What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

If it is in Pakistan's best interest to have relations with Israel then so be it. Pakistan FIRST!!!!!!!!!!
Some people easily sell themselves.

What benefits have isreal provided to America Europe or the now the Arab?
When you enter hell there is only fire and suffering. That's Israel

Sorry to disappoint you but this is what the palestinians think of Kashmiris and Pakistanis:

modipalestine-U20573096789aSG--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

Some people easily sell themselves.

What benefits have isreal provided to America Europe or the now the Arab?
When you enter hell there is only fire and suffering. That's Israel

We've been selling ourselves for those that mass murder Pakistanis for decades. Better off selling ourselves to those that have killed 0 Pakistanis and who may ACTUALLY benefit us. PAKISTAN FIRST. Pakistani interests first. Foreigners are NOT our problem.

**** the Palestinians its about Al aqsa. And what benefit will come from Israel? Nothing. Arabs are being humiliated after their friendships. I think like lotas you want and like humiliation

IF recognizing Israel does not benefit Pakistan then don't recognize it. Either way I could not give a damn. Arabs, Israelis and other Middle Easterners mean NOTHING to me. They are foreigners. What matters is Pakistan and Pakistani interests. At the moment, Pakistan has a collapsing economy, increasing poverty and severe political problems. Al Aqsa Mosque is the least of worries. There is NOTHING we can do about it. We are too weak and poor.

It's expensive be sure. Restaurants are expensive when compared to the rest of the world, public transport is kinda cheap, cabs are expensive, getting an Airbnb is probably the best option.

You'll get in, but you'll probably be questioned and verified by security forces.

What about me lol

One day I will visit the free Palestine as Jerusalem as her capital until Zionists are pushed out of the Holy lands, till then I will wait or it may be my grand kids turn to go. Definitely not under occupation. Inshallah.

IF recognizing Israel does not benefit Pakistan then don't recognize it. Either way I could not give a damn. Arabs, Israelis and other Middle Easterners mean NOTHING to me. They are foreigners. What matters is Pakistan and Pakistani interests. At the moment, Pakistan has a collapsing economy, increasing poverty and severe political problems. Al Aqsa Mosque is the least of worries. There is NOTHING we can do about it. We are too weak and poor.

Bro recognizing Israel are all illusions of green pastures and have no substance while one will lose self respect at the same time. Nations are self made others are not going to build our country. Israel lives off from the US hand outs and US is in debt up to their eye balls so where is the common sense. We need to sort out our economy and get rid of the undesirables from our seat of powers so our country gets going rather worrying about International politics.

One day I will visit the free Palestine as Jerusalem as her capital until Zionists are pushed out of the Holy lands, till then I will wait or it may be my grand kids turn to go. Definitely not under occupation. Inshallah.

One day can Pakistanis make Pakistan a rich, successful and prosperous nation rather than worrying about Palestinians and other non-Pakistanis who mean sh*t to........ :disagree:

This is what Palestinians thi k of Pakistanis and Kashmiris:

modipalestine-U20573096789aSG--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

Bro recognizing Israel are all illusions of green pastures and have no substance while one will lose self respect at the same time. Nations are self made others are not going to build our country. Israel lives off from the US hand outs and US is in debt up to their eye balls so where is the common sense. We need to sort out our economy and get rid of the undesirables from our seat of powers so our country gets going rather worrying about International politics.

If it doesn't then DON'T recognize Israel. However we should NEVER compromise the best interests of Pakistan for ANY NON-PAKISTANIS.

There's no need to visit the holy lands, we will send you straight to Allah

There's no need to visit the holy lands, we will send you straight to Allah

My conscious is clear and going back to the creator and one and only Allah will not be a bad thing after all, as sooner or latter it will bound to happen. I would like to have a some company, so I will take few of your child killers friend with me so I can drop them off at the hell gate.

One day can Pakistanis make Pakistan a rich, successful and prosperous nation rather than worrying about Palestinians and other non-Pakistanis who mean sh*t to........ :disagree:

View attachment 843086

If it doesn't then DON'T recognize Israel. However we should NEVER compromise the best interests of Pakistan for ANY NON-PAKISTANIS.
Our interests are clear Pakistan first and the last. Palestinians shaking hands with the India have got their own reasons and we got our own reasons not to be in bed with the Israel. We are not attacking Israel and we are not part of any such conflict but we are sticking to our founder words.

Last edited:
Now I understand your view and personally I think your position about f arabs and Israelis I can support. No one cares about Pakistan not even the ruling elite of Pakistan.
But where I differ is I see no benefit from Israel only loss.

Now I understand your view and personally I think your position about f arabs and Israelis I can support. No one cares about Pakistan not even the ruling elite of Pakistan.
But where I differ is I see no benefit from Israel only loss.

So let's start caring about Pakistan and make Pakistan a great nation. Pakistan and Pakistani interests first.

View attachment 843086

Looks like you are baqiyat from Mushy baby era.

A man's son failed in matric so he was sent to secondary, he again failed, he was demoted to primary, he again failed so when he was sent to nursery. His father said "Begum shalwar sanbhal lo"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom