What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

Nope the most ancient lost tribe of Israel were Sindhis
Mohenjo-Daro was built by ancient Israelite tribe - yes the most ancient civillization of the world was Jewish and right in the middle of the city they found synagogues ( same scenerio fits with Hindus, as they suffer from the same disease of finding lost Hindus, ancient Mandirs everywhere and anywhere)

Some people say it is Kashmiris (Kasheer)?

You can recognize a country and yet disagree with their Policies, I don't see why not ? but thing is that Pakistani awam is so stupid that even a notion to recognize Israel will cause such chaos that these " Muslims " will kill/lynch their own people, destroy their own country and fellow brother/sister properties and all that will be to show " Solidarity " with Palestinians who does not give a $$$ rat about Pakistan or Pakistani's.

You can recognize a country and yet disagree with their Policies, I don't see why not ? but thing is that Pakistani awam is so stupid that even a notion to recognize Israel will cause such chaos that these " Muslims " will kill/lynch their own people, destroy their own country and fellow brother/sister properties and all that will be to show " Solidarity " with Palestinians who does not give a $$$ rat about Pakistan or Pakistani's.

You mean like the Indians?

Many people went this year - many misconceptions about the ground reality.
There is definite cruelty from the Israeli government in how they treat Palestinians but then most Israeli troops too are under orders. They are fairly hospitable and kind people - the funny thing is that the same Israeli police that will having a baton charge at Palestinians will be the same saying “Salam Alaikum” and talking to the guy next day on stuff.

But there is feeling for the area which cannot be explained and in general muslims are responsible for a lot of filthy conditions they keep in such a place as Al Aqsa..

There is injustice but not everyone is completely innocent. Both Hamas and the PA have made mistakes as well.

Instead of using aggression I think another angle might be used which is people to people contact and using “third” party intervention as mediators who aren’t Arab nor have any actual interests. Pakistan could be well placed to do this and more importantly, show the Israelis another solution by way of negotiation and convincing. After all, they project to their people that Muslims and Arabs will kill you and all Pakistanis do is harp on that - how about a different angle.

For that however, you need a smart and intelligent foriegn office that knows the land, people and history - not the chai samosa lot that makes up most of the service these days.

They weren't "Pakistani" by nationality

That lady is a democrat american, even ahmed qureshi the PTV guy can be seen there.....

Same, has this been done before?

@Huffal
Pakistanis by dual nationality have visited Israel and welcomed. The impression with Israelis isn’t that Pakistanis are their enemy, it’s usually towards Iranians primarily now and then Palestinians.
If anything, more Pakistani Americans should go and visit the place. It is important to first realize the true significance of the land(not one spot in that mount area where a prophet hasn’t prayed yet its kept so dirty) and then also invite Palestinians to come to Pakistan as well.

Offer an alternative to the usual Iranian back elements.

I only care about our Kashmiris UN mandate is not disturbed by anyone. No visit from Islamabad to countries Israel have UN resolution outstanding. You can not recognise one and then expect others to respect our own Kashmiris un resolution. it will be the end of it. These are Private Pakistanis, are free to visit this occupier state and pat themselves on the back. Nothing to do with Pakistan itself

I only care about our Kashmiris UN mandate is not disturbed by anyone. No visit from Islamabad to countries Israel have UN resolution outstanding. You can not recognise one and then expect others to respect our own Kashmiris un resolution. it will be the end of it. These are Private Pakistanis, are free to visit this occupier state and pat themselves on the back. Nothing to do with Pakistan itself

Really can't blame the Jewish Pakistani, but Israel being an apartheid state should not be recognized by Pakistan until they have reconciled with the Palestinians.

Many people went this year - many misconceptions about the ground reality.
There is definite cruelty from the Israeli government in how they treat Palestinians but then most Israeli troops too are under orders. They are fairly hospitable and kind people - the funny thing is that the same Israeli police that will having a baton charge at Palestinians will be the same saying “Salam Alaikum” and talking to the guy next day on stuff.

But there is feeling for the area which cannot be explained and in general muslims are responsible for a lot of filthy conditions they keep in such a place as Al Aqsa..

There is injustice but not everyone is completely innocent. Both Hamas and the PA have made mistakes as well.

Instead of using aggression I think another angle might be used which is people to people contact and using “third” party intervention as mediators who aren’t Arab nor have any actual interests. Pakistan could be well placed to do this and more importantly, show the Israelis another solution by way of negotiation and convincing. After all, they project to their people that Muslims and Arabs will kill you and all Pakistanis do is harp on that - how about a different angle.

For that however, you need a smart and intelligent foriegn office that knows the land, people and history - not the chai samosa lot that makes up most of the service these days.

Pakistanis by dual nationality have visited Israel and welcomed. The impression with Israelis isn’t that Pakistanis are their enemy, it’s usually towards Iranians primarily now and then Palestinians.
If anything, more Pakistani Americans should go and visit the place. It is important to first realize the true significance of the land(not one spot in that mount area where a prophet hasn’t prayed yet its kept so dirty) and then also invite Palestinians to come to Pakistan as well.

Offer an alternative to the usual Iranian back elements.
Have you visited Israel yourself ? I have it in my bucket list, once and if I get American Passport, and few other stuff which I want done before I do something like that, The place is historic and as per hadith, there is not a single place or space in that city Jerusalem where a Nabi has not Prayed. I wonder if its going to be expensive going there ? can someone with Green card and Pakistani Passport can visit ?

Have you visited Israel yourself ? I have it in my bucket list, once and if I get American Passport, and few other stuff which I want done before I do something like that, The place is historic and as per hadith, there is not a single place or space in that city Jerusalem where a Nabi has not Prayed. I wonder if its going to be expensive going there ? can someone with Green card and Pakistani Passport can visit ?

My old uncle when young has been to Al-Aqsa masjid compound or al-Haram al-Sharif, more than once and spent lots of his time in Saudi he’s a religious person. He said, his visit to Jerusalem he encounters Israelis public from kids to grown ups and soldiers are generally hostile to believers . The Arab population were superb he said , im sure it’s not difficult get in touch with agency that caters travels. I’m not sure Israelis now allow believers near the Dome of the Rock anymore!

Israel thinks of its interests first and that's why any Israeli-Pakistani relationship is going to have natural limitations.

Israel is not going to stop supporting India or exchange India for Pakistan in any field. Having a good relationship with India is simply too important and it comes with many perks for Israel.

India's networks in Washington, the large economy, investments in military tech etc. Pakistan can't match Hindustan in these regards.

They tried to stop our nuclear program.

I think the motion is in the works for Pakistan to recognize Israel.
thats true they tried, but if one looks back in history, Pakistan fought against them in Arab israel war on the behalf of the arabs, while they are opening their arms for israel,

, so technically pakistan started it.

My old uncle when young has been to Al-Aqsa masjid compound or al-Haram al-Sharif, more than once and spent lots of his time in Saudi he’s a religious person. He said, his visit to Jerusalem he encounters Israelis public from kids to grown ups and soldiers are generally hostile to believers . The Arab population were superb he said , im sure it’s not difficult get in touch with agency that caters travels. I’m not sure Israelis now allow believers near the Dome of the Rock anymore!
Well that's the thing the area itself is always a contested, so anything can happen anytime, but just for the visit to go without indulging into any regional politics or etc one can go as tourist and just pray that the rightful owners of the place return and peace and harmony comes back between the Jews and Muslims as it was for hundreds of years.

@jus_chillin is this a private delegation of pakistani-american (the most cuck diaspora)
Than what's the issue? But if it is private than why are they meeting Israeli president

Somethings fishy 😲

Also they're pakistani American, pakistan in heart but doesn't represent GOP or views of people of Pakistan

1652232067375.png
1652232578374.png
1652232615766.png

Don't know about the rest, but this person "Ahmed Quraishi" is alleged to be an establishment mouthpiece.
Lately, he has turned crazy against PTI.
He speaks fluent Arabic too. And has appeared on Arabic channels.

1652233511850.png

1652232502094.png

1652232394583.png

View attachment 842961
Pakistani flag in Israel, good that someone hid her face 🤣

Also what's the Sikh guy doing in the photo, is he Pakistani American?

Israelis apparently used Pakistani flags before: :-)

Around 15:32 minutes into the documentary "Modern Warfare: Six Day War - Third Arab-Israeli War", looks like Israeli vehicle is decorated with Pakistani looking flags (jhandiyaan).

View attachment 811401

Online search for the flags with crescent and star seems to show a narrow white stripe on one end only on Pakistani flag.

Was a Pakistani-looking flag ever used by Israelis?
Or could it be that documentary maker used some footage that is not Israeli?
Or could it be that Arab vehicle captured by Israelis had Pakistani jhandiyaan on it?
Or is there some other explanation?
1652233102958.png

Last edited:
Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

Noor Dahri, a Pak american "zionist".
images.jpeg-283.jpg

not a very attractive looking group of Pakistanis
Zoinazi scum never is.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom