What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Treason is death in Pakistan, however Shakil Afridi for Aafia Siddiqi is a fair deal.

Looks like his trip is going bad. This doctor was going to be freed anyway. If Pakistan wants to use him as a chip, can go both ways.

Fatimi wants a meeting with Trump, he has been trying and failed so far. This is a lollypop.

I think I now understand where Trump's "two minutes" claim comes from. Trump can argue that by jailing Dr. A. under false pretenses for having helped "out" OBL Pakistan is demonstrating its support for terrorism against Americans, thus all U.S. aid to Pakistan should be withheld, as it is within his authority under U.S. law to do. The government of Pakistan will then be faced with the choice of either capitulating to U.S. demands, searching hat-in-hand for another host for parasite-Pakistan to peck upon, or trying to collect taxes from Pakistani citizens.

You do realise the hypocrisy of a israeli who has sucked billions upon billions out of the U.S tax payer levelling such a accusation is hilarious :lol:

on another note Afridi is a traitor, hang him

working for a foreign agency in your home country is unforgivable

I think I now understand where Trump's "two minutes" claim comes from. Trump can argue that by jailing Dr. A. under false pretenses for having helped "out" OBL Pakistan is demonstrating its support for terrorism against Americans, thus all U.S. aid to Pakistan should be withheld, as it is within his authority under U.S. law to do. The government of Pakistan will then be faced with the choice of either capitulating to U.S. demands, searching hat-in-hand for another host for parasite-Pakistan to peck upon, or trying to collect taxes from Pakistani citizens.
Trump can keep his aid. It barely adds up to 1% of Pakistan's annual budget, we have lost much, much more than we have gained from US aid.

Total US Aid to Pakistan since 1947 = $30 Billion (adjusted for inflation)
Pakistan's losses thanks to the US's War of Terror = $100 to $180 Billion

Source: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R41856.pdf
http://www.dawn.com/news/1297305

As for 'parasite', the irony of that coming from you is ridiculous.
151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg

The government of Pakistan will then be faced with the choice of either capitulating to U.S. demands, searching hat-in-hand for another host for parasite-Pakistan to peck upon, or trying to collect taxes from Pakistani citizens.

Please do not forget the implications of China's strong support for Pakistan. USA is no longer the only choice in town.

Trump can keep his aid. It barely adds up to 1% of Pakistan's annual budget, we have lost much, much more than we have gained from US aid.

Total US Aid to Pakistan since 1947 = $30 Billion (adjusted for inflation)
Pakistan's losses thanks to the US's War of Terror = $100 to $180 Billion

Source: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R41856.pdf
http://www.dawn.com/news/1297305

As for 'parasite', the irony of that coming from you is ridiculous.
151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-exlarge-169.jpg
Let me TANK the think-tank or the tankman himself.

First, don't use your privilege to clamp on people if you can't take their argument.

The US AID from 2001-2013 stands as USD 33 billion ( not adjusted). Don't make a fool of Pakistan by catching the Jinnah fever that asked 2 billion back in 1948 (not adjusted... try calculating adjustment). The war on terror is not that of US. Pakistan came begging for 8 billion dollars for that. It was committed by half by US I.e. 4 billion. As for the losses of the battle hardened army who got no courage to go for Pakistan and act as a cry baby. Btw you guys calculate that number by adding zeros ( thank India for giving you that idea) to peanuts thrown.

Please don't even talk about the Pakistan budget which makes you look even bad. Calculate the GDP to debt you will have your answer.

As for the parasite, we give aid to Israel as partners but to Pakistan as an international headache. Please find another host in case if not found one... friendly China.

@Solomon2 is one of the patient member I have seen on the forum. I usually fly under the radar to just read and leave. But I am fed up with this crap that you guys go with. You make people believe in your argument by conversation and not by strong arming.

So what are you going to do about it. Do what you could do? A negative rating or multiple?

Bwahahaha good joke lad. Ever heard of Operation Zarbe Azeb?

Yes, very well actually. One of the most significant military operations successfully completed by the Pakistani military that saved Pakistan and her citizens from the constant threat of terrorism and loss of life. However, the US had been asking the Pakistanis to do this like 12 years before it was actually started. So a few years late and many thousands of innocent lives short. But its effects will help Pakistan stay safe and prosper.

First, don't use your privilege to clamp on people if you can't take their argument.

I support you for the above. The forum has way too many people like this, privileged, yet not knowledgeable or even have the patience to really debate with others. Its their way or the highway even if the highway was closed due to under construction :crazy:

Change of COAS changed the policy now its totally ok
k

Yes, very well actually. One of the most significant military operations successfully completed by the Pakistani military that saved Pakistan and her citizens from the constant threat of terrorism and loss of life. However, the US had been asking the Pakistanis to do this like 12 years before it was actually started. So a few years late and many thousands of innocent lives short. But its effects will help Pakistan stay safe and prosper.
You can't order Pakistan to do something which they're not ready for. Yes many times our Politicians bow downed in front of uncle sam but those days are gone.

Starting off with a personal attack. I'm already impressed with your refined debating skills.:coffee:
I 'clamped' on his use of the word "parasite" to describe a nation of 200 million. I've argued with him hundreds of times before, and I've never given him a negative rating for his "arguments".
The US AID from 2001-2013 stands as USD 33 billion ( not adjusted).
The US Congressional Research Service seems to disagree with you.
CRS Report for Congress - Pakistan: U.S. Foreign Assistance
Since 1948, the United States has pledged more than $30 billion in direct aid
If you have a better source, feel free to actually mention it.
Pakistan has historically been among the top recipients of US aid - since 1948, the US has sent more than £30bn in direct aid to the country. Nearly half of this has been for military assistance.
The Guardian calculated that figure in 2011 using figures that were adjusted for inflation.

The dataset comes from Wren Elhai, at the Washington-based Center for Global Development (CGD), who in May published a report along with Nancy Birdsall and Molly Kinder analysing the long-term impact of US aid to Pakistan. The numbers - which come from the US Overseas Grants and Loans database and the Congressional Research Service - have been adjusted for inflation and are presented in terms of the value of the US$ in 2009.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/poverty-matters/2011/jul/11/us-aid-to-pakistan#data

For a more detailed argument:
http://www.dawn.com/news/695692

Where does your data come from - Fox News? The Elder of Ziyon?

Edit: Actually even Fox News quoted the same CRS report in their article
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/05/11/did-pakistan.html

The war on terror is not that of US. Pakistan came begging for 8 billion dollars for that
The US invaded Afghanistan in 2002, not Pakistan. The US demanded that Pakistan move troops to the Afghan Border in 2004, not Pakistan. The War of Terror has always been the US's War

It was the US who lied about WMDs in Iraq in 2003 and invaded it, eventually killing 3 million people and leaving the door open for ISIS - who incidentally seem to possess a lot of American weaponry... how could that be?
As for the parasite, we give aid to Israel as partners but to Pakistan as an international headache.
'Partners' yeah right - their lobbyists have your government in their pockets. Actually, no. Their lobbyists are your government.

As for 'international headache', last I checked the US destroyed 11 countries this past decade. The US also holds the great honor of having invaded 50 countries since 1945 and killing more than a few million people. Colombia, Cuba, Chile, Afghanistan, East Timor, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Panama - the list goes on and on.

The biggest threat to world peace for over half a century has been the USA.
Btw you guys calculate that number by adding zeros ( thank India for giving you that idea) to peanuts thrown.
You've just contradicted yourself - before it was "The US gives Pakistan too much money", now it's "peanuts". Cognitive dissonance much?

I support you for the above. The forum has way too many people like this, privileged, yet not knowledgeable or even have the patience to really debate with others. Its their way or the highway even if the highway was closed due to under construction :crazy:
Again, a negative rating is perfectly justified for calling Pakistanis 'parasites'.

That was not an argument, it is blatant hate speech reminiscent of that once used by a certain NSDAP to describe Jews...

You lot don't seem to notice the amount of Zionist propaganda we're flooded with on a regular basis , that I and other TTs and mods have always tolerated. People like you criticize Pakistan, use slurs, parrot blatant, shameless anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan propaganda - all on a Pakistani forum - and then you cry about negative ratings.

If you care that much about it, complain to @Slav Defence @Horus @WebMaster @waz

Last edited:
Haha whats with imran phobia?india wont need to attack pakistan armys partner in crime the zardaris miyans are destorying this contry slowly and gradually with pak faujs blessing!
Thanks for confirming that you would be standing with enemies in the time of War. Thank you.

Oo bhai youthia kahan say agaya i dont vote for anyone! Stop making false gods you worship army as if they are flawless or something

If you are of age to vote and don't vote then you have absolutely no right to criticize any political party or any provincial govt or the federal govt. You have lost that right by not wilfully voting. You can attain that right by voting next time but if you do not then all your complaints and arguments are invalid. Partake in the political process. You do more harm than good by abstaining.

You can't order Pakistan to do something which they're not ready for. Yes many times our Politicians bow downed in front of uncle sam but those days are gone.

No one "ordered it". The orders are followed by airstrikes sir, both of us know that. But, that was a friendly suggestion, at times a forceful one to protect the globe and the Pakistanis themselves. History has it, dozens of thousands of Pakistanis didn't have to die in the hands of barbaric terrorists, which sadly happened for many, many years.

The important decisions have to be taken right away, cost of not making the right decisions runs very high. Ask thousands of families who lost their loved ones to terrorist attacks.

As for the parasite, we give aid to Israel as partners but to Pakistan as an international headache. Please find another host in case if not found one... friendly China.

@Solomon2 is one of the patient member I have seen on the forum. I usually fly under the radar to just read and leave. But I am fed up with this crap that you guys go with. You make people believe in your argument by conversation and not by strong arming.

Then why break the norm of flying under the radar and gracing us with this flawed post.

You see that negative rating and the ban is well deserved. While he does post well and is rewarded for that however he often calls pakistan and Pakistanis names as well as assassinate the character ( often with lies or conspiracies) of our founding fathers ( its very easy to do that with everybody's founding father but the etiquette of discussion requires to not touch such sensitive topics). Calling a nation of 200 million parasites is not sensible argument and he quite frankly and very arrogantly disregards any valid point from a Pakistani calling them brainwashed which is also not a sign of a healthy discussion.

Abusing is also not a good sign of discussion as well as personal attacking which you indulged in and he quite frankly abused a nation yet your hypocrisy that you defend his abusing and attack somebody who punished him to clean this forum.

Do us all a favor and keep flying under the radar.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom