape or form by our recognition. What benefit it will be to the Pakistan even if we dump the principled stand on the Palestinians, since we are becoming the begaret nation anyway and thinking since they don't give rat to us so we might as screw them back too.
Israel will never going to sell us any weapons that's obvious, its a tiny country run on the hand outs of the US so what benefits so called smart Alec's are thinking of other then slightly less hostile US congress towards us. We will loose the principled stand for the Palestinians and weaken up the Kashmir cause in the process which most of the world wants us to forget it any way.
If you are not brought up living your lives according to some principles how the country will develop as every one is just interested in filling their own pockets in Pakistan. Pakistan is not going to develop by bending their backsides instead its only going to develop through education, rule of law, good governance and good leadership and the key is with us not in recognizing a thug and chor state.

If it is in Pakistan's best interest to have relations with Israel then so be it. Pakistan FIRST!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20220511_092511.jpg

100% traitors at the helm.

Qadiyani lobby was also at work during PMLN govt (2013-2018)

They modified the finality of prophethood clause on Elections Bill 2017. Later restored it after intense backlash & protests

Palestinians should launch a new guerrilla front against Israel from Lebanon. It can be brought to its knees in 10 years just like the US in Afghanistan. Iran, Russia and the Arab street will support the resistance.

Do you think Pakistanis will throng onto the streets if such a recognition took place?
Definitely, unfortunately foreign policy talk has been degenerated into 'slave' or 'not slave'. If that's the level of discourse then you can expect that the understanding of policymaking would be likewise.
I don't see any recognition taking place at this point of time though stranger things have happened. Pakistan and Israel have a covert mutual understanding on each others position though it's really hard to tell as all of it is mostly secret. But thankfully it is at least known that there is some sort of communication between the two so that they can at least work on issues of national security that is in both of their interests.

Also just a side note here, Zulfi Bukhari visited Israel during Imran Khan's tenure, so i'm not sure how PMLN would be drastically different in its own policy? They would likely do the same.

Those Arab countries that have recognized Israel, have they made any progress since their decision to make peace with a country which has treated their fellow Arabs in the most shameful way possible?

Have countries like Egypt, Jordan and Morocco achieved financial independence or political stability after allowing the feet of napaak Israelis to dirty their homeland? Answer is clearly not. Result will be no different for Pakistan and in fact situation will get much worse. All the khairaath Pakistan will get from America will benefit the elite and American military industrial complex. Then there will be political instability which will further damage the economy. As is the case with Arab countries, decision to recognize Israel will be against popular will which means that "democracy" as we know it will have to be rolled back. Easy to do it in Arab countries where army has been neutered and there is no independent media to speak of. In Pak situation is very different. Thanks to Musharraf, middle class has a voice and is making its presence felt. More importantly army rank and file will be one on this issue with awam and any general who advocates diplomatic relationship will Isreal will meet the fate of General Sadat.

Linkage of recognition of Israel and economic development is moot anyway. Americans/Europeans want to keep Islamic countries unstable and Israel helps them to achieve their goal. In Pakistan, Israelis will act as advance guard of akhund Bharatis because their interest align and so does the interest of large segments of US establishment. So by recognizing Israel, Pakistan will be undoing achievement of our great founding father Jinnah who incidentally raised the issue of Palestine in his seminal speech on the occasion of Lahore resolution. The question of Palestine therefore is tied in Pakistan's very DNA and any Pakistani who advocates ties with Israel is doing tauheen to memory and achievements of Jinnah

As a muslim I want to see full liberation of holy land. But ultimate decision rests with the Palestinians of occupied territories in which I include Israel proper. Its up to them to decide the arrangement they reach with occupiers. They will achieve victory. It is just a matter of time.

Also to add, while Pakistan does not have relationship with Israel, according to American officials, Israeli spies were present in Pakistan sometime back:

"...According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives — what is commonly referred to as a “false flag” operation...|"

Due to regime change operations, their presence will only expand.

Not only pat themselves dance to their tunes tunes too and be the face of the PR exercise of the Zionist regime. There are plenty of them are advocating for recognizing Israel like Israel have got the capacity to change our country destiny. Israel and India have got deep ties and they will not be weaken in any shape or form by our recognition. What benefit it will be to the Pakistan even if we dump the principled stand on the Palestinians, since we are becoming the begaret nation anyway and thinking since they don't give rat to us so we might as screw them back too.
Israel will never going to sell us any weapons that's obvious, its a tiny country run on the hand outs of the US so what benefits so called smart Alec's are thinking of other then slightly less hostile US congress towards us. We will loose the principled stand for the Palestinians and weaken up the Kashmir cause in the process which most of the world wants us to forget it any way.
If you are not brought up living your lives according to some principles how the country will develop as every one is just interested in filling their own pockets in Pakistan. Pakistan is not going to develop by bending their backsides instead its only going to develop through education, rule of law, good governance and good leadership and the key is with us not in recognizing a thug and chor state.

If these small radical group of brainwashed Pakistan idiots are not controlled or stopped by us with there misguided nutty views. They will dismantle our Kashmiris UN resolution. In there mad rush for Pakistan do a state visits to this occupied Jewish state. Do that and kiss goodbye to your own Kashmiris resolution, we will be recognising Isreals right in breaking countless and ignoring Un resolutions on it. Jinnah left us a good road map to follow it . Has contains good principles to. And I’m sorry to say very reason for our crisis is COAS Bajwa had shown to us he had neither for his mad rash of utter stupidity. and do not ever sell ourselves to Israel cheap make them pay a heavy price if it wants our attention’ and you can never sell AL AQSA masjid for all the gold in world. That is our principal main

Military solutions may have failed in the past , can Israel take the risk of a military defeat in the future?

Have you visited Israel yourself ? I have it in my bucket list, once and if I get American Passport, and few other stuff which I want done before I do something like that, The place is historic and as per hadith, there is not a single place or space in that city Jerusalem where a Nabi has not Prayed. I wonder if its going to be expensive going there ? can someone with Green card and Pakistani Passport can visit ?
It's expensive be sure. Restaurants are expensive when compared to the rest of the world, public transport is kinda cheap, cabs are expensive, getting an Airbnb is probably the best option.

You'll get in, but you'll probably be questioned and verified by security forces.

I will Inshallah.
You do need to go as an American but I highly encourage it. Plus, max waiting on a green card is 5 years so you probably are on yr 3.

Don’t make it all about Jerusalem, there’s other places including the assumed burial of Hazrat Ibrahim AS! Imagine that if it is the actual site and being able to offer fateha at Wali Allah’s abode!

So, there is a lot.. besides that… @Beny Karachun .. besides Jerusalem, there’s the dead sea.. bethlahem, and other rather well set areas.

Honestly to me its the same about India or any other place as well. Its Allah’s earth, my right to go anywhere and even if I disagree with the rulers of the area and their actions, I can build relationships with the people and bring a message of peace.. isn’t that what Islam is in the first place?
What about me lol

Military solutions may have failed in the past , can Israel take the risk of a military defeat in the future?
Who exactly is going to attack Israel this time? Last time 6 arab nation tried and the result was devastating.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom