What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

Lol 😂😂😂🫡

E560FA71-B7C6-4CFE-A0C1-9E090F04315E.jpeg

Shareen Mizari tweet is totally uncalled off. If she thinks it's wrong than why her party is vouching for these dual national Pakistanis to vote in our elections.

Shareen Mizari tweet is totally uncalled off. If she thinks it's wrong than why her party is vouching for these dual national Pakistanis to vote in our elections.

PTI entire narrative is based on the fact that if you vote for us, you pass the morality check. They're running on vibes only.

PTI entire narrative is based on the fact that if you vote for us, you pass the morality check. They're running on vibes only.
Ok I am PTI supporter but I believe what you wrote above is not totally wrong. Anyways I believe her tweet has nothing to do with the party lines since no other PTI leader said the same thing so far.

Wow hopefully Shireen Mizari will take responsibility if someone takes out religious minority citizens in Pakistan.

PEMRA, FIA and 2 dozen security agencies in Pakistan have their work cut out due to constant incitement by rogue elements.

She used Urdu purposefully to incite the already disillusioned demoralised strata of society.

Ok I am PTI supporter but I believe what you wrote above is not totally wrong. Anyways I believe her tweet has nothing to do with the party lines since no other PTI leader said the same thing so far.

No one is pro pakistan or pro economy. Everyone's worshipping personalities. IK is not a messiah who can fix this country nor SS can.

Honestly shireen mazari, hammad azhar, shaukat tareen, sheikh rasheed and gill regurgitate diarreha daily. Maryam nawaz is a peak clown as well.
Oldtimers are fxked up. The new people as well like ammar ali jan, other young politicans are no better. Mfs want absolute and power and recognition.

The only hurdle for politicans right now from turing pakistan into their personal backyard is the army. The day army gets politicised and starts answering the state. Pakistan ka allah hi hafiz.

On our Pakistani passport, its clearly written that this passport can be used for all countries except Israel. The reason is that Pakistan has not officially accepted Israel as a country and there are no diplomatic ties between the two so this is not correct ?

Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

I want to ask a serious question from respected Pakistani members - why do you guys take this man seriously? He’s a former tuition teacher from Karachi:

5D9598D2-CEA2-4FF2-9ACD-647D3D1AF6AF.jpeg

603C470C-E98C-4189-8B2E-4EBB11C9A3F7.jpeg

9D228311-D578-464E-8153-E2C4D4CDB308.jpeg

NatSec Jeff my 🦶!

View attachment 842961
Pakistani flag in Israel, good that someone hid her face 🤣

Also what's the Sikh guy doing in the photo, is he Pakistani American?
It’s all topi drama of the highest order!

I want to ask a serious question from respected Pakistani members - why do you guys take this man seriously? He’s a former tuition teacher from Karachi:

View attachment 844009

View attachment 844010
View attachment 844011

NatSec Jeff my 🦶!

It’s all topi drama of the highest order!
It is pretty much just token selfie service. Pakistani Americans have and continue to visit Palestine with generally warm hospitality on both sides of the divide.

The on the ground situation is very unusual

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom