What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

I vote republican in Murica. There are good Christian people voting for Republicans. Democrats are the biggest assholes they worry too much about the world and don't focus enough on America itself.

The 2022 midterm elections are this fall. Biden’s approval rating is dropping lower and lower. Democrats have managed to repeat what they did in 2010 where after 2008 they had both the house and senate (had 60 senate seats in 2009 the number where they could’ve codified pro choice into law). So they haven’t done anything substantial with their majorities .

I also think democrats might lose 2024 but that’s a bit far away.

Anila helped organize this trip. She's made her preferences very clear.

1652286749853.png
1652286766510.png

1652288228234.png

Coupled with AQ being part of this visit, it's obvious that the pro-israeli lobby in army is trying to pressure gov. Only question is who exactly is part of this lobby. It's not a coincidence this visit happened now.

A Pakistani American delegation has visited Israel. The delegation met top Israeli leadership including Israeli President.

Some 'famous' faces from Pakistani media fraternity are also part of the delegation. Some even work for state media.

The visit has been arranged by a Pro-Israel organisation Sharaka that works for connecting Israel with Gulf countries.

I guess it is first visit of this sort that was not behind the doors. Probably first time that photos have also been cleared for publications.

Off course a Pakistani American delegation. Important to note that a similar visit is also scheduled by the end of the year.

Accept Israel shit or not Pakistan wont get jack, but will raise religious anarchy in Pakistan. Our founding father was against Pakistan to accept this illegitimate state.

Maybe bajwa arranged this too, it is also well known that Pakistani generals have contacts in israel. We will always remain slaves unless we brutally annihilate these traitors.
Also note this liberandus use of religion, talking about prayers and durood. This is the same mentality that wants to be subservient brothers of hindus and their only enemy is afghans, as has always been throughout history. And as always, these filthy hypocrites along with their hindu and jew masters will be defeated by brave afghans.

It's expensive be sure. Restaurants are expensive when compared to the rest of the world, public transport is kinda cheap, cabs are expensive, getting an Airbnb is probably the best option.

You'll get in, but you'll probably be questioned and verified by security forces.
Interesting, I wonder why Food is expensive ? I never used AirBnb, but i don't mind as for visitors its just need a clean place to stay.

Questioning is fine, I have nothing to hide nor any criminal background of any sort in either Pakistan or America.

I will Inshallah.
You do need to go as an American but I highly encourage it. Plus, max waiting on a green card is 5 years so you probably are on yr 3.

Don’t make it all about Jerusalem, there’s other places including the assumed burial of Hazrat Ibrahim AS! Imagine that if it is the actual site and being able to offer fateha at Wali Allah’s abode!

So, there is a lot.. besides that… @Beny Karachun .. besides Jerusalem, there’s the dead sea.. bethlahem, and other rather well set areas.

Honestly to me its the same about India or any other place as well. Its Allah’s earth, my right to go anywhere and even if I disagree with the rulers of the area and their actions, I can build relationships with the people and bring a message of peace.. isn’t that what Islam is in the first place?
Well no I am on my second year on Green card, but its fine it will take me another couple of years before I am well settled and have a decent amount of money to afford a good vacation for myself, first thing is sending Parents/sister on Ummrah.

Oh of course not, there are lots of places in whole country, lots of important sites, historical buildings and a lot to unpack. I would like to see the place of alleged Esa Pbuh burial, and sites related to Mosa A.S, and yes of course there is dead sea but I heard in a documentary that its getting harder to get there, i wonder how true and reliable that information was.

Exactly, there is no harm in communicating with people when mutual respect is there, same with Jews and Christian or any other faith, I disagree with Pakistan/USA/Europe/China/Russia almost every country, but that does not make me hateful towards its people, I learn this here in America, people are not bad, they don't have much information regarding Pakistan or what goes there, many of them think Pakistan and Afghanistan are same. And we as Pakistani's never had interaction with a Israeli Jew, not the ones who are hyper-nationalists or extremists , but common Israeli Jew who also sincerely wants peace in the land.

apologies if this has been stated already but do we know who she is?

1652314291820.png

Interesting, I wonder why Food is expensive ? I never used AirBnb, but i don't mind as for visitors its just need a clean place to stay.

Questioning is fine, I have nothing to hide nor any criminal background of any sort in either Pakistan or America.
Everything is expensive.

Basically, government, beaurocracy and taxes.

Government is stupid, too many taxes

Lobbyists and regulations hurting competition, prevent direct sales (Farmers to consumers),food companies abusing regulations by false reporting competing companies of health hazards which in delays food supply and makes the cost of storage and logistics high.

Our shipyards are traffic jammed, because of worker unions and lack of government action, they could just open all private shipyards for container ships but they limit it to the shitty government owned ones, those traffic jams cost us tens of billions of dollars.

Once those complete idiots understand that they need to cut the taxes to 10 percent maximum, delete 3/4 of the regulations there are here, only then our economy will be perfect.

Definitely get an airbnb.

In some places, public transportation doesn't work on late Friday and all of Saturday.

Well no I am on my second year on Green card, but its fine it will take me another couple of years before I am well settled and have a decent amount of money to afford a good vacation for myself, first thing is sending Parents/sister on Ummrah.

Oh of course not, there are lots of places in whole country, lots of important sites, historical buildings and a lot to unpack. I would like to see the place of alleged Esa Pbuh burial, and sites related to Mosa A.S, and yes of course there is dead sea but I heard in a documentary that its getting harder to get there, i wonder how true and reliable that information was.

Exactly, there is no harm in communicating with people when mutual respect is there, same with Jews and Christian or any other faith, I disagree with Pakistan/USA/Europe/China/Russia almost every country, but that does not make me hateful towards its people, I learn this here in America, people are not bad, they don't have much information regarding Pakistan or what goes there, many of them think Pakistan and Afghanistan are same. And we as Pakistani's never had interaction with a Israeli Jew, not the ones who are hyper-nationalists or extremists , but common Israeli Jew who also sincerely wants peace in the land.
We all want peace. Even the hyper nationalists. The difference between them is that the nationalists are the ones that understood that the other side doesn't want peace.

Everything is expensive.

Basically, government, beaurocracy and taxes.

Government is stupid, too many taxes

Lobbyists and regulations hurting competition, prevent direct sales (Farmers to consumers),food companies abusing regulations by false reporting competing companies of health hazards which in delays food supply and makes the cost of storage and logistics high.

Our shipyards are traffic jammed, because of worker unions and lack of government action, they could just open all private shipyards for container ships but they limit it to the shitty government owned ones, those traffic jams cost us tens of billions of dollars.

Once those complete idiots understand that they need to cut the taxes to 10 percent maximum, delete 3/4 of the regulations there are here, only then our economy will be perfect.

Definitely get an airbnb.

In some places, public transportation doesn't work on late Friday and all of Saturday.

We all want peace. Even the hyper nationalists. The difference between them is that the nationalists are the ones that understood that the other side doesn't want peace.
Damn, Israel has Labor unions as well ? well i hope that prices of basic stuff such as food/school/medical/electricity/gas comes down because those are things that effect the lower/middle class for any country.

I would keep in mind, I mean I won't be able to come to Israel anytime soon but I sure will if I ever could with Green card or Pakistani Passport or American passport.

A wise passenger sitting at the back seat of my car told me you can tell all lot from someone's shoes specially when it comes to women....
it is funny how someone was too ashamed or perhaps scared to show their face while wrapping a Pakistani flag around their body, yet were standing in clear in all other photos ....

1652314950435.png

1652314816545.png

1652314903694.png

Can someone give me why Pakistan shouldn't make relations with Israel that isn't ''theyre bad guys''. I have agnostic/neutral feelings so I'm not decided but I feel it's kind of weird that so many Pakistanis seem hell-bent on denying relations with Israel when multiple Arab nations have and actively benefit yet were the only ones who must not. This obviously doesn't justify their terrors against them, but most Arabs don't even like us and look down on us...we're regularly made fun of by them. Yet, we must hold some moral brother pact despite them recently saying they don't want to be associated with us but call us in need when things go wrong.

The justification is that
1. Jinnah said no
2. Dismisses our claims on Kashmir
3. Israel tried to stop Pakistan's nuclear program.

A wise passenger sitting at the back seat of my car told me you can tell all lot from someone's shoes specially when it comes to women....
it is funny how someone was too ashamed or perhaps scared to show their face while wrapping a Pakistani flag around their body, yet were standing in clear in all other photos ....

View attachment 843286

View attachment 843283

View attachment 843284

GREAT FIND.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom