What's new

Pakistani-American Delegation visits Israel

These Democrats are a joke. After regime change they expect to impress us with their sponsored entourage.

With democrats always expect some weird woke masala.

They are gonna start giving air time to minorities in Pakistan.

Not happening any time soon.

6 months ago we didn't know VNC was gonna take place.

LOL sure. You know all of this because you are the facilitator of Pakistani Israeli relations committee? What is even the point of recognising a country in secrecy? Isn't the whole point of recognition to be transparent?
You have to realize this involves a self proclaimed Islamic republic recognizing ISRAEL, if they did start relations between one another they would keep it behind closed doors for reasons I stated earlier. Isn't much of a complicated concept to grasp, they can still easily have relations out of the public eye, do they actually have relations with Israel in real time? who knows? but I'm speaking in hypothetical terms

The challenge is that right-wing zionist nuts dont care if youre Palestinian, arab or pakistani….heck they dont car about anyone but themselves… not even american lives.

Neither do americans, arabs, palestinians care about Pakistanis. So screw them all

Pakistani-american delegation
Not just pakistani or government sponsored

Yea he is liar.

The challenge is that right-wing zionist nuts dont care if youre Palestinian, arab or pakistani….heck they dont car about anyone but themselves… not even american lives.

Exactly...

Lol so are they just tourists?

Sponsored trip for Pakistani-Americans.

Lady who headed it is a big member of the Democratic Party.

You have to realize this involves a self proclaimed Islamic republic recognizing ISRAEL, if they did start relations between one another they would keep it behind closed doors for reasons I stated earlier. Isn't much of a complicated concept to grasp, they can still easily have relations beyond the public eye, do they actually have relations with Israel in real time? who knows? but I'm speaking in hypothetical terms

You are speaking in extreme hypothetical terms. Wishful thinking really.

Opposition to Isreal is because of their colonization of Al Aqsa.

Its becasue Quaid said so

If Pakistan recognized it early like Turkey did then I don't think populace would be so hostile to it.

Neither do americans, arabs, palestinians care about Pakistanis. So screw them all

How can you screw them all by working with an entity that is hostile to Pakistan.

No one knows the implications of it though, will our IMF stuff be cleared if we recognize it?

Seems like a good, smart, nationalist type a guy He is a simp

It is funny how the Americans and Israelis are trying to promote this as relevant LOL An American delegation visits Israel and Pakistanis are outraged LOL This is some desperation.

Its becasue Quaid said so

If Pakistan recognized it early like Turkey did then I don't think populace would be so hostile to it.
Qaid said both Israel and Kashmir are unacceptable
Every government followed it and is expected to follow the policy till Pakistani people have love for their people in Kashmir, love for Qaid, dislike for colonization of holy land

@jus_chillin is this a private delegation of pakistani-american (the most cuck diaspora)
Than what's the issue? But if it is private than why are they meeting Israeli president

Somethings fishy 😲

Also they're pakistani American, pakistan in heart but doesn't represent GOP or views of people of Pakistan

1. Sponsored by Shakala org
2. Lady who lead trip is part of Democrat Party
3. Why is Farhan Joffrey so excited to tweet about it?
4. Why so soon after IK gets ousted?

LOL sure. You know all of this because you are the facilitator of Pakistani Israeli relations committee? What is even the point of recognising a country in secrecy? Isn't the whole point of recognition to be transparent?

Releasing these things in media are trial balloons. SOP for any government or institution to gauge public reaction before making official policy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom