What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

This will make a lot of people mad, oh boy.

I don't think so bud. This trip is irrelivant. Sponsored by the USA for American Pakistanis.

Wake me up when Bajwa and PDM resort to such a stunt. I will take it more seriously.

Last edited:
Do you think Pakistanis will throng onto the streets if such a recognition took place?
Oh yes, a hundred percent, but they aren't going to report this on the news back in Pakistan, no way. They know how it will end up, plus I don't see this visit as an "official recognition"

FSbD6BsXEAAZ0Sr.jpeg

Pakistani flag in Israel, good that someone hid her face 🤣

Also what's the Sikh guy doing in the photo, is he Pakistani American?

The lady who organized it is an essential part of the Democratic Party.

Something is fishy..

Yes. I saw that. She is a Democrat first, than an American and lastly a Pakistani. This specific order is important.

View attachment 842961
Pakistani flag in Israel, good that someone hid her face 🤣

Also what's the Sikh guy doing in the photo, is he Pakistani American?

These Democrats are a joke. After regime change they expect to impress us with their sponsored entourage.

The lady who organized it is an essential part of the Democratic Party.

Something is fishy..
The plot thickens, like I said earlier they have to keep these visits behind closed doors as they know what will happen back home if word gets out that Pakistan recognized and has relations with the State of Israel.

The plot thickens, like I said earlier they have to keep these visits behind closed doors as they know what will happen back home if word gets out that Pakistan recognized and has relations with the State of Israel.

LOL you are already thinking in terms of a thickening plot. Don't believe in conspirary theories. Time will tell. First let Bajwa and Showbaz sponsor a Pakistani sponsored trip.

Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

Just cheer cheese family photos. Nothing means a shit.

Cleared for publication: HISTORIC Pakistani delegation visited Israel to develop better understanding of the Jewish nation state. Thank you to all those who arranged this & participated in these efforts. Many more to come!!

Special thanks to @anilaali and her org @ammwecofficial for leading these efforts from U.S. Others are leading these efforts from elsewhere. Hopefully there will be another Pakistani delegation to Israel later this year. Together we will bridge the gap between Pakistan & Israel.

The delegation also met President of Israel Herzog.
https://twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1524124987782832135
@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society

Turns out this Jefferey guy is a liar,

According to Sharaka they were Pakistani Americans.

Sharaka is making history again! We are honored to be hosting a delegation of #American #Muslim leaders of #Pakistani origin led by our new board member
@anilaali. They are in Israel and will continue to the UAE to open their minds and learn about #Israel and the #AbrahamAccords

Pakistani-american delegation
Not just pakistani or government sponsored

First let Bajwa and Showbaz sponsor a Pakistani sponsored trip.
They would do it behind closed doors if they did visit Israel and normalized relations, like I said earlier you know what would happen if they publicly announced such a thing. It would start a nationwide riot and be counter productive, it makes perfect sense

They would do it behind closed doors if they did visit Israel and normalized relations, like I said earlier you know what would happen if they publicly announced such a thing. It would start a nationwide riot and be counter productive, it makes perfect sense

LOL sure. You know all of this because you are the facilitator of Pakistani Israeli relations committee? What is even the point of recognising a country in secrecy? Isn't the whole point of recognition to be transparent?

Wr are not arabs/palestinians. Let them deal with their problems. Do you think the arabs/palestinians give a damn about Pakistan? F**k em.

The challenge is that right-wing zionist nuts dont care if youre Palestinian, arab or pakistani….heck they dont car about anyone but themselves… not even american lives.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom