What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

Unless of course the Sunni Arab Countries revamp their foreign policy to be anti-India because of the Kashmir dispute.

Till then, Pakistan first.

Even Saudi Arabia does certain dealings with India.

Forget about Pakistan's interest. These r the orders that you have to follow. Your master wants this. So be it.

What about the palestinian masters? They have to obey their god modi..................:azn::

download.jpg

palestinians and the arabs can go f**k themselves. Couldn't care less.

Noor Dahri, a Pak american "zionist".
View attachment 843023

Zoinazi scum never is.

Its very easy.
A potential terrorist is hoocked by intelligence services. Recieves two options: Either cooperate or else… (Guantanamo).

Next year he is either an informant or a stooge like that guy in the picture. Sweeten the deal with a few $$$ or shekels.

What about the palestinian masters? They have to obey their god modi..................:azn::

View attachment 844041

so don't call it pakistan's interest, call them reaction to palestinian govt actions.
Btw licking their balls won't achieve anything, but if u wish, no1 can stop u

so don't call it pakistan's interest, call them reaction to palestinian govt actions.
Btw licking their balls won't achieve anything, but if u wish, no1 can stop u

You need to improve your reading, literacy and comprehension skills. I said IF it benefits Pakistan then we should have relations with Israel and recognize it. However, if it is NOT in Pakistan's interests to have relations with israel then we shouldn't. Either way, I could not give a damn about israelis, jews, arabs and other middle easterners as they are not my people nor do I have anything in common with them. Pakistan and Pakistani people FIRST and FOREMOST.

Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

So what now?.. every random Todd gama pada visits israel and that becomes Pakistani American DELEGATION.. much bigger people esp. Those sitting in govt.s have visited Israel and met officials there in past..

What's the point ....oh bhai banda a jai ga Sarak par... dont need to being in Israel to pull people on roads.

It's an American delegation which included pakistani-americans not a pakistani one it had nothing to do with the state of pakistan and has no relation to its foreign policy

It's an American delegation which included pakistani-americans not a pakistani one it had nothing to do with the state of pakistan and has no relation to its foreign policy
Exactly

Pakistan isn't responsible for the actions of foreign citizens.

You need to improve your reading, literacy and comprehension skills. I said IF it benefits Pakistan then we should have relations with Israel and recognize it. However, if it is NOT in Pakistan's interests to have relations with israel then we shouldn't. Either way, I could not give a damn about israelis, jews, arabs and other middle easterners as they are not my people nor do I have anything in common with them. Pakistan and Pakistani people FIRST and FOREMOST.

View attachment 844041

Check ur statement and stop acting as a fool

I recognize the fact that Israel must be destroyed by starting a long term insurgency from Lebanon and Syria.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom