What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

Well then.... Pakistan lost its only honest, trustworthy Prime Minister, was replaced by a thug, thief and traitor. Pakistan's Judiciary sold its soul to the devil and Pakistan's Army Chief went to Washington DC to wag his tail. Now HAIWANAT who masquerade as Pakistanis have gone to that illegal, apartheid state in order to bow to the will of Zionism.

The day Pakistan recognizes KAFIR israel, is the day I throw my Pakistani Passport in the gutter and move to Afghanistan.

I would rather die of hunger and poverty then live in a country who USED to be called "Pakistan ka matlab kya, La ilaha illallah, Muhammadur Rasoolallah," but is no longer as it recognizes a KAFIR STATE of israel.

Either Pakistan stands loyal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, or it will be DESTROYED.

---------------–--------------------------

To those who laughed at this post, you know what it is to be a Muslim? Or do you just pay lip service to being one?

Last edited:
Fuc*k them, first they give all encroached land back to Palestinians. Restore boarders at least back to 1947 UN map and then we will think about having any relationship with them. Right now, they are terrorists, mass murderers and geniociders.

An apartheid state, a fact now accepted by several human right watch bodies.

Untitled.png

Arabs want Pakistan to recognise Israel, US wants the same....as that will bring Pakistan to Saudi/Gulf clout, away from Iran...and from China-Russia-Iran block....and Pakistan has no choice but to quietly tow the line (in wake of tattered economy, CPEC shut, no friends, political turmoil etc)
Ironically, all the principals/policies which Pakistan has stood so far...will be altered gradually.

Last edited:
Releasing these things in media are trial balloons. SOP for any government or institution to gauge public reaction before making official policy.

It is an irrelevant caravan visiting Israel on the initiative of the Democrats.

Arabs want Pakistan to recognise Israel, US wants the same....as that will bring Pakistan to Saudi/Gulf clout, away from Iran...and from China-Russia-Iran block....and Pakistan has no choice but to quietly tow the line (in wake of tattered economy, CPEC shut, no friends, political turmoil etc)
Ironically, all the principals/policies which Pakistan has stood so far...will be altered gradually.

You are living in lala land. Don't get too cocky. You might have succeeded in a temporary regime change, but the game is far from over. You just won a battle. We will win the war.

Well then.... Pakistan lost its only honest, trustworthy Prime Minister, was replaced by a thug, thief and traitor. Pakistan's Judiciary sold its soul to the devil and Pakistan's Army Chief went to Washington DC to wag his tail. Now HAIWANAT who masquerade as Pakistanis have gone to that illegal, apartheid state in order to bow to the will of Zionism.

The day Pakistan recognizes KAFIR israel, is the day I throw my Pakistani Passport in the gutter and move to Afghanistan.

I would rather die of hunger and poverty then live in a country who USED to be called "Pakistan ka matlab kya, La ilaha illallah, Muhammadur Rasoolallah," but is no longer as it recognizes a KAFIR STATE of israel.

Either Pakistan stands loyal to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, or it will be DESTROYED.
The internet is also "kafir", just saying. You might want to throw that out while your at it, a society built on and based solely off of religion and religion only is bound to fail.

Prophet Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam had already foretold the destruction of the Arabs. They are led by Najdis and the Najdis have shown their true colors to the Islamic World. If Pakistan follows the Najdis and recognizes KAFIR Israel, then Pakistan's destruction is as assured as that of the Arabs.

When nations sit around and let corrupt rulers betray Islam, then their destruction will come down swiftly from the heavens. If anyone doubts that, then I suggest they go and study the Holy Qur'an.

I thought Pashtuns were lost tribe of Israel :rofl:
Nope the most ancient lost tribe of Israel were Sindhis
Mohenjo-Daro was built by ancient Israelite tribe - yes the most ancient civillization of the world was Jewish and right in the middle of the city they found synagogues ( same scenerio fits with Hindus, as they suffer from the same disease of finding lost Hindus, ancient Mandirs everywhere and anywhere)

The internet is also "kafir", just saying. You might want to throw that out while your at it, a society built on and based solely off of religion and religion only is bound to fail.

First of all, where and who said that the internet is KAFIR? You sure have a talent of pulling off a Houdini on people.

Society? You call a state where documented thieves, liars, traitors, convicted and have been brought back into power, a society? I do not know where you got your education from, but you certainly have a deluded sense of what a Society constitutes of.

Also, Islam by its very definition, is NOT a "religion" as defined in the english language. You might wanna pick up dictionary and rephrase your post. By definition, Islam is submission to Allah. And by recognizing KAFIR Israel, you are submitting to the Zionist West, not Allah.

You really ought to go study the Holy Quran, the history of the Jews and what Zionism is.

Its becasue Quaid said so

If Pakistan recognized it early like Turkey did then I don't think populace would be so hostile to it.

I think is a often overlooked reason why Turkey and Israel has had good relations is that, most of the ashkenazi Israeli are of mixed Khazar-Germanic blood. Khazaria was a ethnic turkic state.

The other major reason was Turkeys strong alignment with NATO and America during the Cold War.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom